Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" (76717 Views)

Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration / Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) / Life Has Returned To Normalcy In Madagascar. No Lockdown! No Forced Holidays! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by classicfrank4u(m): 8:47am On Jun 30, 2020
Ausrichie:

Sometimes hunger no dey show for face oh. All those packaging dey hide the starvation and suffering bros believe megringrin Abuja guys understand nah.

Nothing like hunger, that was a mere joke..
I remember posting exactly thesame thing on WhatsApp status at that early phase of lockdown, na copy and paste sef

Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by mdchikezie(m): 8:48am On Jun 30, 2020
linearity:

Bros take a chill pile....

About 150,000 people died today world wide....more 90% of them were positive in their confessions and never wished to died.

The words from their mouth, their thoughts, etc was to live, but they still end up dead!

Now, if 90% who were positive end up dying, and only 10% who were negative died....by every scientific measures....it means, one stands the chance of survival if they are negative.

Am not in anyway saying that, been negative somehow makes one not to suddenly pass...am only bringing in stats to let you know that, the data did not back your conclusion....they even appear to contradict them.

THANk YOU VER MUCH MY BRO.
ALL THESE PASTORS/INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL SPEAkERS SELF DEY TIRE PERSON.
NOT SAYING ONE SHOULD BE NEGATIVE BUT PEOPLE HAS BEEN RESCUED EVEN AFTER TAkING SUICIDAL DRUGS

Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Darkharvest: 8:48am On Jun 30, 2020
Ausrichie:

She said "if I die?" is it that people can't read anymore.

Seems you cant comprehend the whole write up.
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 30, 2020
Xristars:
This is one reason we Should be careful with what we say.
Words are life.
RIP to her.

I dont believe it had anything to do with her statement.

If you trace the the posts of almost everyone to 6 months back, you are likely to find one that is on death. We all talk about death.

As I’m writing now, I don’t know if I will be alive in the next 6 months. If I die, someone can dig up this post and use same for me too.

Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by martolux(m): 8:48am On Jun 30, 2020
Don't worry, maybe you are too quick for death...Well, sooner or later, it will still catch up on you, and so it is for everybody.
Ketamine9000mg:

Don't mind them. Yeye people.
The number of posts I have made on death on various social media....I for don for tey tey.
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Tsolutionifede(m): 8:49am On Jun 30, 2020
linearity:

About 150,000 people died today world wide....more 90% of them were positive in their confessions and never wished to died.

The words from their mouth, their thoughts, etc was to live, but they still end up dead!

Now, if 90% who were positive end up dying, and only 10% who were negative died....by every scientific measures....it means, one stands the chance of survival if they are negative.

Am not in anyway saying that, been negative somehow makes one not to suddenly pass...am only bringing in stats to let you know that, the data did not back your conclusion....they even appear to contradict them.
funny, but intelligent stats. Help us work on covid19 stats in Nigeria, I am sure it won't be up to 10people that has it in Nigeria
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by FashionCookie(f): 8:49am On Jun 30, 2020
EliteBiz:
If you don't know, if you are not aware, if you lack knowledge, listen now!!!

The words that come out of your mouth is powerful (even what you text about yourself is powerful). Always speak blessings to yourself, if someone speaks curse to you, counter it with blessings from your mouth.

This is not religion, This is reality. Humans are spiritual being covered with physical suit(flesh/body). We are living in a generation with a very low knowledge of that which matters most, The Spiritual realm. The spiritual realm (what you cant see) controls the physical realm (what u see).

Your thoughts, imaginations, words of your mouth and everything you do with your body is not just for fun.
Shalom.

RIP to the dead

So, so that we will not die we should not talk about death abi? I don't understand...those that talk about living all the time are they all alive mow? Sometimes eh...I no dey understand una.

Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Brightest04(m): 8:50am On Jun 30, 2020
Our tongues carry's an unequalled spiritual power and force, so we must be careful of what we say to ourselves or to others. She got what she wished herself... May her soul rest in peace
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 30, 2020
Ausrichie:

Sometimes hunger no dey show for face oh. All those packaging dey hide the starvation and suffering bros believe megringrin Abuja guys understand nah.
hahaha...u wan kill me o...u no lie tho
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by meobizy(f): 8:51am On Jun 30, 2020
Lol. Corona still caught her. It was either that or cardiac arrest. I know very well the suggestion of exercise to Naija women is like spraying Raid on cockroaches.
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by grandstar(m): 8:51am On Jun 30, 2020
illicit:
this woman is 22 years?

Some people look older than they really are. She was one of them

Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Wantedmiller: 8:51am On Jun 30, 2020
Nothing like that.....Just her time!
moreover, I saw where the friend said she copied from her.

Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by oyewale0001(m): 8:51am On Jun 30, 2020
It is well.
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by DModeCntStopMe: 8:51am On Jun 30, 2020
22? Ok oo shocked

In other words, hunger killed her. Chai

RIP young blood.

We should be mindful of our utterances, there is power in the tongue.
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by DenreleDave(m): 8:52am On Jun 30, 2020
ElasticStone:

Shut the fokup. Words are powerful indeed. Na im i never turn billionaire since? angry

gringringringringrin
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by FashionCookie(f): 8:52am On Jun 30, 2020
linearity:

As in...I tire for some people. Even the whites that brought this religion to us are not bathing with it the way we do. Person sh*t na bcus e no call God, he kick stone, na because he disobey God. N.a. wa o...shuuuuu
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by DenreleDave(m): 8:52am On Jun 30, 2020
Twinkletwin:
guy no reason am next hunger wan kill me I don develop ulcer already somebody help

In advance oooo.. God welcome u.. If that is what u choose
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Hypocrit: 8:53am On Jun 30, 2020
It seems the tongue is more potent negatively than positively. Yeye tongue are powerful indeed. And people die everyday? They must have declared death in their life before. And people are still poor and sick with so much declaration of wealth and health in their everyday life even with their hustle.

Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Twinkletwin: 8:53am On Jun 30, 2020
DenreleDave:

In advance oooo.. God welcome u.. If that is what u choose
no problem tnx
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by DenreleDave(m): 8:53am On Jun 30, 2020
KenBen217:
i know people who say this thing...and they're alive...and she didn't say "i will die"...she say "if I die..."...so please Mr and Mrs word carry power...shift

If word carry power, why am I still broke??

Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by sam4noow(m): 8:54am On Jun 30, 2020
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Mortuary attenders don see free food chop finish... Just oil her organ and had a good smooth sailing

E no go better for you

Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by DenreleDave(m): 8:55am On Jun 30, 2020
Twinkletwin:
no problem tnx
Are u a man so that we can arrange ur wedding with her??
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Psoul(m): 8:55am On Jun 30, 2020
illicit:
this woman is 22 years?

You choose her age as your problem?
Ndi madu sef

Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Lawrence4556(m): 8:55am On Jun 30, 2020
Terrible situation may her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by DenreleDave(m): 8:55am On Jun 30, 2020
sam4noow:

E no go better for you
grin. Calm down
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by DenreleDave(m): 8:56am On Jun 30, 2020
FlordFlorez:
This indeed shock me. Starting from today upwards, i strictly coordinate what comes out of my mouth and what i type. This era is unfathomable. Two days ago, we also heard that of Ajimobi's. Nawa o..

Tribalism, hatred, chest beating and fake news kills too..

Be careful Nna
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by jaxxy(m): 8:56am On Jun 30, 2020
There sm dumb and unnecessary statements we don't need to say to ourselves.
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Twinkletwin: 8:56am On Jun 30, 2020
DenreleDave:

Are u a man so that we can arrange ur wedding with her??
yeah I am n you think its funny ? only if you know my true conditions right now
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 30, 2020
Darkharvest:

Seems you cant comprehend the whole write up.
Sorry for you. Soldiers of Christ.
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Greatzeus(m): 8:57am On Jun 30, 2020
She doesn't look like someone who died from eating just yam and palm oil,I'm sure she was just joking.
Rest on girl.
But children of nowadays,22 years old? She looks like late 20s

Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by DenreleDave(m): 8:57am On Jun 30, 2020
itsRhamzy:
my 20 yr old bae looks 25.
Then u shud consider breaking up with her....
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Drizzy5001(m): 8:57am On Jun 30, 2020
Kai , she looks way older than 22 ! Rip to her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Coronavirus: People Wear Condoms On Fingers In Singapore To Avoid Infections / Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide / See The Consequences Of Female self-service