Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 - Jobs/Vacancies (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 (588217 Views)

Outcome Of CBN CPP Recruitment, 2020 / Icpc Recruitment 2020 / GTBank Nationwide Massive Graduates Recruitment 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
emvicks2:

Thank you Newcastle2023 for always making out time to update us with necessary info as soon as they get to you.
Although, Leks4sure is very correct in his statement. I doubt that over 90000 people applied for this recruitment let alone being eligible, because NCDMBs mode of advert was very secretive coupled with their unsecured website issue, which discouraged a lot of people from applying. Unlike NNPC recruitment that was advertised on almost every career website, yet only 60000 candidates where eligible to participate in the aptitude test.
Also note that the recruitment requirement for NNPC recruitment and that of NCDMB are very similar.

My thoughts though undecided undecided

A big difference exist between the two. NNPC was strictly for 2.1 and a master for 2.2. That alone kicked alot of people out.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tolaade1960: 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2020
Whose staff told you , I wonder why people come and give arousing information . Please, NCDMB staff could not tell that .
leks4sure:

Thanks for the update.

But I doubt the number of applicants because NNPC 2019 recruitment with wider publicity on major nationwide newspapers and websites, onymous with in-house recruitment website and more vacancy across various fields invited 60,000 applicants for test. NCDMB must have received lesser applications due to the unsecured website and staying anonymous wouldn't have got that number. Moreover, they can't take in half of the 1,050 new-intakes taken by NNPC.

90,000 is highly unrealistic for NCDMB.
Just my thought.

A staff just told me the HR team has agreed for physical CBT test for all graduate trainees. Necessary procedures are still pending which is still delaying the invitation for test. Once this is in place, they will get back to us ASAP. No aptitude test for EH but just interview stage.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by bmyc: 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
tolaade1960:
Whose staff told you , I wonder why people come and give arousing information . Please, NCDMB staff could not tell that .

Bros do you have information about PEF recruitment which held recently? Was there any advert to that effect so why are you still wondering when ever NCDMB name is mentioned hope you are not jealous of those that are waiting for the invite
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tolaade1960: 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2020
People get employed daily in juicy FG agencies.
But NCDMB categorically gave a Disclaimer in amidst of recruitment saga and some people here are giving mouth-watering info, haba .
Did applicants enter data on unsecured site for PEF .
No recruiting person or agent would collect candidates with unsecured web because they did not want people to apply abi?

bmyc:

Bros do you have information about PEF recruitment which held recently? Was there any advert to that effect so why are you still wondering when ever NCDMB name is mentioned hope you are not jealous of those that are waiting for the invite

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tolaade1960: 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2020
No matter how NCDMB wants to hide her identity or recruit on merit , that the recruiting agent would create unsecured to collect applications data.
Stop telling people lies here please.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Dikebuka: 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
tolaade1960:
No matter how NCDMB wants to hide her identity or recruit on merit , that the recruiting agent would create unsecured to collect applications data.

Okay its not NCDMB, its a fake website. Someone stole our data and we have been scammed.

Are you happy now?
Have you changed our mind?

Whether legit or scam, you can't change anything. Even if you increase the thread to 1000 it will not influence the outcome

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by TheWizPhoenix(m): 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
tolaade1960:

LOL... Guy, you're beginning to sound like a broken record at this point. You've literally become a nuisance on this thread and honestly the incessant nagging and repetition only paints you in bad light.

As much as some of the issues that you have raised are valid, bringing it up at every opportunity is not going to change anything. Learn to comport yourself and wait for things to unfold and only then will you have a definite idea about what is true or not.

Take a chill pill brother, whether it's NCDMB or not, time will tell. Remember, nobody's life depends on whether it's NCDMB or not, if it's truly them, then good for everyone including you. And if it's not, we move on and consider it to be another episode in the job hunting struggles of Nigerian graduates.

Take it easy man

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Basilekeh: 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
tolaade1960:

Guy don't you think you're expending much energy......channel this energy into something else... You've just been shouting disclaimer......why not wait....you're just trying so hard to convince everyone

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tolaade1960: 8:40am On Sep 18, 2020
I hate people telling vague information.

Basilekeh:

Guy don't you think you're expending much energy......channel this energy into something else... You've just been shouting disclaimer......why not wait....you're just trying so hard to convince everyone
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Elsueno: 9:38am On Sep 18, 2020
undecided

Currently you guys engaging that attention wh#re are more annoying than the man himself. Cause even shyt only smells when you noticed it's presence. You guys quoting and engaging him are just as insecure as him.

6 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tolaade1960: 10:39am On Sep 18, 2020
Sooner, distinction between the rumor makers and facts will be known so that people eyes will be clearer.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by nasiest(m): 10:45am On Sep 18, 2020
They are no different than him. You just nailed it.
Elsueno:
undecided

Currently you guys engaging that attention wh#re are more annoying than the man himself. Cause even shyt only smells when you noticed it's presence. You guys quoting and engaging him are just as insecure as him.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Mexyz(m): 10:57am On Sep 18, 2020
Elsueno:
undecided

Thank you boss, you just nailed it... I still don't know why they can't see that the young man is actually using them to catch cruise.... He obviously knows what he is doing and he is enjoying the attention he is getting here..

2 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by bmyc: 11:29am On Sep 18, 2020
No he makes the thread lively and we are enjoying him @Tolaade1960 please continue with the good work so people won’t go asleep
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Keglet(m): 12:05pm On Sep 18, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Dedonrukky: 12:14pm On Sep 18, 2020
@Tolaade seems to be very sure of what he is saying but time will tell.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Dedonrukky: 12:14pm On Sep 18, 2020
Let's wait and see
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by burg93: 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2020
@tolaade1960 has been the one with the consistent and accurate gist so far..even tho time is yet to prove him wrong....all the other guys telling us sweet stories:

" I was in a meeting with Engr Simbi the ES last night and we agreed to conclude this recruitment august so the intake can resume September "

" I believe test invite will come in tomorrow, if it doesn't come tomorrow then expect it in two weeks time"

" A bird told me NCDMB wants to recruit 3000 GTs who will be trained in the US for 6months before resuming in Bayelsa"

So far these guys have been giving us Bobo... In as much as we want our ears tickled with their sweet gists we shouldn't slaughter @tolaade1960 who has been the one with the most consistent and accurate gist grin grin grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tolaade1960: 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2020
At times, it surprised me when some people talk blabla as if they are the only one who have ES/HMPR contacts .
NCDMB categorically states RULES of recruitment and you are still posting vague info . The same they give vague info in other threads/forums.
If d recruitment was properly advertised by NCDMB either known or anonymous, there would no need to raise alarm because one day it may be concluded.
No person/stakeholder with NCDMB would collect candidates data on unsecured site which costs NGN6,500/year and some people would be saying PEF, NDB etc did this and that. Compare the modes with this.

4 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by burg93: 4:26pm On Sep 18, 2020
Its COB people!!! How did your week go?
How many NNPC past questions did you dissolve?? grin grin

Three from my end tongue tongue...and these 3 will last me a lifetime... kiss grin cheesy tongue

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by teekay22: 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2020
The back and forth on the authenticity of this recruitment is tiring
Except from the blues they changed their mind on recruitment
What every one saw from the newspaper and that “unsecured link” was from them... very very confirmed
If they later decided to not recruit along the line after the advert
That we don’t know
A lot of ppl have speculated the timing of this test with no news of it coming to pass
I will suggest those who are eligible read and go about their normal activities
When it will come, it will come
This daily questioning of when the test will come will not change anything

5 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by gidob(m): 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2020
burg93:
@tolaade1960 has been the one with the consistent and accurate gist so far..even tho time is yet to prove him wrong....all the other guys telling us sweet stories:

" I was in a meeting with Engr Simbi the ES last night and we agreed to conclude this recruitment august so the intake can resume September "

" I believe test invite will come in tomorrow, if it doesn't come tomorrow then expect it in two weeks time"

" A bird told me NCDMB wants to recruit 3000 GTs who will be trained in the US for 6months before resuming in Bayelsa"

So far these guys have been giving us Bobo... In as much as we want our ears tickled with their sweet gists we shouldn't slaughter @tolaade1960 who has been the one with the most consistent and accurate gist grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Bidafly2020: 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2020
chidacris:

please is the site still opening? how will i know if my application is successful?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tolaade1960: 9:24pm On Sep 18, 2020
I doubt if anyone can still can access the site again unless otherwise.
NCDMB disclaimer stands.
Bidafly2020:
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2020
People are not patient with these recruitments.
tolaade1960:
I doubt if anyone can still can access the site again unless otherwise.
NCDMB disclaimer stands.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tintedtaf(f): 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2020
scheme124:
People are not patient with these recruitments.
E go shock dem wen everything click

5 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tolaade1960: 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
they have started.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by leks4sure(m): 7:09am On Sep 19, 2020
stinflame:

A big difference exist between the two. NNPC was strictly for 2.1 and a master for 2.2. That alone kicked alot of people out.

Just to make things clear

NCDMB GT requirement is Bachelor's degree with a minimum of second class upper
OR
second class lower b.sc with master's degree
OR
HND upper/lower with master's degree

While that of EH requirement is Bachelor's degree with a minimum of second class lower
OR

Right from inception, NCDMB don't take second class lower without Master's to augment it for entry level.

Kindly read the advert between lines to confirm.

6 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by bmyc: 10:48am On Sep 19, 2020
leks4sure:

Just to make things clear

NCDMB GT requirement is Bachelor's degree with a minimum of second class upper
OR
second class lower b.sc with master's degree
OR

While that of EH requirement is Bachelor's degree with a minimum of second class lower
OR

Right from inception, NCDMB don't take second class lower without Master's to augment it for entry level.

Kindly read the advert between lines to confirm.

Bros GTs Minimum requirement is Degree 2.1 or HND Upper Credit or Degree 2.2 with masters degree or HND Lower Credit with good masters degree

For EHs minimum requirement is Degree 2.2 or HND lower credit with masters degree that means all the two categories must produce masters degree But for people with degree 2.1 and HND upper credit doesn’t have to produce masters degree in that category that’s according to the advert
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by jlomz: 10:58am On Sep 19, 2020
bmyc:

Bros GTs Minimum requirement is Degree 2.1 or HND Upper Credit or Degree 2.2 with masters degree or HND Lower Credit with good masters degree

For EHs minimum requirement is Degree 2.2 or HND lower credit with masters degree that means all the two categories must produce masters degree But for people with degree 2.1 and HND upper credit doesn’t have to produce masters degree in that category that’s according to the advert
Is there any difference between what he said and what you wrote here now?
Haba guys! Let's be calming down biko!

4 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by bmyc: 11:18am On Sep 19, 2020
jlomz:

Is there any difference between what he said and what you wrote here now?
Haba guys! Let's be calming down biko!

There’s because GTs entries requirement 2.1 and upper credit for Degree and HND without masters is allowed but 2.2 and lower credit must produce masters degree

Equally EHs 2.2 and lower credit must produce masters for Degree and HND But if you have 2.1 and Upper Credit you don’t need to provide masters degree

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (222)

Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! / Andela: IT Training And Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.