Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:25 PM

Earning #1m Monthly Yet She Quit Her Job; See Why - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning #1m Monthly Yet She Quit Her Job; See Why (665 Views)

When You Have Confidence In Your Job ( See Photo) / How To Make 300k To 1m Monthly By Install Car Gps Tracker / I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earning #1m Monthly Yet She Quit Her Job; See Why by Estheraosho(f): 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
You can simply imagine how someone can be so bold and courageous to quit their job as a bank manager(earning millions monthly), sack their boss and plan to retire early just cos the Plan B set in place pays better than the Plan A (salary)

Think differently cos it is happening and very possible as it happened to this beautiful woman, a 2 Star Director with our multinational company- Longrich Bioscience International @chinenyejameseffiong

You can ask how it happened; well, you will get all the answers you need right here; hear from her and make sure you switch to these TV stations on that day��

"How my passive income outgrew and doubled my salary as a Corporate Executive" - Chinny James-Effiong (Ex-Banker & Business Coach). Yes! I'd be celebrating one year after resigning from my banking career to focus on full-time entrepreneurship
Join me this Friday, 3rd on an exclusive interview on Wazobia TV and Wazobia Max TV showing Live on over 6 TV stations

Find full details on the art�
Set a reminder, share/ repost, tag a friend to watch

Re: Earning #1m Monthly Yet She Quit Her Job; See Why by OYENIYIJK: 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
wow wow wow
Making more money. Help me greet her oooo
Re: Earning #1m Monthly Yet She Quit Her Job; See Why by jayaim: 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
Woo see beauty. Network marketing is still the bomb anytime any day. No guts no glory
Re: Earning #1m Monthly Yet She Quit Her Job; See Why by Galacious1: 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
wow wow wow

MTN
Re: Earning #1m Monthly Yet She Quit Her Job; See Why by OYENIYIJK: 11:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
Galacious1:
MTN
I hail oooooooo
Re: Earning #1m Monthly Yet She Quit Her Job; See Why by Estheraosho(f): 9:19am On Jun 30, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
wow wow wow

Definitely I will.

This could be you also *in the next few years* as it is not going to happen overnight pls.
Re: Earning #1m Monthly Yet She Quit Her Job; See Why by Estheraosho(f): 9:20am On Jun 30, 2020
jayaim:
Woo see beauty. Network marketing is still the bomb anytime any day. No guts no glory

Yes exactly.

People underestimate Network Marketing but therein lies the answers to some of their prayers.
Re: Earning #1m Monthly Yet She Quit Her Job; See Why by Estheraosho(f): 9:21am On Jun 30, 2020
Galacious1:
MTN

Longrich all the way.

You can also take the bold step today.
Re: Earning #1m Monthly Yet She Quit Her Job; See Why by Estheraosho(f): 9:23am On Jun 30, 2020
Estheraosho:
You can simply imagine how someone can be so bold and courageous to quit their job as a bank manager(earning millions monthly), sack their boss and plan to retire early just cos the Plan B set in place pays better than the Plan A (salary)

Think differently cos it is happening and very possible as it happened to this beautiful woman, a 2 Star Director with our multinational company- Longrich Bioscience International @chinenyejameseffiong

You can ask how it happened; well, you will get all the answers you need right here; hear from her and make sure you switch to these TV stations on that day��

"How my passive income outgrew and doubled my salary as a Corporate Executive" - Chinny James-Effiong (Ex-Banker & Business Coach). Yes! I'd be celebrating one year after resigning from my banking career to focus on full-time entrepreneurship
Join me this Friday, 3rd on an exclusive interview on Wazobia TV and Wazobia Max TV showing Live on over 6 TV stations

Find full details on the art�
Set a reminder, share/ repost, tag a friend to watch

I LOVE THE FACT THAT IT WAS SPECIFIED THERE THAT 7YEARS.

IT DID NOT HAPPEN OVERNIGHT; THIS IS TO SHOW THAT IT IS NOT A SCAM COS IF YOU JUMP UP, YOU WILL STILL JUMP DOWN.

BUT THIS WOMAN BUILT FOR FEW YEARS AND NOW, THE STORY HAS CHANGED FOREVER.
Re: Earning #1m Monthly Yet She Quit Her Job; See Why by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 30, 2020
I have heard so much about this longrich business how does it work, what are the investment capital, what are the benefits to it.
Re: Earning #1m Monthly Yet She Quit Her Job; See Why by Estheraosho(f): 10:47am On Jun 30, 2020
RAGGA40:
I have heard so much about this longrich business how does it work, what are the investment capital, what are the benefits to it.

Wow, okay; pls join our prospect group to know more- click on the link below. Thank you.

https:///Dy8eYzeDVKpCtSz3q7TLiu

(1) (Reply)

CBN New Policy On Interest Rate On Savings Deposit / Hotels In Lagos / Access Bank Begins Disbursement Of N50bn Interest-free Loan Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.