Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush (59448 Views)

BBNAIJA: Dotun, Sheggz, Adekunle Use Fellow Housemates As Weight Lift (video) / Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA / BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by HumphreyGspot(m): 2:55am On Jun 30, 2020
Former BBNaija housemate, Diane Yashim who was on set with fellow housemates and the host of BBNaija, Ebuka, walked out after he mention the name of her actor crush, Mawuli.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4g4Nbv4UWg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by Onyi22(f): 5:09am On Jun 30, 2020
I thought BBN season is over?

11 Likes

Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by phemmyfour: 6:29am On Jun 30, 2020
Onyi22:
I thought BBN season is over?
buy TV, you no gree. Reunion show

239 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by Richdad50(m): 7:54am On Jun 30, 2020
shocked

Don't fall for a woman who is deeply in love with another man who cares less about her. It is better you fight to win a lady who has got her heart broken than one who hopes to be loved by a fixed identity.

There is a thin line between 'hanging on' and 'fighting over'. There is honour in the latter. Fight for the love of the woman you desire, compete for her affection if a rival exists but never hang on for what is likely uncertain, unclear, and emotionally ambiguous.

Richdad

278 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by cyndy1000(f): 7:57am On Jun 30, 2020
I trust Nigerians they will go and dig and find the said person

2 Likes

Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by Follygunners: 9:14am On Jun 30, 2020
Dis pple again? I wonder when 9ja youths go wake up and start fighting for their rights with dis corrupt Politicians instead of being distracted with dis useless show. undecided

99 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by sylve11: 9:15am On Jun 30, 2020
Data just wasted like that. sad sad cool

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by Blacknote: 9:15am On Jun 30, 2020
Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by SocialJustice: 9:15am On Jun 30, 2020
Nasty little girl, because you have the finest breast in Nigeria, body dey catch you.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by seanwilliam(m): 9:15am On Jun 30, 2020
True true diana is hot af

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by Nweike190(m): 9:15am On Jun 30, 2020
phemmyfour:
buy TV, you no gree. Reunion show

grin.....wicked

4 Likes

Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by Kingpele(m): 9:16am On Jun 30, 2020
Ok with those that fan them. But for me, i have come to realized that the joy of marrying a virtuous or to put it louder a God fearing woman is limit less, and refreshing, how can one have peace of mind with a spouse or even a fiancee that is crushing on another person.? in the past women used to carry themselves with dignity by covering their bodies but today thier private parts are evenly exposed to the public in the name of civilization, but they can't imitate the intelligence and selflessness of the civilized nations, if not what is the need of all this foolish reality shows in Africa when we can't boast of steady power and other social services... I don't know when we will discover our full potential as a continent...

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 30, 2020
E
Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by Nigerianleleyi0: 9:17am On Jun 30, 2020
I can't seem to understand after 3 years why stuffs like this are supposed to trend on this platform

While...

Shows like Nigeria's Got Talent,Keeping Up With The Otedolas cannot be pushed and endorsed with that type of energy

No hard feelings attached tho

11 Likes

Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by fiercehillz(m): 9:17am On Jun 30, 2020
Mawuli Gavor...She couldn't take the heat grin grin grin

All the housemates even know the parol...lol

Their drama will officially end on the 19th...Another set of actors will emerge

9 Likes

Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by hush15: 9:17am On Jun 30, 2020
HumphreyGspot:
Former BBNaija housemate, Diane Yashim who was on set with fellow housemates and the host of BBNaija, Ebuka, walked out after he mention the name of her actor crush, Mawuli.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4g4Nbv4UWg

I don't understand what the reunion show is about?
Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by phransix2: 9:17am On Jun 30, 2020
Na yeye dey worry her...
Once July 19 reach them go retire all of them

3 Likes

Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by Ogbonnaa(m): 9:17am On Jun 30, 2020
immorality program should not be welcomed in nigeria. but we have lazy youths Sha and afonja likes immorality wella

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by Darkharvest: 9:17am On Jun 30, 2020
I can't waste my precious data on this rubbish show.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by Stallion93(m): 9:18am On Jun 30, 2020
Somebody pls upload the Mawuli Picture

3 Likes

Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 30, 2020
She's totally confused
Only Diane wants Nelson
Diane wants Tuoyo
Diane wants Sir Dee
Diane wants Elozonam
Diane wants Mawuli
She really needs to take a chill pill as to relationship matters and face her career.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by damaan(m): 9:18am On Jun 30, 2020
E b tins
Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by eedriyz(m): 9:18am On Jun 30, 2020
K
Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by DropsMic(m): 9:18am On Jun 30, 2020
Okay
Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by peachesandroses(f): 9:18am On Jun 30, 2020
Well, that Mawuli is a tall full glass of water smiley

1 Like

Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:19am On Jun 30, 2020
Lol.. This confused gurl wey dey jump from one Nigga to another during the show that time.. Very confused being grin

2 Likes

Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by GeorgeTheCoder: 9:19am On Jun 30, 2020
Follygunners:
Dis pple again? I wonder when 9ja youths go start fighting for their rights with dis corrupt Politicians instead of being distracted with dis useless show. undecided

They are fools

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Nollywood Actors & What They Will Say When Their Wives Catch Them Cheating / Princess Onyejekwe Flashes Her Nude Butt During Stunt On BBNaija Show (Photos) / DSTV Subscription Fee To Increase From 1st May, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.