Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Olist APP Is Full Of Scam Say Oladiran Oladimeji - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olist APP Is Full Of Scam Say Oladiran Oladimeji (833 Views)

Has Anyone Experienced This Kind Of Scam In Lagos, A Friend's Integrity At Stake / OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) / FBI: 20,737 Victims Of Scam Mails Lost $1.2bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olist APP Is Full Of Scam Say Oladiran Oladimeji by MrwealthDMJ(m): 12:21am On Jun 30, 2020
My name is oladiran oladimeji,i live in ore odigbo LGA.ondo state.am here to accuse and inform my fellow nairaland member to be aware of this app call OLIST. it happen on saturday night on june 27 i order for phone and this seller name USMAN MALIK no.07082121372 demand 5000 for my good to get to me i accept to transfer,i transfer the money from my mom acct on sunday on june 28.this call me again to transfer to his boss name JOY AKASHE NO.07041431929 .i went on same day to the POS to send sum of 10,000 around 1pm.to cut the story short i have my evidence with me. I just want justice and i dont want other to fall in as victim. Please member of nairaland plz repost and share
Re: Olist APP Is Full Of Scam Say Oladiran Oladimeji by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:36am On Jun 30, 2020
I'm sorry but despite been on nairaland you still fall mugu, pẹ́lẹ, never send money to anyone before getting your goods.
buy good from not too far location to check if it is authentic
Re: Olist APP Is Full Of Scam Say Oladiran Oladimeji by MrwealthDMJ(m): 2:09am On Jun 30, 2020
Accepted but please repost and share
Re: Olist APP Is Full Of Scam Say Oladiran Oladimeji by DIOVINI: 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
Why would you do such? Olist always warn not to pay before you get your item. Your error.
Re: Olist APP Is Full Of Scam Say Oladiran Oladimeji by johnykgoal: 11:36pm On Jul 26, 2020
evidence?
Re: Olist APP Is Full Of Scam Say Oladiran Oladimeji by skyhighweb(m): 7:36am On Jul 27, 2020
how old are u?

(1) (Reply)

Battery Powered IP CCTV Cameras / 15 Year Old Girl Allegedly Murder Ex-lover In New York After Her Explicitpho / Police Arrest Ogbonnaya Florence For Operating A Baby Factory In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.