Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

I'm Tired Of Politics Section, Back To Romance Section - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Tired Of Politics Section, Back To Romance Section (454 Views)

I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / Don't Fail In These two Area When It's Time To Romance / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Tired Of Politics Section, Back To Romance Section by DenreleDave(m): 11:15am On Jun 30, 2020
Politics section have been damaging me and i think it's time I left...

Thanks to adabeiku that advised me...

Adabeiku thank u very much..

Now back to romance

Cc: proeast Igboid Igbochief001 Frankdaz9 MsAllison I welcome u all to romance section..

I will do my possible best to ignore any shot fired at me or the yorubas from the politics section...

Bye bye politics section... Lemme delete those annoying pictures I use to counter opponent on my phone...
Re: I'm Tired Of Politics Section, Back To Romance Section by Kriss216: 11:30am On Jun 30, 2020
Gbegiri boy, don't comman and be constituting nuisance here, else we will send you to Auto section. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Politics Section, Back To Romance Section by Frankdaz9: 11:31am On Jun 30, 2020
DenreleDave:

Now back to romance

Cc: proeast Igboid Igbochief001 Frankdaz9 MsAllison I welcome u all to romance section..

I will do my possible best to ignore any shot fired at me or the yorubas from the politics section...

Bye bye politics section... Lemme delete those annoying pictures I use to counter opponent on my phone...

I respect your decision my Yoruba Muslim friend. farewell from politics!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm Tired Of Politics Section, Back To Romance Section by DenreleDave(m): 11:35am On Jun 30, 2020
Frankdaz9:
I respect your decision my Yoruba Muslim friend. farewell from politics!

Thanks my igbo Muslim frnd
Re: I'm Tired Of Politics Section, Back To Romance Section by DenreleDave(m): 11:35am On Jun 30, 2020
Kriss216:
Gbegiri boy, don't comman and be constituting nuisance here, else we will send you to Auto section. cheesy cheesy

B4 u were here, I have been here grin

Abi u dint see 3 of my post in romance section and all made Frontpage in just 1 week...

https://www.nairaland.com/5930573/guys-dont-sad-lady-turns

https://www.nairaland.com/5933261/ladies-learn-respect-yourself-want

https://www.nairaland.com/5932019/guys-never-invite-lady-pass

Stop kidding me boy.. I am a god here gringringrin
Re: I'm Tired Of Politics Section, Back To Romance Section by MsAllison(f): 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
DenreleDave:

Now back to romance

ok let me unfollow you then

wise decision
Re: I'm Tired Of Politics Section, Back To Romance Section by phelonrays: 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
This naughty, nuisance, gender confused boy again

Well; welcome back, all of us @ including our darling President welcome you...

Our vulture spiced barbecue is on the way, would get to you soonest..

Welcome Cuss undecided www.nairaland.com/attachments/11833981_confusednigga_jpeg_jpeg9d97624e005d2092e4cf3ec733d66d2c

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Politics Section, Back To Romance Section by zionmde: 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
DenreleDave:

Now back to romance

u guys don't know d implications of all the rubbish u guys do all in d name of tribal bashing. Creating hatred among people who most likely have not met each other before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Tired Of Politics Section, Back To Romance Section by Iceberg3: 7:14am On Jul 01, 2020
DenreleDave:

Now back to romance

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Stutter When I Speak English But I Do Stutter When I Speak In Yoruba / Please Advice What To Do Here / How To Toast A Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.