Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,253 members, 7,780,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:08 PM

Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record (49116 Views)

Comparing Man Utd’s Record With And Without Cristiano Ronaldo / Drogba Beats Ibrahimovic To Be Named Ligue 1's Best Striker Of The Past 20 Years / Mourinho Considering Signing Ibrahimovic To Tettenham Hotspur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record by DeRay98(m): 1:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Rubbish
From Chinese super League to Ngonzi United

strikes in his four starts against Club Brugge, Derby, LASK and Norwich

Even my grandmother can score a brace against those teams anyday anytime twice on Tuesday

Your bad belle no get part 2, we never see where you scored goals oh...
Dey hate there, as Odion dey make history and collect pounds week, in week out.
Re: Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2020
thesicilian:
They've started again with their noise. The other day it was hattrick after 7 years. Now it's 4 goals in 4 games.
i swear, you would think they’ve won the treble pathetic manure club

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record by Raymeskey: 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

Ighalo, fufilling his childhood dreams in his 30s

and he look like 30 age old to you?

Na you born am ni?
Person say he be 30 you com dey para
Wetin be your own self

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record by Afrikween(f): 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2020
thesicilian:
They've started again with their noise. The other day it was hattrick after 7 years. Now it's 4 goals in 4 games.
I'm a Man Utd fan, but nna the noise tire me.

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record by united4men: 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
Blitz888:
Dude is having the time of his life...
Dreams do come true.
GGMU!
Checkout Man Utd recent stop-gap signings and rate them. You can add to the list!
Diego Forlan - moderate Success! Henrik Larson - moderate Success! Falcao - Huge Flop! Michael Owen - moderate Success! Vicktor Valdes - Huge Flop! Zlatan Ibramovich - Good Success! Sanchez - Monumental Flop! Odion Ighalo - Huge Success!
You see that Sanchez, his flop should be studied for generations to come
Re: Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
Raymeskey:

Na you born am ni?
Person say he be 30 you com dey para
Wetin be your own self

no no i agree with you

him and his brother below

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record by Lilgabby(m): 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
Some people choose to make nigeria proud and some just chooses to be selfish and make the name Nigeria looks like "Crimeria" .... Godbless those making us proud out there. May God continue to strengthen you all and take all evil destiny destroyer away from them.
Re: Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record by Raymeskey: 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

no no i agree with you

him and his brother below

This one loud o grin grin grin
Naija is a place to live
If I have the opportunity of coming again I will prefer coming to Nigeria as a rich kid
Re: Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record by Bimpe29: 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
He is surely doing us proud at Manchester, even the compartriots supporting rival clubs in England are not really happy.
Re: Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2020
majamajic:
Ighalo is a better goal scorer than martial

Una don start, this is how you people will start making him to start doing big boy till he falls
Re: Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record by majamajic(m): 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
FrMbaka:

Una don start, this is how you people will start making him to start doing big boy till he falls

He is already at tail end of his career ,
Re: Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record by Mogajunior(m): 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Rubbish

Even my grandmother can score a brace against those teams anyday anytime twice on Tuesday
Damn niggarrr.
You get mouth! grin
Re: Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record by blowjohn(m): 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
Oddslordreal:
If only you know what's the meaning of odion not to talk of ighalo, what am I even saying

*_"When your salary comes in time, you eat chicken. As the salary reduces you eat products of Chicken (Eggs) and subsequently you begin to eat chicken's food, (maize and millet), and finally, when salary is finished, you become chicken itself, spending your time walking around just looking for what to eat"!_*

*Think INVESTMENT.

If you're into b#tting pls find me

Oddslordreal says so

Get side molla

Always gud predict

Aswear u dey craze

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record by Achizzy7: 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ighalo chose playing for man utd over 400 million weekly !!!

in my 30's i would go for 100 million monthly over playing for bacelona

No b say him go even win any trophy with them oo

stup*d decision odion
Re: Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
thesicilian:

Must u always be negative?
Try nd make it in life so that pple can make noise about owo idiokesit
Re: Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record by LordOfTheWeed: 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Rubbish

Damnnnnnn niggarrr
You're not a real niggarrr
This is the first time I'm reading nonsense from you! angry
Re: Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record by Emmald: 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
He is a good players
Re: Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record by Maliqcious: 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Rubbish

you see this fool can't praise his own.. This kind shitty people we call small-minded individual.. Uzwoh.. Benin spits on ya shitface.
Re: Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record by Maliqcious: 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
FrMbaka:

Airboy loke loke forever
Re: Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record by EmekaBlue(m): 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
Next statistics go be...First player in a decade to use nyash score
Re: Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record by Ezlynn: 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
Damn! Ighalo ain't slowing down a bit, he has met and surpassed the achievement of zlatan Ibrahimovic, and the best part is that his goals are all hits.

Meanwhile do you know there is a lot you can do with GTBank USSD code *737# ? For starters, you can: Pay for your cable TV subscription, purchase data and airtime, pay NEPA bills, transfer cash, make cardless withdrawals, apply for loans, and lots more.

All of this at your convenience, irrespective of your occupation.
Re: Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record by Ayobami7(m): 3:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
okay
Re: Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record by joshuanwankwo(m): 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Rubbish

even if he plays for egungun united in oyo festival league. ighalo is our very own and we have to give him all our support.
even i as a citizen, i support ighalo anytime anyday, twice on a tuesday.

this own is needless
Re: Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record by Glovoutu(m): 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
Oddslordreal:
If only you know what's the meaning of odion not to talk of ighalo, what am I even saying

*_"When your salary comes in time, you eat chicken. As the salary reduces you eat products of Chicken (Eggs) and subsequently you begin to eat chicken's food, (maize and millet), and finally, when salary is finished, you become chicken itself, spending your time walking around just looking for what to eat"!_*

*Think INVESTMENT.

If you're into b#tting pls find me

Oddslordreal says so

Get side molla

Always gud predict

You just no well lol

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record by raphy(m): 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
just imagine.a tap in.master.enter record books in a small competition.
OK next...
Re: Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record by EASTERNPOL: 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
Our own, keep it up, Ezigbomadu (good guy)
Re: Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record by Blitz888(m): 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
united4men:

You see that Sanchez, his flop should be studied for generations to come

I dey tell you.....hahahahahaha

Your comment made my day.

Thanks bro for stopping by!
Re: Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record by ComputerWiz007: 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
Am a United supporter since 2000..seriously I don't get the hype surrounding this Ighalo sef. The guy is average abeg. Nothing we nver see before.
Re: Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record by ComputerWiz007: 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
Lmao
Re: Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record by ymstar(m): 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
komekn:

I remember him in frustration crying like baby it was very disheartening and sad.
shocked is it iwobi?
And in which match?
Re: Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record by PBeni(m): 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Rubbish

I always knew you're not a real niggarrr angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chukwuneta Anyabolu Dies While Chasing A Man Who Duped Him In Brazil (Photos) / Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics / Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.