Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 - Jobs/Vacancies (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 (588216 Views)

Outcome Of CBN CPP Recruitment, 2020 / Icpc Recruitment 2020 / GTBank Nationwide Massive Graduates Recruitment 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Newcastle2023(m): 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2020
Fexkoti:

I scored 75% on my own without any help or materials... Bhut not up to 30 minutes i got the materials where the comprehension passage came from and that nnpc past questions they lifted questions from.... I wished i could write again.... Early today helped my inlaw surprised to still see dsame questions and she scored 91%....

I wish i can write again.... Na we send dem make dem nor organize.... I know they will recall everyone to cbt centres because this exan can't b used to screen pple out it the height of injustice even to pple who didnt even write the exam at all.... Mtheeeeew testmi my ass

Please is the 91% for GT or EH? Thank you.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by electof: 8:06pm On Nov 15, 2020
casal:

BIG LIES...

See this one, the approval for this recruitment was signed in the SGF office around February this year with some slot allocated to that office and other powerful people. First hand info from an insider.
Pray that the federal character commission would reserve little slots for the common people.

am I suprised?

Not at all.

It is business as usual.

am I bothered?

No. Not at all.

No be today.....e don tey.

When the time is right, God will come through for his own
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Israelprudent: 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
Good evening guys, I was able to finish my test this afternoon but I didn't come across any section for general knowledge and current affairs, I think I only saw graphical representation, English, verbal reasoning, shapes and patterns, and mathematics section. I just hope I'm not missing anything. if there's anyone with the link to joining the whatsapp group drop it for us or add me up with 07033092794
Thanks
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
casal:

BIG LIES...

See this one, the approval for this recruitment was signed in the SGF office around February this year with some slot allocated to that office and other powerful people. First hand info from an insider.
Pray that the federal character commission would reserve little slots for the common people.

Many senior colleagues have laughed me to score ,when I told them about this recruitment.. A particular one that works there said it's just for fancy.. All the best tho.
They are many things to raise suspicions,but let's let it slide.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 15, 2020
Fexkoti:

I scored 75% on my own without any help or materials... Bhut not up to 30 minutes i got the materials where the comprehension passage came from and that nnpc past questions they lifted questions from.... I wished i could write again.... Early today helped my inlaw surprised to still see dsame questions and she scored 91%....

I wish i can write again.... Na we send dem make dem nor organize.... I know they will recall everyone to cbt centres because this exan can't b used to screen pple out it the height of injustice even to pple who didnt even write the exam at all.... Mtheeeeew testmi my ass

This is serious o
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by BenklinsJones(m): 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
vllar:

This is serious o

E shock u abi......testmi my foot...now I know y multinational companies use recruitment agencies like DRAGNET AND WORKFORCE

5 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Abokii8(m): 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
casal:

BIG LIES...

Stop being a pessimist guy, when did it become the responsibility of the SGF to give approval for recruitments into MDA's?
If they like, they could have shared all the slots instantly without even advertising and nothing will happen, ncdmb has displayed every signal that this recruitment will be transparent. Which federal agency ever released its test scores immediately like this? Is this not a green light that all will be well?

6 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by DecentT: 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2020
Thanks.

Ephrainol:

Log out from your profile and then login again, if it didn't work, change browser.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by electof: 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2020
Abokii8:
Stop being a pessimist guy, when did it become the responsibility of the SGF to give approval for recruitments into MDA's?
If they like, they could have shared all the slots instantly without even advertising and nothing will happen, ncdmb has displayed every signal that this recruitment will be transparent. Which federal agency ever released its test scores immediately like this? Is this not a green light that all will be well?

Lol.

Wait and learn.

If you don't have someone pushing this for you, then you will understand what's going on later....

6 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by emydnobl: 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2020
2el:
My portal still showing dis angry

Someone should help out

My did that before I wrote the test

Just log out and then login smoothly and write 2 ur success.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by emydnobl: 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2020
2el:
My portal still showing dis angry

Someone should help out

Mine did that before I wrote the test

Just log out and then login smoothly and write 2 ur success.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by TIGER1001: 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2020
I want to submit the quiz and am.getting failed to submit please try again
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Elpadre22: 9:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
TIGER1001:
I want to submit the quiz and am.getting failed to submit please try again

Log out and then log in, You might even get fresh extra 60 minutes again with all ur previous answers ticked
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Layohrt(f): 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
stinflame:

Many senior colleagues have laughed me to score ,when I told them about this recruitment.. A particular one that works there said it's just for fancy.. All the best tho.

Does that mean the recruitment isn’t real or what?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by simple220: 9:36pm On Nov 15, 2020
Please kindly send me the material. victorsmart67@gmail.com
Fexkoti:

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
stinflame:

It’s no wonder they used such a recruiting agency..darn
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 15, 2020
Layohrt:

Does that mean the recruitment isn’t real or what?

We just hope and pray it's true.But I know recent graduates who have resumed work there.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Layohrt(f): 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2020
stinflame:

We just hope and pray it's true.But I know recent graduates who have resumed work there.

O God, all my effort let it not be to waste, Amen
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by guiddoti: 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2020
Fremanb4:
Seems they add 1 for EH score because its over 101 not 100
Extra mark lol
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by BlackGoldBoy: 10:35pm On Nov 15, 2020
Excuse me Sir, what transparency do you refer?The organization that published a recruitment ad without their name? The one who still announced publicly on social media that they had no ongoing recruitment? Or whose hired examiner could not conduct a CBT for about a month and counting, with set questions being revealed over this platform?
Na ask I ask sha
The light was never green from the start in my opinion.
Abokii8:

4 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Jankys: 10:49pm On Nov 15, 2020
testmi exam was a total dissappointmentment

5 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Jankys: 10:58pm On Nov 15, 2020
This exam isn't fair at all............ Testmi should reschedule this exam,,,,biko

Please kindly send me the material. conceptcreative08@gmail.com
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Seankhalifa: 10:59pm On Nov 15, 2020
Transparent or not ... Just try ur best and allow God do d rest for u... Last last dis liv no easy
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by BenklinsJones(m): 11:05pm On Nov 15, 2020
Seankhalifa:
Transparent or not ... Just try ur best and allow God do d rest for u... Last last dis liv no easy

Well, is not about the test though.....na interview we go know we be who
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Ronnie2203: 11:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
im trying to log in to take the test but not able. says try later . What can I do? who can I contact?

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by casal: 11:33pm On Nov 15, 2020

This one just come, lols. Not to blow my trumpet anyway, I'm a federal government worker . I was lucky to get a slot for my current job even before ending my youth service. slots came even before the job was advertised, I watched as they did all test and interview. I only joined them in documentation after service . I didn't consider that as just anyway ,but then, this just to expose what really happens in dis country . Recruitment being hijacked by our politicians. Only God's grace help those without connection.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by femaks(m): 11:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
abigail11:
Please who need the questions.
I screenshoted them
I need them, kindly send to stanistalking@yahoo.com
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Houston17(m): 11:49pm On Nov 15, 2020
casal:

This one just come, lols. Not to blow my trumpet anyway, I'm a federal government worker . I was lucky to get a slot for my current job even before ending my youth service. slots came even before the job was advertised, I watched as they did all test and interview. I only joined them in documentation after service . I didn't consider that as just anyway ,but then, this just to expose what really happens in dis country . Recruitment being hijacked by our politicians. Only God's grace help those without connection.

Can you guys just leave people to believe in the recruitment while they do their best at the test and interview? Why take panadol on another person's matter? Just let us be. The recruitment started, some said it was a scam and never from NCDMB and now it's right before our eyes it's from them. So bro, abeg leave us in peace.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by femaks(m): 12:05am On Nov 16, 2020
luvahlot:
I wrote the test by 10:50am yesterday and scored 81%, that was even before the cheat started dropping. I was asked to rewrite by 8pm and got 82%. I just hope they won't think I cheated or something. Although I had a chance of scoring higher, I wanted to maintain the old score in case of any disparity.
I applied for the GT

Pls can we talk on 0905 984 4862 ASAP
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by femaks(m): 12:05am On Nov 16, 2020
luvahlot:
I wrote the test by 10:50am yesterday and scored 81%, that was even before the cheat started dropping. I was asked to rewrite by 8pm and got 82%. I just hope they won't think I cheated or something. Although I had a chance of scoring higher, I wanted to maintain the old score in case of any disparity.
I applied for the GT

Pls can we talk on 0905 984 4862 ASAP. Thanks
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by barnny(m): 3:18am On Nov 16, 2020
till now i have not been able to write mine. telling me to try later. what can i do plsss
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by a4olabisamuel: 3:20am On Nov 16, 2020
barnny:
till now i have not been able to write mine. telling me to try later. what can i do plsss

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.opera.browser

Download that particular browser on your smartphone it helped me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (222)

Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! / Andela: IT Training And Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.