Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her New Billionaire Status With Kanye West (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her New Billionaire Status With Kanye West (Photos) (74492 Views)

Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce / Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 / Kim Kardashian Gushes Over Her New Billionaire Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her New Billionaire Status With Kanye West (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 30, 2020
Casalindal:
I can see a lot of comments here saying : oh Nigeria lady’s can’t never be like Kim and bla bla bla..... lol,how many of you here will allow your wives go nude on social media?? Most of you here got shallow mind set so STFU stupid men lol
Another mumu spotted
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her New Billionaire Status With Kanye West (Photos) by xjiggy: 11:37am On Jun 30, 2020
Audio Billionaires. The real Billionaires are the Arabs, Chinese and Russians. These billionaires have tangible assets and cash and Gold deposits. Most American billionaires are rated on the worth of their companies which is based on share prices. That's why their worth fluctuates in response to market fluctuations. They always rate themselves above the Arabs yet the Arabs owns most of the High-rise buildings in New York

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her New Billionaire Status With Kanye West (Photos) by James4bright(m): 11:38am On Jun 30, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

I pray that the woman you end up with takes your advice, wrecks you beyond salvation and use the money to invest like Kim. Say amen

Don't compare Nigerian women to Kim. Kim is phenomenal.

See little Kylie Jenner got rich dating Tyga and Travis Scott. See your chioma would keep spending davido's money on hair and shoes.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her New Billionaire Status With Kanye West (Photos) by ayenale1(m): 11:38am On Jun 30, 2020
Despite her madness, she still dey hustle, naija babes na return you to zero, good one.
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her New Billionaire Status With Kanye West (Photos) by Ndmichaels(m): 11:38am On Jun 30, 2020
Antox:
Marry a progressive spouse, not a blunt and stagnant spouse
Bros, how far Wazobia investment? The people don japa finally?
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her New Billionaire Status With Kanye West (Photos) by unikprince(m): 11:41am On Jun 30, 2020
DayDreamer05:
Money good oo!!

And that reminds me, e no go better for the person that invented poverty.
Na ancestor Adam wey go chop forbidden fruit. angry angry embarassed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her New Billionaire Status With Kanye West (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 11:44am On Jun 30, 2020
rottencorpse:

Mumu girl... Why not do something meaningful with your life. What's the meaning of your profile picture? Look at how dirty the walls of your room look.
Is it your life?
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her New Billionaire Status With Kanye West (Photos) by Chiemeka1: 11:45am On Jun 30, 2020
Maybe she will soon file for divorce.
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her New Billionaire Status With Kanye West (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 11:47am On Jun 30, 2020
tydi:

Olosho nothing for you this time!
Just a question and u r wailing..
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her New Billionaire Status With Kanye West (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 30, 2020
Onyi22:

Is it your life?
Commot here jor
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her New Billionaire Status With Kanye West (Photos) by Tywo2018: 11:48am On Jun 30, 2020
Money go just dey shake hands
DaddyRochie1642:
Imagine Husband And Wife Are Both Billionaires.

Money Is Good
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her New Billionaire Status With Kanye West (Photos) by Karlifate: 11:51am On Jun 30, 2020
Gemini Man + Libra Woman = Team Kimye.

Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her New Billionaire Status With Kanye West (Photos) by Daddysidhan: 11:56am On Jun 30, 2020
Ahmed0336:
Naija wives make una come learn from Kim abeg.... No be to dey tie wrapper up and down like who spirit dey pursue undecided
legend

Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her New Billionaire Status With Kanye West (Photos) by Johnson5258: 11:59am On Jun 30, 2020
Sorry our women have dignity, God bless them, tie wrapper is fine for owambe but not for gossiping.

#don'tbelazy

Ahmed0336:
Naija wives make una come learn from Kim abeg.... No be to dey tie wrapper up and down like who spirit dey pursue undecided

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her New Billionaire Status With Kanye West (Photos) by kadiri3(m): 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Imagine Husband And Wife Are Both Billionaires.

Money Is Good
the are liar last na millions in there account not billions
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her New Billionaire Status With Kanye West (Photos) by kadiri3(m): 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
DenreleDave:
Nigerian girls can never be like this... Leeches

These are the kind of ladies I want in my life... Not Onyi22 and Co.....

God help me ooo

People like Onyi.22 dande55 might even bbe wishing Kim K death so that Kanye west will come for her.. gringrin

Advice: Never date a broke naija woman... Even if you are broke, never date a broke lady.. Doing such might lead to ur early grave.. Trust mi

Avoid broke ladies like u avoid Hiv /aids virus
were u go get rich babe date sef ?
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her New Billionaire Status With Kanye West (Photos) by Dalil8: 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
xjiggy:
Audio Billionaires. The real Billionaires are the Arabs, Chinese and Russians. These billionaires have tangible assets and cash and Gold deposits. Most American billionaires are rated on the worth of their companies which is based on share prices. That's why their worth fluctuates in response to market fluctuations. They always rate themselves above the Arabs yet the Arabs owns most of the High-rise buildings in New York

You've said it all. ��
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her New Billionaire Status With Kanye West (Photos) by kadiri3(m): 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
Coldie:
Fake billionaires.

Even her sisters billionaire status us fake. Its just clout to raise their profile, so that if u are coming for endorsement u would really gear up for a big pay
the are all liar
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her New Billionaire Status With Kanye West (Photos) by Deebwebb: 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
DenreleDave:
Nigerian girls can never be like this... Leeches

These are the kind of ladies I want in my life... Not Onyi22 and Co.....

God help me ooo

People like Onyi.22 dande55 might even bbe wishing Kim K death so that Kanye west will come for her.. gringrin

Advice: Never date a broke naija woman... Even if you are broke, never date a broke lady.. Doing such might lead to ur early grave.. Trust mi

Avoid broke ladies like u avoid Hiv /aids virus
grin you must marry a broke girl tongue inside a broke country..broke boy giving advice

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her New Billionaire Status With Kanye West (Photos) by marshalcarter: 12:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
FreakDesign:
I fit design one for you jare
I no understand grin na design you dey design or you dey build forum??
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her New Billionaire Status With Kanye West (Photos) by Grateful02(m): 12:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
Word
MISTAICEY02288:
Cool.. I really like and respect this Woman. She stuck by her Man throughout the trying moments and that made him come back stronger and better.. Kim herself is also a resourceful Woman, a hustler and one who pushes people to greatness... Most Naija ladies are just leaches looking for ready made men they can keep milking and put their miserable burdens on while they remain idle and useless. All they mostly have to offer is sex.. We get them plenty for this Nairaland sef.. By their comments here, we know them. I no wan mention name today sha..

SMH! See this one forming Elder for Faceless forum.. Pẹ̀lẹ́ oooo Nairaland Headmaster grin cheesy
this table you're shaking I dey observe o. lol
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her New Billionaire Status With Kanye West (Photos) by marshalcarter: 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
FreakDesign:
na Botha
okay... DM your WhatsApp number
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her New Billionaire Status With Kanye West (Photos) by Abusadiq01(m): 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
which kind cloth she come wear like dis for God sake??

Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her New Billionaire Status With Kanye West (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 12:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ahmed0336:

' Who spirit dey pursue'??

I swear you no well.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her New Billionaire Status With Kanye West (Photos) by marshalcarter: 12:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
FreakDesign:
check my signature bro
Aiit man
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her New Billionaire Status With Kanye West (Photos) by Antox(m): 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ndmichaels:
Bros, how far Wazobia investment? The people don japa finally?

Wazobia still dey pay steady. The platform will definitely stay up for long.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" / DJ Cuppy Boasts About Her Sexy Body (Pix) / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And Madam Juliet His Alleged Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.