Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 - Jobs/Vacancies (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 (588188 Views)

Outcome Of CBN CPP Recruitment, 2020 / Icpc Recruitment 2020 / GTBank Nationwide Massive Graduates Recruitment 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Houston17(m): 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2020
ogwoliun:
The GT will be highly competitive than the EH category from the the scores I have seen so far

Yeah
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by DecentT: 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2020
I haven't received any mail from testmi as regards the time/batch I'm to write my test. Don't know if there are others yet to receive the mail. Please advise
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Cutecharlz(m): 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2020
just finished my own test now.....mehn it was not an easy test. i scored 50 percent

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Elsueno: 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
T4kbaba:

GT right?
Yes sir

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by suldy: 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
Cutecharlz:
just finished my own test now.....mehn it was not an easy test. i scored 50 percent
EH?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by slydog(m): 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
Just finished mine, 53% EH

2 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by gidob(m): 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2020
blaky007:

Pls if you had been able to launch the complaint, what platform did you use e.g email, phone number etc. My experience was similar and i really need to retake this test if possible.

send a dm to quomodo systems on twitter, give them your email and unique id and they will attend to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Elsueno: 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2020
DecentT:
I haven't received any mail from testmi as regards the time/batch I'm to write my test. Don't know if there are others yet to receive the mail. Please advise

You don't need the mail, just try logging in and out, You will see ur time, even if it's lapsed, You can still take the test

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by topiiiiiiii(f): 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2020
What kind of idiotic fellow are this testmi you give people same questions over 24hrs what on earth do you expect, even normal school cbt those days set different questions it is natural that alot of busy body will leak the questions i just hope ncdmb and the unprofessional testmi know this is not a true test at all, i really wish we can take it to twitter and let them know how incompetent and useless they are.

4 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by princely83(m): 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2020
Men e tough o...the passages were so long and time-consuming. I scored 58percent sha. Eh

2 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by NickD(m): 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2020
Wasn't easy but I thank God. 66% EH

2 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Demnan: 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2020
This is why I didn't say anything, too.
doludanny:

Don't mind them, I wanted to say it earlier but it will look as if someone is jealous and don't want others to pass him
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Cutecharlz(m): 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
topiiiiiiii:
What kind of idiotic fellow are this testmi you give people same questions over 24hrs what on earth do you expect, even normal school cbt those days set different questions it is natural that alot of busy body will leak the questions i just hope ncdmb and the unprofessional testmi know this is not a true test at all, i really wish we can take it to twitter and let them know how incompetent and useless they are.

seems u didn't do well in the test dats why u are nagging. madam they didn't repeat the question. my wife did hers yesterday and i did mine today. there was no atom of similar question else i would have scored 100 percent. so take a chill pill and hope they call u on the next phase of the test.

7 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Demnan: 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2020
I scored high marks, didnt ask for cheats, and didnt get from anyone. It will be a disadvantage that I might have to go through what I went through yesterday to write an exam again. I can do it, if need be, but I don't want to because of dishonest people
delishpot:
Going by the way many people saw the test questions before exams, I will be more inclined to pick people with scores within the 45% to 60% range. those who scored 70% to 100% I will look closely into or call them for a test again but this time in person. I just hope they will not punish those who wrote without orijo and scored average points simply because some saw the orijo and scored high points. I mean those of you who wrote and scored 50% to 60% should not have to be afraid that the cut off would be raised because of the ones who already saw the questions and cheated their way to high scores. That would be unfair and if that happens I will say ..............next time look for a way to cheat your way to the top too cos obviously cheating pays.

I hope the people at Testmi and NCDMB will use wisdom in this one. It's a shame thing went out of hands this way
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by carik(m): 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
Used no cheat , got 59%
Ashamed of myself

3 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Okuponiyi7(m): 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
Try logging in, a message of your batch no and time will pop up.
DecentT:
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Demnan: 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2020
Why should you be? You did it with your sweat
carik:
Used no cheat , got 59%
Ashamed of myself

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by findxyz: 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2020
ogwoliun:
The GT will be highly competitive than the EH category from the the scores I have seen so far

GT will be competitive. EH are wise enough not to share questions.

Cut off also depends on state performance, if you like be your brothers keeper by giving them your questions.
grin grin grin

Note: If you don't share questions you may not get to interview or the job, but sharing questions won't make it easier for you.

6 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2020
delishpot:
Going by the way many people saw the test questions before exams, I will be more inclined to pick people with scores within the 45% to 60% range. those who scored 70% to 100% I will look closely into or call them for a test again but this time in person. I just hope they will not punish those who wrote without orijo and scored average points simply because some saw the orijo and scored high points. I mean those of you who wrote and scored 50% to 60% should not have to be afraid that the cut off would be raised because of the ones who already saw the questions and cheated their way to high scores. That would be unfair and if that happens I will say ..............next time look for a way to cheat your way to the top too cos obviously cheating pays.

I hope the people at Testmi and NCDMB will use wisdom in this one. It's a shame thing went out of hands this way

I am not saying this to support cheating of any kind.
But what makes you think some persons below 60, 50, 40.... ddt in someway see any question?
You can only hope the cut off is really low to allow better competition during the interview.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by evzai00(m): 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2020
Experience hires are not smiling grin grin grin grin grin that's the FACT.

5 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by afroxyz: 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2020
findxyz:

Cut off also depends on state performance, if you like be your brothers keeper by giving them your questions.
grin grin grin

Note: If you don't share questions you may not get to interview or the job, but sharing questions won't make it easier for you.

Oga leave all this one. Those wey e sure for don already know themselves.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by SatB: 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2020
NekkyCee:
On a second thought, where is Tolaade?

I like this question. Please where is Madam tolade?

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Burchester: 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2020
findxyz:

grin grin grin

How do you know cut off will be based on state ?. Some are saying General cut off mark.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by luvahlot: 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2020
I wrote the test by 10:50am yesterday and scored 81%, that was even before the cheat started dropping. I was asked to rewrite by 8pm and got 82%. I just hope they won't think I cheated or something. Although I had a chance of scoring higher, I wanted to maintain the old score in case of any disparity.
I applied for the GT

4 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by musa234(m): 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2020
I scored 55% for EH..EH questions are too elaborate especially the comprehension packages

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by T4kbaba(m): 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2020
NickD:
Wasn't easy but I thank God. 66% EH

Swear that you didn't see questions before you wrote it grin

3 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by livinglifemgr: 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2020
I dont understand why they made EH like that o.
musa234:
I scored 55% for EH..EH questions are too elaborate especially the comprehension packages

3 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by muhdelninoo(m): 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2020
BenklinsJones:

same here that I annswered 52 questions
Did you manage to retake the test this morning?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by musa234(m): 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
livinglifemgr:
I dont understand why they made EH like that o.
What did you score?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by BrilliantF: 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
luvahlot:
I wrote the test by 10:50am yesterday and scored 81%, that was even before the cheat started dropping. I was asked to rewrite by 8pm and got 82%. I just hope they won't think I cheated or something. Although I had a chance of scoring higher, I wanted to maintain the old score in case of any disparity.
I applied for the GT

I was asked to rewrite also but it keeps saying I have already written the quiz. Did you face same issue before finally writing yours for the second time?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Layohrt(f): 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2020
Those who have gotten to interview stage with DPR, NNPC and more, please how is it like?

Arysexy and any other person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tundeos: 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2020
Personally, I think scoring above 85% on a 100+ question in 60 minutes is a bit "suspicious". They will definitely use the scores of those at CBT centers as a yardstick. Because, if monitored candidates are getting well below 85% (with the numerous calculations and passages) over various locations and the majority of those getting 85% are people who wrote in the comfort of their homes, they might be forced to recall them for in-person tests. There's a reason why these sorts of tests are this voluminous over a relatively short time-frame. My 2 cents...

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (222)

Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! / Andela: IT Training And Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.