Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,763 members, 7,798,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record (49146 Views)

Comparing Man Utd’s Record With And Without Cristiano Ronaldo / Drogba Beats Ibrahimovic To Be Named Ligue 1's Best Striker Of The Past 20 Years / Mourinho Considering Signing Ibrahimovic To Tettenham Hotspur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record by LOVEGINO(m): 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2020
thesicilian:
They've started again with their noise. The other day it was hattrick after 7 years. Now it's 4 goals in 4 games.
bad belle kee u grin grin
Re: Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record by Bruno3000(m): 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2020
TheCvBank:
Real glad for Ighalo, fufilling his childhood dreams in his 30s. Who would've thought he'll land a spell in old Trafford from the Chinese league. Nothing really is impossible.

Check my signature for top resume and cover letter services, guaranteed to aid your career advancement.
You forgot his mom died? After her death, gbam! man u came calling. Things dey happen for this football o, ask Taribo West.
Re: Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record by mechanics(m): 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
That's a good one from him.
Re: Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record by TheCvBank: 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
Bruno3000:
You forgot his mom died? After her death, gbam! man u came calling. Things dey happen for this football o, ask Taribo West.

1. It wasn't his mom who passed away.

2. United had long indicated interest in him immediately before his sister (who died) took ill. The Chinese league ended and United began loan transfer talks.

3. Things happen in football, Buffon is 35 and just extended his contract with Chiellini days back. Meanwhile Ighalo is 31. Things dey happen indeed.
Re: Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record by Rossikki: 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
Achizzy7:
Ighalo chose playing for man utd over 400 million weekly !!!

in my 30's i would go for 100 million monthly over playing for bacelona

No b say him go even win any trophy with them oo

stup*d decision odion

There's MORE to life than money. Didn't your parents teach you that?
Re: Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record by Rossikki: 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
PBeni:

I always knew you're not a real ni...... angry

I really wish you brain dead fools will stop using RACIST terminology here. Do you even know the meaning and history of that 'n' word you use?

If you must copy from the USA, copy something that will uplift your people, not degrade them.
Re: Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record by Kennyking1234: 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
Blitz888:

Should we talk about Fernando Llorente?

He is a CF like Odion, widely traveled like Odion, except that he is not known for his predatory instinct in the box... I mean a 'fox in the box' kinda notoriety.

What more should I say!
I mean the analysis you mention. What recommendations do you have like formation and some analysis.
Re: Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record by Hotice085: 1:56am On Jul 01, 2020
thesicilian:
They've started again with their noise. The other day it was hattrick after 7 years. Now it's 4 goals in 4 games.

Very useless club, referees assisted club

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record by Bruno3000(m): 2:03am On Jul 01, 2020
TheCvBank:

1. It wasn't his mom who passed away.

2. United had long indicated interest in him immediately before his sister (who died) took ill. The Chinese league ended and United began loan transfer talks.

3. Things happen in football, Buffon is 35 and just extended his contract with Chiellini days back. Meanwhile Ighalo is 31. Things dey happen indeed.
Shey Someone closed to him died abi? Na everybody be Buffon? BTW don't u know most goalkeepers and defenders have longer playing periods in their careers compared to other players playing in different positions? Who be Ighalo compared to legendary Buffon? Things dey happen for football guy, go ask d Brazilians.
Re: Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record by Achizzy7: 6:29am On Jul 01, 2020
Rossikki:

There's MORE to life than money. Didn't your parents teach you that?

ur parents didn't tell u that money answers all tins
Re: Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record by PBeni(m): 6:50am On Jul 01, 2020
Rossikki:

I really wish you brain dead fools will stop using RACIST terminology here. Do you even know the meaning and history of that 'n' word you use?

If you must copy from the USA, copy something that will uplift your people, not degrade them.

Man don't ever mention me again. The submission was for someone else. I don't see a reason why you would quote me to label me brain dead because this is not your business. And don't give me that sh!t about racism. slowpoke angry
Re: Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record by TheCvBank: 12:39pm On Jul 01, 2020
Bruno3000:
Shey Someone closed to him died abi? Na everybody be Buffon? BTW don't u know most goalkeepers and defenders have longer playing periods in their careers compared to other players playing in different positions? Who be Ighalo compared to legendary Buffon? Things dey happen for football guy, go ask d Brazilians.

Ayegbeni, Taye Taiwo are still playing till date. Ighalo isn't the problem. Some players don't let age get to them. Maldini, Tevez, one Japanese striker that's 51. Because it works for European and American players dosen't mean for Africans or Nigerians, witchcraft will be involved. If it was that potent, Brazil you keep mentioning wouldn't have fallen 7 goals to Germany

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics / Irina Shayk And Ruben Loftus-Cheek Spark Dating Rumours / Best 20 Memes From Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.