Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

FG Reduces Fees For Statutory Marriage In Nigeria - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / FG Reduces Fees For Statutory Marriage In Nigeria (52204 Views)

My Sister Wants Traditional Marriage In The City: Is It Normal? / Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) / Woman Divorces Husband 3 Minutes After Marriage In Kuwait For Calling Her Stupid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Reduces Fees For Statutory Marriage In Nigeria by SILVERLINES: 11:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
obama30:

Igbo custom don't recognize marriage certificate from zoo government, No family in Igbo land can consider what you do with their daughter as marriage without paying bride price of their daughter, neither can your kinsmen consider your wife married without you as man pays bride price of your woman. Is only mugu they can tell that married couple cannot travel without marriage certificate. am not saying is not important but don't bring government to Igbo custom. every tribe on earth have custom why is it that we westernizing everything concern igbo custom.
I no dey argue with my sir, all am saying is the price and expenses should come down.
Re: FG Reduces Fees For Statutory Marriage In Nigeria by bizhop01: 12:03am On Jun 30, 2020
My bride price is 8.3 million naira in paper, government can you help me? grin grin
Re: FG Reduces Fees For Statutory Marriage In Nigeria by salveoP(m): 12:05am On Jun 30, 2020
Please, what is the difference between statutory ordinary marriage and statutory special marriage??
Re: FG Reduces Fees For Statutory Marriage In Nigeria by zzhqhi: 2:38am On Jun 30, 2020
The rotary drum screener machine mainly consists of motor, reducer, drum device, frame, sealing cover, inlet and outlet. It is a common equipment in the production of organic fertilizer and compound fertilizer. The working principle is that the material is divided into 1-4 sections from fine to coarse according to different classification requirements, and the separation of finished products and return material is controlled according to the size of the material, the precision and efficiency are high. At the same time, it has strong adaptability to materials, and can be screened for various properties such as viscosity, humidity, dirt and impurities, the feeding way is diversified, that is, the artificial way and the mechanical transmission, can realize the scale production. The central sieve is made of nylon, stainless steel and manganese steel according to different materials. The sieve hole is not easy to plug, the screening efficiency is high and the service life is long. The speed of the rotary screen is low, the operation is smooth and the noise is small. The sieving cylinder is sealed, easy to close and collect dust.
In the fertilizer manufacturing process,it is to be equipped with different type and series organic fertilizer machine.It is to be equipped with the fermentation compost turner machine to finish the fermenting process,and it is to be equipped with the fertilizer mixer machine,fertilizer crusher machine of different type to deal with the raw materials.There,if we produce the bio organic fertilizer into granulator,we can use the fertilizer granulator machinehttps://www.zzhqhi.com/fertilizer-granulator-machine-series/ to finish the granulation process,the fertilizer granulator machine type to be designed different type,we can choose the suitable fertilizer granulator machine type to finish the granulation process.For example,in organic fertilizer production line https://www.zzhqhi.com/production-line/bio-organic-fertilizer-production-line.html ,we can use the rotary drum granulator,disc granulator and new type organic fertilizer granulator machine to finish the production process.In npk fertilizer production line https://www.zzhqhi.com/production-line/npk-compound-fertilizer-production-line.html ,we can use the roller press granulator machine to make the npk fertilizer granulator by using the extrusion method in npk manufacturing process https://www.zzhqhi.com/production-line/npk-compound-fertilizer-production-line.html .And in the bio organic fertilizer production https://www.zzhqhi.com/production-line/bio-organic-fertilizer-production-line.html process,we can choose the flat die granulator machine to finish the production process to finish the granulation process.Different type fertilizer granulator machine can be used in different type fertilizer manufacturing process sometimes,and it has different type working principle.

Re: FG Reduces Fees For Statutory Marriage In Nigeria by Sojo45900: 4:29am On Jun 30, 2020
Please has ikoyi open the door for marriage
Re: FG Reduces Fees For Statutory Marriage In Nigeria by ofiko123(m): 4:41am On Jun 30, 2020
Beremx:
Does this have any positive effect on Nigerians?

When will Buhari reduce poverty?

I wonder o...
Re: FG Reduces Fees For Statutory Marriage In Nigeria by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:17am On Jun 30, 2020
They should review traditional asap

1 Like

Re: FG Reduces Fees For Statutory Marriage In Nigeria by Aystarz: 5:33am On Jun 30, 2020
Skepticus:
cool

I always knew that marriage, wedding licences and all are beneficial to the state despite recent revelations that marriage has outlived its usefulness.

There has been a sharp drop in marriage rates all over the world, so, Nigeria like the rest of the world is dropping the price to encourage more marriages. A venture that would be unsuccessful.

#MGTOW

Yea, you got that right. This move is dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: FG Reduces Fees For Statutory Marriage In Nigeria by DavidEsq(m): 7:08am On Jun 30, 2020
LeeMason:
Parents of the pride abi bride when wan use bride price take buy Bugatti una don hear? Govt has reduced their fee, we cannot pay a hefty price for someone we'll still manage her wahala and stubbornness for the rest of our lives.
U see ur life? U see why training of cows in the bushes of Daura is your calling? Just to read u cannot read

Re: FG Reduces Fees For Statutory Marriage In Nigeria by iamclime(m): 7:11am On Jun 30, 2020
Why is it that many people on Nairaland don't read before rushing to comment? The reduced fees are not for individuals getting married but for the licencing of religious centres as approved places for the registration of statutory marriages.
Read, Nigerian youth, read!

1 Like

Re: FG Reduces Fees For Statutory Marriage In Nigeria by DavidEsq(m): 7:13am On Jun 30, 2020
greenandy:
Shaaaaaaa. Is Nigeria no more a federation?

What business has Abuja federal government got with Statutory Marriage in other states in Nigeria?
There is something called area of operation in Nigerian Federalism. Make I use local language at least. The federal government has its area of operation, while the state government also has its area of operation. On issues of marriage is exclusively the area of operation for the federal government. That is why any marriage certificate issued by a local government (which is the same as a state) is an Oluwole something. That is it's invalid grin grin grin grin
Re: FG Reduces Fees For Statutory Marriage In Nigeria by iamclime(m): 7:20am On Jun 30, 2020
DavidEsq:

There is something called area of operation in Nigerian Federalism. Make I use local language at least. The federal government has its area of operation, while the state government also has its area of operation. On issues of marriage is exclusively the area of operation for the federal government. That is why any marriage certificate issued by a local government (which is the same as a state) is an Oluwole something. That is it's invalid grin grin grin grin
Valid points, learned fellow.
Re: FG Reduces Fees For Statutory Marriage In Nigeria by Aphiemy: 8:15am On Jun 30, 2020
marriage is an exclusive right of the parents. a godly parents would never put an embargo on their children's life in the name of unnecessary bride price.

personally, I can even give out my daughter's hand in marriage to a good man for free and tell him never to forget to return the honest and good gesture to my daughter and the family at large.
Re: FG Reduces Fees For Statutory Marriage In Nigeria by LeeMason(m): 8:27am On Jun 30, 2020
DavidEsq:

U see ur life? U see why training of cows in the bushes of Daura is your calling? Just to read u cannot read
So common sarcasm you cannot comprehend, you see why there is no difference between you and a cow?
Re: FG Reduces Fees For Statutory Marriage In Nigeria by Evidenx(m): 8:50am On Jun 30, 2020
seems getting married to your foreign partner is more easy in nigeria ooo.
who else can confirm this?
Re: FG Reduces Fees For Statutory Marriage In Nigeria by Usorohtheman(m): 10:32am On Jun 30, 2020
Las las, my dream will be achieved.
Re: FG Reduces Fees For Statutory Marriage In Nigeria by Oluwaiphee: 11:17am On Jun 30, 2020
Re: FG Reduces Fees For Statutory Marriage In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
Why should marriage even be under the purview of the federal government in the first place?

Marriage is a function of the state/locality. Federal govt of Nigeria is "jobless".
Re: FG Reduces Fees For Statutory Marriage In Nigeria by omoiyalayi(m): 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
A lot of people mistaken this to bride pride reduction

Uneducated people full nairaland
Re: FG Reduces Fees For Statutory Marriage In Nigeria by Acme45: 11:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
Magnumproperty:
Wedding promo
it's not as you think, don't jump on it because it's cheap. Check the Pro and con of the statutory marriage before you leaps. It's cheap doesn't mean it will favour you
Re: FG Reduces Fees For Statutory Marriage In Nigeria by DavidEsq(m): 9:18am On Jul 01, 2020
LeeMason:

So common sarcasm you cannot comprehend, you see why there is no difference between you and a cow?
Are u that blind or dumb to understand that cows walk on four Lim but humans dont? Or that cows eat grass and are ruminant animals but humans don't? I can see how ur education was a total and disastrous waste angry
Re: FG Reduces Fees For Statutory Marriage In Nigeria by Magnumproperty: 7:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
Acme45:
it's not as you think, don't jump on it because it's cheap. Check the Pro and con of the statutory marriage before you leaps. It's cheap doesn't mean it will favour you
Sarcasm
Re: FG Reduces Fees For Statutory Marriage In Nigeria by Evidenx(m): 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
omoiyalayi:
A lot of people mistaken this to bride pride reduction

Uneducated people full nairaland

Shows you are not educated too
it's spelled "price " not pride.
so u are among the uneducated.. lol
Re: FG Reduces Fees For Statutory Marriage In Nigeria by omoiyalayi(m): 8:27am On Aug 21, 2020
Evidenx:
Shows you are not educated too
it's spelled "price " not pride.
so u are among the uneducated.. lol

For u nt 2 ve known dat it was a typo error, dat means u r d OGA PATAPATA of olodos on nairaland....LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) / Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out / My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.