Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online (7099 Views)

I'm Planning On Buying Redmi Note 11 Pro 2day...advice Pls / How Good Are Phones From Slot? / I Bought A Faulty Device From SLOT Office Effurun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by spicykev(f): 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2020
No be small wahala o, The funny thing is that the organisation is so irresponsible, they have not replied my email, they are not even taking my calls.

CyberEBOLA:
Hahahaha! See wahala you put yourself? NEXT TIME GO TO A STORE AND BUY YOUR GOODS.
Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by ZesusHVWritter(m): 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
spicykev:
No be small wahala o, The funny thing is that the organisation is so irresponsible, they have not replied my email, they are not even taking my calls.

Link to your tweet on twitter mam.
Make we follow up from nairaland too.
Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by KrazyDave16(m): 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
spicykev:

Ha!
Do what others suggested. Find way to drop Twitter link so we can drag sense into their head.
Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by theoneJabulani(m): 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2020
This is unacceptable, drop your Twitter handle, we have to retweet until they refund you
Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by santori: 9:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
thesolutions:
My Price. Note 9s 4+64gb@86000 Note 9 pro 6+128@108000 ( plus free 32gb memory card promo) Note 9 3+64gb @73500
How much did you give slot?
drop your number
Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by thesolutions(m): 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
santori:

drop your number
What is your location? I only serve people in plateau state.
Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by santori: 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
thesolutions:
What is your location? I only serve people in plateau state.
I'm not based in plateau, peace bro
Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by spicykev(f): 8:04am On Jul 01, 2020
For those that want to assist to retweet, pls find attached

Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by spicykev(f): 8:07am On Jul 01, 2020
Thanks I have managed to drop a screen shot of the tweet, thanks to assist

ZesusHVWritter:

Link to your tweet on twitter mam.
Make we follow up from nairaland too.
Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by spicykev(f): 8:08am On Jul 01, 2020
Please check below for a screen shot of the tweet

theoneJabulani:
This is unacceptable, drop your Twitter handle, we have to retweet until they refund you
Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 01, 2020
spicykev:
I have tweeted it about 3 times now, the funny thing is that, the same phone is still being advertised. I am beginning to believe they are delibratelybadvertising a Phone they don't have to mislead Nigerians.

Tag them and the police this time
Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 01, 2020
spicykev:
Please check below for a screen shot of the tweet

Tag them and the supervisory authority in charge of franchise and licensing
Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by spicykev(f): 9:01am On Jul 01, 2020
Can you name the supervisory body?

mikezuruki:

Tag them and the supervisory authority in charge of franchise and licensing
Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by oluwafunso97(m): 9:07am On Jul 01, 2020
Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 01, 2020
spicykev:
Can you name the supervisory body?

I wanted to suggest you tag their association, but that won’t be enough. Tag the police. It will work. I’m sure.
Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:40am On Jul 01, 2020
This is the link to the tweet.
Let's help a fellow nairalander out.
https://twitter.com/kevwelistik/status/1277968151641157633?s=19

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:42am On Jul 01, 2020
spicykev:
Thanks I have managed to drop a screen shot of the tweet, thanks to assist

On that tweet, create a thread of what happened.
Tell the whole story leaving nothing out except your order id and item id. So Anyone with the resources to help will then know what to do.
Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by MrBONE2(m): 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:
We can now do our job from here Buddy wink

1 Like

Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by spicykev(f): 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
Thank you

MrBONE2:

We can now do our job from here Buddy wink
Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by spicykev(f): 4:23pm On Jul 01, 2020
Now they have sent me a mail that I should still hold on, that they are expecting new orders before the end of the week and that refund will take upto 14 days. They are yet to answer me further after giving them my account details and reiterating that i have been crying for my refund since they failed to deliver after 3 days.
Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by MrBONE2(m): 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
spicykev:
Thank you

You are Welcome SiSi
Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by drjprince: 8:23pm On Jul 01, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:
let me retweet ASAP
They must refund immediately

1 Like

Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
spicykev:
Now they have sent me a mail that I should still hold on, that they are expecting new orders before the end of the week and that refund will take upto 14 days. They are yet to answer me further after giving them my account details and reiterating that i have been crying for my refund since they failed to deliver after 3 days.

Post this detail on the twitter and make a thread. If you keep caressing this matter with soft hand, you won't get your money or your phone..
You need to narrate your ordeal with slot on twitter, otherwise people on twitter will perceive you as an impatient customer when it's slot that is trying to take advantage of you.
Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by spicykev(f): 9:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
Thanks

drjprince:
let me retweet ASAP
They must refund immediately
Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:27am On Jul 02, 2020
I have created a thread concerning this matter on twitter
Let's retweet and hopefully slot gets to refund her money soon.
This is an obvious plan to tie-down customers money for slots selfish needs.

As a courtesy, other online companies will let you know when an item is out of stock.
Why continue to accept money for a product you don't have in stock only to force buyers after accepting their money to wait for your convenience to refund their money.?

Lets be honest, if na someone here on nairaland try this kind business strategy, everybody for don begin call the person fraud, thief, scam and all sorts of dubious entitlement. Make una come talk now.
This is unfair at every level.

Person wey go pay for phone no be because she wan use am?
Now, no money, no phone.
Please let us help kev get her money back. This is unfair from every perspective.

Please everyone, lets help to get the appropriate authorities attention to this unfair treatment.

The thread I createdThe thread I created

The original thread by the op

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by Playermayweda(m): 11:52am On Jul 02, 2020
U have to call their customers care,they told me the same thing when i bought my redmi 7a but i still got it about 8day after ordering, thought i was lucky but it might work for you,So call
Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by spicykev(f): 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
Thank you so much, really appreciate your effort.

ZesusHVWritter:
I have created a thread concerning this matter on twitter
Let's retweet and hopefully slot gets to refund her money soon.
This is an obvious plan to tie-down customers money for slots selfish needs.

As a courtesy, other online companies will let you know when an item is out of stock.
Why continue to accept money for a product you don't have in stock only to force buyers after accepting their money to wait for your convenience to refund their money.?

Lets be honest, if na someone here on nairaland try this kind business strategy, everybody for don begin call the person fraud, thief, scam and all sorts of dubious entitlement. Make una come talk now.
This is unfair at every level.

Person wey go pay for phone no be because she wan use am?
Now, no money, no phone.
Please let us help kev get her money back. This is unfair from every perspective.

Please everyone, lets help to get the appropriate authorities attention to this unfair treatment.

The thread I createdThe thread I created

The original thread by the op

1 Like

Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by spicykev(f): 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2020
My own point of this is that, organizations should stop advertising for products they don't have in stock, if you check slot website now, you will see the phone being advertised, you can imagine how many people are in my shoes right now.

When the person asks for his refund, they will tell him to hold on that refund takes 14 days and the phone is expected soon, the soon that keeps geeting sooner.
Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by ZesusHVWritter(m): 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
spicykev:
My own point of this is that, organizations should stop advertising for products they don't have in stock, if you check slot website now, you will see the phone being advertised, you can imagine how many people are in my shoes right now.

When the person asks for his refund, they will tell him to hold on that refund takes 14 days and the phone is expected soon, the soon that keeps geeting sooner.
Screenshot that advert and post on your thread with this exact comment.
You need to overwhelm audience with evidence. Because if you no talk, thousands of people will face your current pain.
Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
spicykev:

This is very bad..
Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by elantraceey(f): 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
I hope you've been refunded?
Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by spicykev(f): 8:21am On Jul 09, 2020
No o, Although they acknowledged my mail that my refund is in progress, I am still waiting.That was last week Thursday. I have given up on the irresponsible organisation.

elantraceey:
I hope you've been refunded?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Flash Cwm Recovery On Tecno Q1 / Telecom Operators Want Tariff Hike Over Operating Costs / MTN Nigeria Releases Cheap Data Plan (works On All Devices Including Laptop)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.