Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,004 members, 7,799,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. (3784 Views)

How Do You Deal With Toxic Parents / How Do You Deal With An Occult Family Member? / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by SweetCunt97(f): 10:13am On Jul 02, 2020
lekki1444:
not the one i do. there are powers that operate on the left hand side and those ones are diabolical and have side effects. we operate on the right hand side and we dont do rituals to harm people. we do rituals to heal the sick and give barren women babies and give unmarried women husbands and remove curses and blocks from peoples lives so they can start progressing in life and rituals to help people financially. we restore people
What rituals can one do to remove curses and blocks?
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by lekki1444: 10:15am On Jul 02, 2020
amiebola:
Who are the we?
Do yu have the power to make me the president of Nigeria.?
the power to restore and make you whole again whether it be a husband or happy marriage or removing curses or blocked paths or financial breakthroughs etc ? yes. but the power to make you a power drunk megalomaniac president ? presidents are born not appointed. even the stupid presidents are born. so if your spirit is not born equipped with presidential programs then you cant be a president. presidents are born

2 Likes

Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by lekki1444: 10:16am On Jul 02, 2020
SweetCunt97:
What rituals can one do to remove curses and blocks?
i cant put my intimate rituals on social media. if you need private consultation then we can work on that
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by SweetCunt97(f): 10:42am On Jul 02, 2020
lekki1444:
i cant put my intimate rituals on social media. if you need private consultation then we can work on that
OH OK. We can.
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by lekki1444: 10:43am On Jul 02, 2020
SweetCunt97:
OH OK. We can.
consultation is not free you know ? the oracle needs exchange of energy to work money is energy
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by SweetCunt97(f): 10:44am On Jul 02, 2020
lekki1444:
consultation is not free you know ? the oracle needs exchange of energy to work money is energy
Lolzzz, well I hope it's not more than 1k cos normally oracles need just schnapp and kolanut.

2 Likes

Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by lekki1444: 10:57am On Jul 02, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lolzzz, well I hope it's not more than 1k cos normally oracles need just schnapp and kolanut.
I can accomodate 1K. its not about the money. its about the exchange of energy. its a ritual

1 Like

Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 02, 2020
lekki1444:
consult with me privately john7trumpetATgmail.com

SUKKOT, you still dey alive?

1 Like

Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by lekki1444: 11:01am On Jul 02, 2020
Squillaci:

SUKKOT, you still dey alive?
whomever is called sukkot I accept him as a part of me grin

2 Likes

Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by Fortissimo502: 11:01am On Jul 02, 2020
ThothHermes:
Paul and Barnabas were also called Zeus and Hermes. If someone performed wondrous things they were likened to gods. The only legal way to "hack the ether" is by the power of the Holy Spirit for the glorification of Jesus the Christ. Every other way is an illegal dance with demons no matter how benign it seems.

All power belongs to God.
Wow! Omo you sabi jare!

Edit: as if I knew it. I went to your profile and saw koinonia. Just from the few words you wrote that i quoted, i knew you were not a "sere sere" Christian. It's obvious you're conversant with the secret place wink.

2 Likes

Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by SweetCunt97(f): 11:02am On Jul 02, 2020
lekki1444:
I can accomodate 1K. its not about the money. its about the exchange of energy. its a ritual
Indeed. Hope you all u claim to be though
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by lekki1444: 11:03am On Jul 02, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Indeed. Hope you all u claim to be though
i dont claim to be anything. I am simply a humble servant of GOD grin
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by SweetCunt97(f): 11:03am On Jul 02, 2020
lekki1444:
i dont claim to be anything. I am simply a humble servant of GOD grin
Jesus never asked for anything before he performed miracles though
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by lekki1444: 11:05am On Jul 02, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Jesus never asked for anything before he performed miracles though
Then you did not read the story well. They had tax collectors collecting money from them. You only tax income
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by SweetCunt97(f): 11:08am On Jul 02, 2020
lekki1444:
Then you did not read the story well. They had tax collectors collecting money from them. You only tax income
I didn't mention tax collectors but Jesus himself. Jesus and his disciples freely set those in bondage free without asking nothing of them. It's left for d freed to give as they seem fit.
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by lekki1444: 11:10am On Jul 02, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I didn't mention tax collectors but Jesus himself. Jesus and his disciples freely set those in bondage free without asking nothing of them. It's left for d freed to give as they seem fit.
its left for the freed to give as they seem fit ? so i am asking you to give as you seem fit before the task. you said what you see fit is 1k and i said OK whats the controversy ?

1 Like

Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by SweetCunt97(f): 11:11am On Jul 02, 2020
lekki1444:
its left for the freed to give as they seem fit ? so i am asking you to give as you seem fit before the task. you said what you see fit is 1k and i said OK whats the controversy ?
Simply letting t
You know I know my Bible ni. So what's d way forward
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by lekki1444: 11:12am On Jul 02, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Simply letting t
hit my email up. john7trumpetATgmail.com and tellme all your issues and what you want done
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by Babadee1900(m): 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2020
grin
How did I even come across this thread? grin
Things they happen for this nairaland sha. This one Na pure cruise
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Simply letting t
Babe the thing work abi the guy na one of those many scam artists on NL?
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by SweetCunt97(f): 7:43am On Sep 07, 2020
dairykidd:

Babe the thing work abi the guy na one of those many scam artists on NL?
Na dem scam jarey. See we all have it within ourselves to make things happen. Forget and signs abs ritual bullshit..
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Na dem scam jarey. See we all have it within ourselves to make things happen. Forget and signs abs ritual bullshit..
Lolz i knew it. I actually wanted a confirmation grin
Yeah we all have it within us naturally but most times instead of us to work with ourselves we fight and struggle and things go south... How are u this Monday morning. Hope ur good cheesy
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by SweetCunt97(f): 7:54am On Sep 07, 2020
dairykidd:

Lolz i knew it. I actually wanted a confirmation grin
Yeah we all have it within us naturally but most times instead of us to work with ourselves we fight and struggle and things go south... How are u this Monday morning. Hope ur good cheesy
You dey mind d hungry man claiming to b what he's not? Lol. I'm great. Thanks
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You dey mind d hungry man claiming to b what he's not? Lol. I'm great. Thanks
Hahahaha na him own hustle for daily bread be that. Nothing wey no dey NL... Good to know ur great
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by lekki1444: 8:34am On Sep 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
see the problem with you is impatience. if for example a woman is barren and she wants a ritual to have children, this is spiritual work, its not instant magic and so after the ritual the effect may kick in 4 or 5 months after and she gets pregnant. thats how it works. i only did your ritual what like 1 month ago and you are here already talking like this because of impatience.

secondly is what i forgot to tell you, before i do any work for you you have to stop doing all the bad things you do if you want the ritual to work. like i should have told you if you are not willing to change your ways dont even bother with the ritual because it will not work. its like the biblical saying after the ritual healing GO AND SIN NO MORE LEST YOUR AFFLICTION RETURN UPON YOU.

j0hn 5 vs 14 Afterward Jesus found him in the temple, and said to him, “See, you have been made well. Sin no more, lest a worse thing come upon you.”

and lastly if the oracle has been consulted on your behalf, the gods are like OK we have to move to make this request for this person however the person has X amount of karma that they have not cleared yet and so for the request to be granted all your karma has to be cleared first and so things will get worse as the karma is being cleared, before they get better. So after a ritual you will notice things get worse first before the request is granted. Karma has to be cleared before the request is granted. MY POINT IS ALL THIS IS A SPIRITUAL PROCESS

1 Like

Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by tunderoc(m): 4:18pm On Sep 07, 2020
See you get ritual wey go make CBN mistakenly credit me 2 billion naira and forget am for my account. shocked cool cool cool
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
Lekki1444 I want to know if I'll make heaven
Can you predict this for me through your ritual stuff cool
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by lekki1444: 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Lekki1444 I want to know if I'll make heaven
Can you predict this for me through your ritual stuff cool
heaven and hell are on earth. you are in nigeria so more than likely you are in hell..
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2020
lekki1444:
heaven and hell are on earth. you are in nigeria so more than likely you are in hell..
That was not what I asked you
It's very obvious you don't know work grin
Am talking of the real heaven the one here on earth are fake cool
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by lekki1444: 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

That was not what I asked you
It's very obvious you don't know work grin
Am talking of the real heaven the one here on earth are fake cool
the real heaven is on earth. there is no life outside of this 3D existence. just spirits roaming around waiting to be reincarnated back to earth
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by Klass99(f): 6:22pm On Sep 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2020
lekki1444:
the real heaven is on earth. there is no life outside of this 3D existence. just spirits roaming around waiting to be reincarnated back to earth
Hmmmm really!!guess that's your own believe
When you die you're left with two choices
Heaven or Hell
Stay safe bro cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! / Pictures Of The Gal Who Gave Birth In Oau / Best Divorce Letter Ever!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.