Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria (43642 Views)

Bad Road In Akute Vs Bad Road In Britain / Herdsmen And Their Cows Casually Strolling On The Street In Lekki / A Speeding trailer Falls Into A Pit Hole In Ikotun, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by seguno2: 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
chloride6:
Alimosho deserves more than what it is getting.
No governor of Lagos can be elected without the votes from Alimosho.
Yet it is neglected so badly...

They need serious education to enlighten them.
Can you get people to do that
Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by Deebwebb: 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
They are not wicked. Their people already said that it is all about respect and not performance.

There is no incentive for the politicians to fix the roads. They will be respected either way.

/
you are right,yarriba youth respect there leaders regardless..they rather form awawa boys and be disturbing everyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by Kinematics: 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2020
This is the Lagos they keep singing day and night.

A state with the smallest land mass but with the highest IGR and GDP.

Nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by Ezmans: 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2020
flyingpig:
This kind of road is repaired in less than 1 week in Japan.
this is aba not Lagos
Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by ksstroud: 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
There are uncountable numbers of streets road like this in Lagos and Ogun State.
The two states have no governments but pure Hush puppies rulers scamming people to build wealth for their wards...
There's a country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by Kemimarch16(f): 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
i don't know we still have this type of road in lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by chloride6: 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
seguno2:

They need serious education to enlighten them.
Can you get people to do that

Omo the matter no be small matter.

Ask them why they vote for APC they cant answer...
Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by cryptotech: 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
center of excellent indeed, Lagos and noise making.
Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by Hoodgod(m): 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
flyingpig:
This kind of road is repaired in less than 1 week in Japan.
then go to Japan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by Ezmans: 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
DenreleDave:

Guy I wan buy land for imo state

I be Yoruba but igbo by marriage.. Married to an igbo woman... Can u get me a land pls??
A land in Igbo Land is sold to any body, land owners don't have time to know who buys the the land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by galaxy2020(m): 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
Tinubu is working.. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by Ogbuu101: 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
DenreleDave:

Guy I wan buy land for imo state

I be Yoruba but igbo by marriage.. Married to an igbo woman... Can u get me a land pls??
So you are gay?
Female moniker married to Igbo woman?

1 Like

Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by okoloto: 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
I pity drivers that ply that abaranje road just a few Meters to the LGA headquarters. I plied the road and had to change my tyroids the next day. Meanwhile the population that passes through that road everyday is overwhelming. Our govt is insensitive

1 Like

Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by AerialMapper: 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
seguno2:

16 years ke?
21 years plus has passed since the bandits have been looting Lagos like sey tomorrow no dey.

I was posting like a bandit! You know everything bad happened in the 16 years of "misrule"... they do not count anything other than that...

They should enjoy their paradise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by joyandfaith: 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
omoilewa:
This is Gafaru street in Ikotun, Alimosho Local Govt, Lagos State, Nigeria.

There is a Councilor there, A Chairman, A member, HoA, House of Rep, A Senator and Governor.

This and many more streets have been like this for many decades and they are neglected with reckless abandon.

https://mobile.twitter.com/oakoak21/status/1277287862707392516

buba Marwa was last governor of Lagos state. lagos state has no governor since 1999.
Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by hush15: 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ugaboy:
Street at Ikotun LGDA are very bad and harzadious state, especially ABARAJO IKERUBE side. Those street u cant step out, before reaching the end of street, ur shoe will be full of mud.
sometime i feel there no serious public figure monituring and reporting the situation of those places.

Not just ikotun, they all over Lagos. As long its not a major route, or inner street, there is little or no hope.

1 Like

Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by AreaFada2: 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
Na wa o. Is this a coal mine or road? Haba! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by Azurevermillion: 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
Lilnikee:
I thought Lagos was Obodo Oyibo
You for don enter am. Lagos is a shit-hole for the masses while it's a obodo oyibo for the rich. Bro, my advice for you is to stay in ya state jeje and hustle.

3 Likes

Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by dayleke: 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
omoilewa:
This is Gafaru street in Ikotun, Alimosho Local Govt, Lagos State, Nigeria.

There is a Councilor there, A Chairman, A member, HoA, House of Rep, A Senator and Governor.

This and many more streets have been like this for many decades and they are neglected with reckless abandon.

https://mobile.twitter.com/oakoak21/status/1277287862707392516

Haaaaaa!!!!!!
This road leads to nowhere na, and you call this a street tori Olorun?
Wahala wa o.....
Who we offend in this country sef?
Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by Emmatech71(m): 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
Bad Roads just full everywhere. Oga oh, Molipa Expressway in Ijebu ode, also worse. Ah!! Government are you sleeping ni. Do something na...
Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by nkwachii(m): 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
instead of our governor to use our allocation to construct roads, he is giving our allocations to his godfather.
say no to godfathers.

more from Lagos

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by Olayetan(m): 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
sinkhole:
ABARANJE OKERUBE

I was thinking where is abarajo in ikotun sef, never occured to me the OP didn't spell it right...
Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
OP thanks but we've seen enough. I can simply summarise that nothing is working in lagos and Nigeria for now. Everyone on their own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by proeast(m): 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
Akinboboz:

[s]you'll be pained to the end motherfucker, can't you be simple and be rational for once without tagging someone that doesn't know if you exist or not, at the hearing of tinubu, has if he's the one that rape your entire family, stupid mumu. [/s]

Another NFA on the beat. Your drug Lord is doing a great job or can't you see how he has reduced a former capital and a country's financial hub to a sh!thole, and people like this guy can't stop singing his praises.

Iwu ozu wuru awu undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by umarshehu58(m): 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
So people no fit get car for this kind area? Ahhhhh na wao
Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by Azurevermillion: 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
Adaibeku:

Stop spoiling my name pls! As far as u are Yoruba ,we are not friends, join ipob n join adaobi biafran queen ,like her Facebook pages

2 Likes

Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by AsiwajuAsatheo: 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

I've seen worse streets in ogun state.. ifo and abeokuta to be precise.. infact they're literally death traps

I live in ifo and I can confirm your words. But there are also many roads in Ota that are much worse than this. Almost every road in Itele area is far worse than this eyesore, this is just to make it known to the world that Nigerian system of Government is nothing to write home about
Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by Olayetan(m): 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
This one still dey learn compared to ijede road ikorodu.

One of these days if I pass that road again,I'll do a thread on it with pictures.
Infact that ijede road ehn...I will put 'graphic picture' on the heading.

I remembered driving to that ijede road and elepe, since that day, i vowed nothing would ever make me drive there again...

But ijdede isn't part of lagos state
Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by Ezmans: 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
proeast:

I can get you lands in any part of Owerri, anytime any day. Just tell me the area you want it and I will inform you of available ones, that's if you're serious anyway.

At least, this will help to disabuse the minds of your people who always ignorantly say that Igbos don't sell lands to Yorubas. I have never met any seller who had such mindset since all the years I have been selling lands in Owerri. So, put your money where your mouth is!
Those Yoruba people making millions in herbal root in main market onitsha & sewing traditional wears in aba have landed property & houses, don't allow some Yoruba who doesn't travel deceive you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by Olayetan(m): 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
nkwachii:
more! more!! more!!!

This road looks like Lagos Abeokuta Express way...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos / Beautiful Photos And Video Of Elegushi Beach At Night / Nigerian Passport: Current Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.