Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria (19480 Views)

Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) / Hot sexy girls photos / Black Sexy Girls Show Off Their Curvy Boots (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by WilliamsDeGreat: 6:10am On Jul 01, 2020
IronGalaxy:
he's lying

LOL I know.
Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by IronGalaxy: 6:11am On Jul 01, 2020
ghettochild:
The average south African lady btw age 25 to 30 has two kids already..
Early child birth from 16 to 22.. The highest in Africa
lol, it' still doesn't negate the fact that they are beautiful grin

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by IronGalaxy: 6:12am On Jul 01, 2020
SavageBoy:

Wait oh

Is dbanj's wife a South African
Lineo is a South African name though
Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by IronGalaxy: 6:26am On Jul 01, 2020
Oyiboman69:
All south africans are recognized globally by their unbalanced shape of head like pestle including their women. Whoever is making that conclusion should be arrested and convicted for misleading the public...nonsense and xenophobia...
Lol, the usual sour grapes
Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by IronGalaxy: 6:29am On Jul 01, 2020
mdan:

Nigeria girls are pretty.you can only speak for the few sa girls on TV.
Moreover their raunchiness comes with a wonderful prize, HIV.
Move to east and you would spite yourself for this write-up.
it's funny how y'all somehow think HIV is exclusive to South Africa

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 01, 2020
dederocs:
I was watching music videos recently, and noticed how natural looking, fresh, sexy and voluptious South African ladies are, no wonder our boys dey rush dem there, and most no want to come back, i also noticed when i was in SA, their girls have higher sex drive and appeal, more sexy and raunchy, Nigerian girls are quite dry sexually, except the oloshos, am talking of normal ladies. Naija ladies una dey boring, na only money dey ginger una...abi na the clitoris wey dem dey cut?
Please there is a reason woman are born with clitoris, lets ban the cutting of it, it puts the men in a disadvantaged position, in other countries, women enjoy men for sexual and emotional comfort and satisfaction, but here they only want men to take care of their bills...sucks.
pack your load and go live there since you are HIV friendly.
Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by IronGalaxy: 6:33am On Jul 01, 2020
Rozz:
here's another one grin
Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by SaintBishop: 6:48am On Jul 01, 2020
dederocs:
I was watching music videos recently, and noticed how natural looking, fresh, sexy and voluptious South African ladies are, no wonder our boys dey rush dem there, and most no want to come back, i also noticed when i was in SA, their girls have higher sex drive and appeal, more sexy and raunchy, Nigerian girls are quite dry sexually, except the oloshos, am talking of normal ladies. Naija ladies una dey boring, na only money dey ginger una...abi na the clitoris wey dem dey cut?
Please there is a reason woman are born with clitoris, lets ban the cutting of it, it puts the men in a disadvantaged position, in other countries, women enjoy men for sexual and emotional comfort and satisfaction, but here they only want men to take care of their bills...sucks.
Stop over hyping south Africa women, they are not that good looking

1 Like

Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by kheny12(m): 6:51am On Jul 01, 2020
South African ladies are NO NO NO for me.Nigeria has the finest ladies among sub Saharan Africans.

3 Likes

Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by WorWorBoy3: 7:00am On Jul 01, 2020
SaintBishop:
Stop over hyping south Africa women, they are not that good looking

You are not wrong.

https://www.nairaland.com/5814054/south-african-lady-calls-nigerian

1 Like

Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by SaintBishop: 7:02am On Jul 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by seeker121(m): 7:03am On Jul 01, 2020
Jah Bless you for this comment may you walk and never stumble.Only if Africans can love each others deeply until then black lives matter is just an illusion.
Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by SocialJustice: 7:05am On Jul 01, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Nigerians will never compliment and leave it there.
Oh, I should just ignore the mindless killing of Nigerians over the years because I want to give the perfect compliment.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by SocialJustice: 7:06am On Jul 01, 2020
SavageBoy:

Wait oh

Is dbanj's wife a South African
Partly, someone here explained she's actually more Nigerian than South African.
Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by IronGalaxy: 7:10am On Jul 01, 2020
SocialJustice:
Oh, I should just ignore the mindless killing of Nigerians over the years because I want to give the perfect compliment.
1 There never were these so-called " mindless killings" of Nigerians you lots are so obsessed about.

2 Stop using Xenophobia as a clutch to hate on South Africans, you've always been bitter towards South Africans prior Xenophobia

3 The beauty not out women has nothing to do with us men, why compliment out women then lambast us?

1 Like

Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by SocialJustice: 7:35am On Jul 01, 2020
IronGalaxy:
1 There never were these so-called " mindless killings" of Nigerians you lots are so obsessed about.

2 Stop using Xenophobia as a clutch to hate on South Africans, you've always been bitter towards South Africans prior Xenophobia

3 The beauty not out women has nothing to do with us men, why compliment out women then lambast us?
Lol, Nigerians hate South Africans? You are mad. This conversation is over.
Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by IronGalaxy: 7:42am On Jul 01, 2020
SocialJustice:
Lol, Nigerians hate South Africans? You are mad. This conversation is over.
Yep, read comments about South Africa or South Africans in general here in NL from way back as 2007, way before the "Xenophobic" lootings (not killings) you'll realise you Nigerians have always been bitter towards South Africans, Xenophobia is a perfect clutch to use to hide that.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by Iceyjayz: 7:52am On Jul 01, 2020
TMKsouth:

I was just exxagerating for effect, to demolish that non-sensical troll called IceyJayz.grin But she did mention apples were rather expensive.
You are a stupid fool negro, go and demolish the trash in your shítland, dickwad!

4 Likes

Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by mdan(m): 7:52am On Jul 01, 2020
IronGalaxy:
it's funny how y'all somehow think HIV is exclusive to South Africa

Don't confuse exclusive for prominent.
HIV is rife in SA and even you can attest to that

1 Like

Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by IronGalaxy: 7:56am On Jul 01, 2020
mdan:

Don't confuse exclusive for prominent.
HIV is rife in SA and even you can attest to that
Rather focus on what's rife in your own backyard.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by mdan(m): 7:59am On Jul 01, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Rather focus to what's rife in your own backyard.
Interesting.
Alright then
Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by Iceyjayz: 7:59am On Jul 01, 2020
TMKsouth:

Even apples won't grow in NIGGERia, thats why the giant has been an ant since 1960. grin No fertile ground for progress at all. Ain't that why u fled the zoo to Dubai with your fake Masters in zoology, my broda IJ? grin

I asked how Amanda is in a Thailand prison? I heard she got stopped at airport security with your stash of drugs! grin grin That girl has no ear oo... I warned her about u oo. grin Now she's chopping noodles instead of rat pepper soup. cry cry
Dimwitted xenophobic rat! is that all you got in you? fvcking HIV infested rapist, because you got a cheap phone and internet doesn't mean you should talk to people that are miles better than you, you fucking shíthead!

this miserable bastard haven't achieved anything in his miserable life, he hasn't left the shore of his shítland because he's too poor to do that, the stupid xenophobic rat is obsessed with my Masters degree, perhaps. maybe in your next life you can own one and even travel out once in your miserable life. cheesycheesy

fvcking white shít eater, I would have love the whites to treat y'all lazy coons as slave once more. cheesycheesy

5 Likes

Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by Iceyjayz: 8:03am On Jul 01, 2020
TMKsouth:

That's where you get your mules from Zimbabwe and Mozambique. They live there coz government doesn't give them free houses. They are just as dirty as you are.grin Same WhatsApp group.

This is how our immigration service identifies y'all and your fake papers - they search for flip flops and ashy feet - the quintessential Nigerian trademark grin grin
Bitch are you talking to yourself? jeez! you sound miserable and pathetic, such a demented pussy. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by Iceyjayz: 8:04am On Jul 01, 2020
TMKsouth:

I'M OUTTA HERE. YOU'VE DERAILED AND DERANGED THIS THREAD ENOUGH, PSYCHO. angry Don't call me, I'll call u. wink
Lazy xenophobic rat, I ain't through with you yet, don't act like a coward, I know y'all are cowards though but face me, don't run away rat. grin

3 Likes

Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 01, 2020
Lol... Damn! This fire ain't dyin' no soon...
Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by dederocs(m): 8:30am On Jul 01, 2020
Rozz:
The virus is not synonymous with South Africa alone...you ladies should learn not take offence.
Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by dederocs(m): 8:33am On Jul 01, 2020
IronGalaxy:

not true, we helped our SA brothers during apartheid financially and vocally, remember...our own Majek even did the free Mandela theme song.
Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by IronGalaxy: 8:58am On Jul 01, 2020
dederocs:

not true, we helped our SA brothers during apartheid financially and vocally, remember...our own Majek even did the free Mandela theme song.
what's not true?
Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by JaceBlaze: 9:00am On Jul 01, 2020
Rozz:

The stupidity of people on NL is brain rapturing I swear. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria by JaceBlaze: 9:05am On Jul 01, 2020
SocialJustice:

You need to stop getting news from your gutter journalism.Can you tell us how many Nigerians were killed?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much / 10 Basic Rules For New Relationships / For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.