Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

What Are The Advantages Of New Xiaomi Update Miui 11.0.11 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Are The Advantages Of New Xiaomi Update Miui 11.0.11 (600 Views)

Apple Has Rolled Out Ios 11.0.3 Update To Fix Some Bugs / Apple Releases Ios 11.0.2 With A Fix For Crackling Audio On Iphone 8 / Apple Releases IOS 11.0.1 For Iphone, Ipad To Fix Bugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Advantages Of New Xiaomi Update Miui 11.0.11 by Dammyluv261: 8:25am On Jun 30, 2020
Hello nairalanders am a new Xiaomi user just got my redmi 8..Nd it's bringing update to miui 11.0.11...should I update it ....And Will it improve my battery life?...needs an urgent and honest answer from redmi8 users....
Re: What Are The Advantages Of New Xiaomi Update Miui 11.0.11 by PrettyBunny(f): 8:40am On Jun 30, 2020
Dammyluv261:
Hello nairalanders am a new Xiaomi user just got my redmi 8..Nd it's bringing update to miui 11.0.11...should I update it ....And Will it improve my battery life?...needs an urgent and honest answer from redmi8 users....

Update your phone bro..

After update, randomly do a hard restart (holding the power button for 5-10s until it vibrates) so that your phone can get used to it..

It gives the phone a form of soft reset..
Re: What Are The Advantages Of New Xiaomi Update Miui 11.0.11 by edoairways: 9:16am On Jun 30, 2020
PrettyBunny:

Update your phone bro..

After update, randomly do a hard restart (holding the power button for 5-10s until it vibrates) so that your phone can get used to it..

Would one loose personal information on the phone because it more like flashing?

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Advantages Of New Xiaomi Update Miui 11.0.11 by Conductor261: 9:23am On Jun 30, 2020
Dammyluv261:
Dump that useless xiaomi phone. It's a full blast spy trojan

Re: What Are The Advantages Of New Xiaomi Update Miui 11.0.11 by oxygenlove(m): 9:29am On Jun 30, 2020
edoairways:

Would one loose personal information on the phone because it more like flashing?
Are you asking or suggesting??
Re: What Are The Advantages Of New Xiaomi Update Miui 11.0.11 by edoairways: 9:35am On Jun 30, 2020
oxygenlove:
Are you asking or suggesting??
Am asking

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Advantages Of New Xiaomi Update Miui 11.0.11 by PrettyBunny(f): 9:45am On Jun 30, 2020
edoairways:

You are not losing anything..

I said hard restart and not reset...

More like you are randomly restarting your phone and so, it has nothing to do with flashing..

Go to Xiaomi thread and gain more insight..

But, just update your phone. You are losing nothing.
Re: What Are The Advantages Of New Xiaomi Update Miui 11.0.11 by Artzdanielsz(m): 10:03am On Jun 30, 2020
Transsion Marketers as usual.Even the op na one
Re: What Are The Advantages Of New Xiaomi Update Miui 11.0.11 by 5ine: 11:06am On Jun 30, 2020
PrettyBunny:

Update your phone bro..

pls, like hw much data is needed to upgrade
Re: What Are The Advantages Of New Xiaomi Update Miui 11.0.11 by PrettyBunny(f): 11:28am On Jun 30, 2020
5ine:

pls, like hw much data is needed to upgrade

It's usually stated there..

Check the available update and you will see the data there..

Please, once you are updating your phone, don't touch it. Even it gets stucked at a point, just leave it here. It will download, as far as your network is strong and stable..

A strong and stable network is very important too..

(1) (Reply)

Please Recommend A Good Weather App For Me / Help Me Out Between Samsung A10s Or Redmi 8A / Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 Set For Pre-order Also In Thom Browne Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.