Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

I Will Manually Rewrite Your Articles For You - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / I Will Manually Rewrite Your Articles For You (3368 Views)

I Manually Rewrite Articles / I Will Write Or Rewrite Your Articles For You / I Will Write Or Rewrite Your Articles For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Manually Rewrite Your Articles For You by ebookz(m): 7:51am On Jun 30, 2020
I am a PRO in this business. I literally rewrite articles in my own words. The message remains the same, but with an intriguing plot and context, so it will pass any plagiarism tests. Spinners and bots will give you shit(no offense), even the premium one's you buy. There is nothing like the human brain. If you are interested in my services WhatsApp me on: 08188983534
Re: I Will Manually Rewrite Your Articles For You by ebookz(m): 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
How To Trade Football On Betfair – Proven Profitable Strategies, Systems & Methods that work [The Ultimate 2020]
Football Trading on Betfair has been growing in popularity year upon year as more and more punters make the transition from betting (or matched betting) over to the more lucrative world of trading.
And if you are unfamiliar with exactly what football trading is then you are in the right place as I am going to explain it ALL from start to finish.
By the time you are finished reading this page you will not only know exactly how to trade football on Betfair but you might also be ready to try a strategy or two on some matches tonight or this weekend.
And even if you are familiar with trading football already then there might be some gems in this article especially in the strategy section where I outline some of the most profitable methods to use on the exchanges.

REWRITTEN BY ME

MAKE MONEY TRADING FOOTBALL ON BETFAIR- LET ME SHOW YOU SOME OF THE BEST STRATEGIES, AND SYSTEMS (VERSION 2020)
Anyone who trades on Betfair will tell you that the number of football traders on the platform keeps increasing every year. This shouldn't be a surprise to you, considering the number of people who want to make money online trading and not gambling.
If you have no idea what football trading is about? no problem. This article will provide every detail you need to know.
Once you are through with this piece here. I can assure you that you will be busting to make your first trade by the end of the day.
For those already in the business of trading football, you are not left out. I have some solid strategies for you guys as well. systems that will without fail increase your earnings.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Manually Rewrite Your Articles For You by ebookz(m): 9:06am On Jul 01, 2020
Re: I Will Manually Rewrite Your Articles For You by ebookz(m): 7:18am On Jul 02, 2020
Re: I Will Manually Rewrite Your Articles For You by ebookz(m): 10:38am On Jul 05, 2020
Re: I Will Manually Rewrite Your Articles For You by ebookz(m): 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
Re: I Will Manually Rewrite Your Articles For You by ebookz(m): 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
Re: I Will Manually Rewrite Your Articles For You by ebookz(m): 6:29am On Jul 23, 2020
sa
Re: I Will Manually Rewrite Your Articles For You by fastseo: 3:06am On Jul 24, 2020
ebookz:
I am a PRO in this business. I literally rewrite articles in my own words. The message remains the same, but with an intriguing plot and context, so it will pass any plagiarism tests. Spinners and bots will give you shit(no offense), even the premium one's you buy. There is nothing like the human brain. If you are interested in my services WhatsApp me on: 08188983534

How much do u charge to rewrite articles from sites
Re: I Will Manually Rewrite Your Articles For You by ebookz(m): 2:29pm On Oct 29, 2020
fastseo:

How much do u charge to rewrite articles from sites
N2 per word.
Re: I Will Manually Rewrite Your Articles For You by ebookz(m): 2:33pm On Oct 29, 2020
available for rewriting jobs
Re: I Will Manually Rewrite Your Articles For You by ebookz(m): 8:33am On Oct 30, 2020
still available
Re: I Will Manually Rewrite Your Articles For You by ebookz(m): 8:24am On Nov 02, 2020
available
Re: I Will Manually Rewrite Your Articles For You by ebookz(m): 11:32am On Sep 17, 2021
ebookz:
available

Re: I Will Manually Rewrite Your Articles For You by ebookz(m): 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
ebookz:
The Taliban have excluded girls from Afghan secondary schools, after they ordered only boys and male teachers to return to the classroom.

A statement from the Islamist group saying secondary classes would resume made no mention of girls or women.

One Afghan schoolgirl told the BBC she was devastated. "Everything looks very dark," she said.

Despite Taliban promises it is the latest sign Afghanistan is returning to the harsh rule of the 1990s.

In another development, on Friday the Taliban appeared to have shut down the women's affairs ministry and replaced it with a department that once enforced strict religious doctrines.

REWRITTEN BY ME
After instructing only boys and male teachers to return to the classroom, the Taliban have banned girls from attending Afghan high schools.

The Islamist group's statement announcing the return of secondary school sessions included no mention of girls or women.

According to the BBC, one Afghan schoolgirl was devastated.
"Everything appears to be quite black," she remarked.

Despite Taliban assurances, this is the clearest indicator that Afghanistan is reverting to the tyrannical rule of the 1990s.

In a separate step, the Taliban appears to have shut down the ministry of women's affairs on Friday, replacing it with a department that used to impose stringent religious principles.
Re: I Will Manually Rewrite Your Articles For You by ebookz(m): 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
ebookz:

still available.
Re: I Will Manually Rewrite Your Articles For You by ebookz(m): 6:21am On Oct 14, 2021
Still Available
Re: I Will Manually Rewrite Your Articles For You by ebookz(m): 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
ebookz:
Still Available

Still Available
Re: I Will Manually Rewrite Your Articles For You by ebookz(m): 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2021
ebookz:

Still Available
Re: I Will Manually Rewrite Your Articles For You by ebookz(m): 6:56am On Nov 08, 2021
Open
Re: I Will Manually Rewrite Your Articles For You by ebookz(m): 7:20am On May 13, 2022
SA
Re: I Will Manually Rewrite Your Articles For You by ebookz(m): 3:35pm On May 17, 2022
Available.
Re: I Will Manually Rewrite Your Articles For You by ebookz(m): 9:06am On May 19, 2022
SA
Re: I Will Manually Rewrite Your Articles For You by ebookz(m): 5:30pm On May 21, 2022
ebookz:
SA
Re: I Will Manually Rewrite Your Articles For You by ebookz(m): 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2022
ebookz:

(1) (Reply)

A Message To Young Nigerians By Tai Solarin- Free E Book Download / Download 'A Sure Guide On How To Publish In Africa' / Fiction Writers Needed! (HIRING)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.