Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 - Jobs/Vacancies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 (588231 Views)

Outcome Of CBN CPP Recruitment, 2020 / Icpc Recruitment 2020 / GTBank Nationwide Massive Graduates Recruitment 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by aeder: 9:59pm On Aug 14, 2020
PSVITA, God bless you for the info.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by aeder: 10:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
I like the way this thread is going, it shows that the competition is not stiff.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by jlomz: 10:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
aeder:
I like the way this thread is going, it shows that the competition is not stiff.
Wait till next week or when they've shortlisted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by jlomz: 10:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
aeder:
Wait till next week or after they've shortlisted

7 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Sirlaw007: 6:50am On Aug 15, 2020
Good morning.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 15, 2020
is bayelsa the only State where ncdmb office is located n will it be the only venue for the test or interview?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 15, 2020
my bro made a mistake in my application by applying for EH wc I think I am only eligible for by Grace bcus I don't av five years experience. still my application status revealed I am eligible. what's my hope of getting shortlisted?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tolaade1960: 10:25am On Aug 15, 2020
they also have office in Lagos. Muliner Towers, 39 Alfred Rewane Rd, Ikoyi, Lagos.
Is possible the do the test/interview in 3 locations and collate the results.

Pan1207:
is bayelsa the only State where ncdmb office is located n will it be the only venue for the test or interview?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tolaade1960: 10:27am On Aug 15, 2020
But the site has been offline. It is not crashed as someone said before.

Pan1207:
my bro made a mistake in my application by applying for EH wc I think I am only eligible for by Grace bcus I don't av five years experience. still my application status revealed I am eligible. what's my hope of getting shortlisted?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Newcastle2023(m): 11:15am On Aug 15, 2020
Pan1207:

NCDMB has offices in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State; Eket, Akwa Ibom State; Igbokoda, Ondo State; Port Harcourt, Rivers State; Oguta, Imo State; Warri, Delta State; Ikoyi, Lagos State and FCT, Abuja.

You will get the details of your interview location, venue, mode and time when you're shortlisted. I guess the details will be based on your State of Residence.

5 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by lastclaire4(f): 11:18am On Aug 15, 2020
PSVITA:
https:///H3SdtQmsFOdLtiTG9RNtzf

If you think you want to get all information the fastest way to kill it is to form a whatsap group.

Threads flowing with information are the ones without whatsap groups. Why will you want to deprive others of information when they come to nairaland?

Some people even have more information than u think but when they come here, you have carried yourselves to WhatsApp group.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2020
lastclaire4:

If you think you want to get all information the fastest way to kill it is to form a whatsap group.

Threads flowing with information are the ones without whatsap groups. Why will you want to deprive others of information when they come to nairaland?

Some people even have more information than u think but when they come here, you have carried yourselves to WhatsApp group.
I just tire, it's not like there's confidential information you can't share on thread here where future applicants can also benefits from.

6 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 3:51am On Aug 16, 2020
Newcastle2023:

NCDMB has offices in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State; Eket, Akwa Ibom State; Igbokoda, Ondo State; Port Harcourt, Rivers State; Oguta, Imo State; Warri, Delta State; Ikoyi, Lagos State and FCT, Abuja.

You will get the details of your interview location, venue, mode and time when you're shortlisted. I guess the details will be based on your State of Residence.

thanks boss

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Dedonrukky: 6:33am On Aug 16, 2020
Fingers crossed
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tolaade1960: 1:02pm On Aug 16, 2020
the site is very active . Its UI that is inaccessible. Do u know how to verify active site?

figoperch:

It's been offline for days o. What's happening?
Hope it's not what I'm thinking?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by leks4sure(m): 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
Guys, forget about the website as it has finished the sole purpose it was created for which was to only receive applications.

All the candidates data needed has been migrated to cloud for shortlisting and future reference by the management of the board. That's why some supposed eligible applicants with incomplete data were recently contacted to send their required personal details through mail instead of the website.

I believe the next mail we'd receive should be aptitude test invite. I assume it would be out by this week or latest, by the following week with a one week preparation gap before we eventually take it virtually.

Also, successful applicants at the test stage should be ready for interview few weeks after, which would likely be by September ending.

All these above statements are just assumptions made by me with the realities on ground.

The board has been seriously busy with commissioning of various projects and involvement with meetings in the past few days in which I think could be limiting the recruitment outsourcing firm from getting the board's attention.

Rumour has it that the board has been given approval by the ministry of petroleum resources to recruit maximum of 500 staff.

Good luck everyone!!!

14 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by casapraco123: 4:57pm On Aug 16, 2020
Where are you guys getting all these information from. As a resident of the city where the HQ is situated, people I know who work in the HR department do not even have any detail about this recruitment. Let's just be prepared while waiting for when they will eventually invite shortlisted candidates for the test and interview.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
casapraco123:
Where are you guys getting all these information from. As a resident of the city where the HQ is situated, people I know who work in the HR department do not even have any detail about this recruitment. Let's just be prepared while waiting for when they will eventually invite shortlisted candidates for the test and interview.

The matter the shock me,a top official friend of mine isn't even aware of all this their analysis. The only thing I got to know was that,the agency can rob shoulder with NNPC in terms of pay and incentive. If not even more than NNPC

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by wanochieli(m): 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
casapraco123:

My brother the thing dey shock me ah swear...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Osina3: 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
leks4sure:
Guys, forget about the website as it has finished the sole purpose it was created for which was to only receive applications.

All the candidates data needed has been migrated to cloud for shortlisting and future reference by the management of the board. That's why some supposed eligible applicants with incomplete data were recently contacted to send their required personal details through mail instead of the website.

I believe the next mail we'd receive should be aptitude test invite. I assume it would be out by this week or latest, by the following week with a one week preparation gap before we eventually take it virtually.

Also, successful applicants at the test stage should be ready for interview few weeks after, which would likely be by September ending.

All these above statements are just assumptions made by me with the realities on ground.

The board has been seriously busy with commissioning of various projects and involvement with meetings in the past few days in which I think could be limiting the recruitment outsourcing firm from getting the board's attention.

Rumour has it that the board has been given approval by the ministry of petroleum resources to recruit maximum of 500 staff.

Good luck everyone!!!

Bro ur funny well let's just see this week for a message .
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Osina3: 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
casapraco123:

Bro they have began shortlisting since 2weeks ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by gidob(m): 7:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
Osina3:

For the GT and EH hires we are here for or other programs?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by mistacoco2: 7:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
Osina3:

who and who did they shortlist?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Richieurch(m): 7:48pm On Aug 16, 2020
Pan1207:

I think bayelsa is the only location they would be sending in new intakes into
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Basilekeh: 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
casapraco123:

Hmm......we've not even heard Officially if its NDCMB.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Basilekeh: 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
Osina3:

For security and cleaners?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tolaade1960: 8:51pm On Aug 16, 2020
Shortlisting does not mean calling for test or interviews. Its clear that the recruiting agent had been shortlisting since . let see how things unfold before ending of August. I like the way the exercise is coded to avoid politicians hijacking the process.
mistacoco2:
who and who did they shortlist?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by ennyj01(m): 8:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
casapraco123:

I was surprised also, I wanted to ask but as I don't have source or no anybody in government, I decided to keep shut because this is an anonymous forum and I don't want to start doubting people because I don't know who is who. Some said we will likely get mail tomorrow, some said this week is certain. It is well, my fingers are crossed
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by brill1: 8:59pm On Aug 16, 2020
tolaade1960:
Shortlisting does not mean calling for test or interviews. Its clear that the recruiting agent had been shortlisting since . let see how things unfold before ending of August. I like the way the exercise is coded to avoid politicians hijacking the process.

True talk
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by brill1: 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
I think a very large number of people applied for this job
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by bmyc: 9:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
Yes to some extent one can say it’s NCDMB recruitment base on fact that they have just completed their tower which mean they need staff to occupy it moreover, they’re just 10yrs old

Also the numbers might be up to 500 possibly because the advert has taken some time and they keep reopening it to enable more applications

But remember federal Character Must be follow to enable equal opportunities to the states of the federation
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tolaade1960: 10:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
Though many people thought it was vague recruitment .

brill1:
I think a very large number of people applied for this job

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (222)

Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! / Andela: IT Training And Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.