Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 - Jobs/Vacancies (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 (588268 Views)

Outcome Of CBN CPP Recruitment, 2020 / Icpc Recruitment 2020 / GTBank Nationwide Massive Graduates Recruitment 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Apexbb: 11:07am On Oct 20, 2020
The date for test have been rescheduled due to the protest nationwide.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Osina3: 11:08am On Oct 20, 2020
Pls can we just stop this online tutorial here ,it's getting annoying here should be for important messages you can create a what's app group chat for all this nau,it makes no sense doing this we doing pls let's grow up .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Amazinggirl95: 11:12am On Oct 20, 2020
Jack005:
Hello Chris! Do you reside in port Harcourt?
Have they created the ph watsapp group? If yes pls drop the group link for reading
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Amazinggirl95: 11:13am On Oct 20, 2020
Osina3:
Pls can we just stop this online tutorial here ,it's getting annoying here should be for important messages you can create a what's app group chat for all this nau,it makes no sense doing this we doing pls let's grow up .

We are still in the scope ma..preparing for exam,you can choose to waka pass

2 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Newcastle2023(m): 11:18am On Oct 20, 2020
Amazinggirl95:

We are still in the same scope..we are preparing for the exam...this thread is for the recruitment sir..we are not away from the scope..its either you participate or you don't participate..as we go..the scope changes sir

Turning the thread to a practice class is distracting. It will make it unnecessarily difficult to follow up on beneficial updates and information posted here.

There are a few Whatsapp groups formed already. You can kindly join one of them and continue practising the past questions there. I plead for your understanding and consideration. Thank you.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Deedee444: 11:18am On Oct 20, 2020
SonyaSpence:

Thank you.
You can as well post your solution so all can learn.

Explanation:

At present:
let Aaron's age be y
let Ellen's age be x
David's age = x + 7

Twenty years ago:
Ellen's age = x-20
David's age = x+7-20 = x-13
Given David's age = 2 * Ellen's age
x-13 = 2 * ( x-20 )
x-13 = 2x - 40
2x-x = 40-13
x=27
Thus, Ellen's age = 27
David's age = 27+7
David's age = 34

In 10 years time:
David's age = 34+10 = 44
Aaron's age = y+10
Given that David's age = 4*Aaron's age
Thus, 44 = 4 * ( y+10 )
44/4 = y+10
11= y+10
y=11-10 =1
Aaron's present age is 1

Correct answer is A since 1 falls under 1-5.

3 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Amazinggirl95: 11:21am On Oct 20, 2020
Apexbb:
The date for test have been rescheduled due to the protest nationwide.

Yea we know

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by DonShearer(m): 11:22am On Oct 20, 2020
SonyaSpence:

Thank you.
You can as well post your solution so all can learn.

Ok bro.

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by olaNL: 11:35am On Oct 20, 2020
I think i will have to side with those that call for a whatsapp group for those interested in the tutorials. Not everyone on this thread is interested in the question and answer session it is just making the thread longer. The notifications are just too much checking it thinking it is an important update only to see that it is question and answer.

6 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Ebitus: 11:44am On Oct 20, 2020
chaelmic:
Any one from suleja niger state
Yes contact me via 07033377764
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Kaleidoscope96: 11:55am On Oct 20, 2020
Thank you. That's all we've been trying to say.

olaNL:
I think i will have to side with those that call for a whatsapp group for those interested in the tutorials. Not everyone on this thread is interested in the question and answer session it is just making the thread longer. The notifications are just too much checking it thinking it is an important update only to see that it is question and answer.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by eddieo(m): 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
Not all virtual exams ar econducted the way you explained. Guiness Nigeria and Union bank conducted same test two years ago and I had friends and relations that sat for them. For the Union Bank Virtual Test, i was even with my friend when he was using his phone for the virtual test. At some points when he is stuck he ask for my assistance on some questions even though he is brilliant. The interview stage and assessment centre was key which he performed brilliantly in all the case studies given to his group and individually coupled with group and personal interview. Today, he is working in Union Bank headquarters in Lagos.
However, it is better to prepare well and not rely on cheating the system because the timing is very fast so as to prevent you from consulting a third party.
Modikko:
embarassedHello Everyone,
Incase people don’t know, this is how Virtual Test/Exams work.
Before you are allowed access to the exams questions, you will be asked to verify yourself using any means of identification that carries your picture and other particulars such as date of birth and so on. Upon doing that, you will be required to turn on your laptop camera and stand for it to capture your face.
Then you will be asked to leave your camera on and mic on.
All these are to curb cheating and every movement is monitored, every background noise is also monitored.
For those that want to cheat and cut corners better be careful not to waste your chances of golden opportunity.
It is better to write and fail than to be disqualified because of cheating.
Those setting this exams are not fools. They know that people will think towards cheating.
A word is enough for the wise.
All the best to everyone writing the exams

NB: For those writing Virtually, it is better to use Laptop or go to a good Cafe and use their services.
Using phones or tablets may not be easy and has it’s own limitations

12 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by SonyaSpence: 1:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
DonShearer:

Ok bro.

Good. Thanks
I can see the error in my solution now

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by electof: 2:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
Deedee444:

That's quite interesting.

Well, we are all learning, kindly expatiate with working.

Thanks.

Summary;

From 5a =9b=15c,

You can get two different equations namely;

5a=15c
and 9b=15c.

Combining these two equations with the first statement, you can find the value of a, b and c.

So, both statements are sufficient to solve the question since statement 2 alone is also sufficient as you mentioned.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Jack005(m): 2:35pm On Oct 20, 2020
Amazinggirl95:

Have they created the ph watsapp group? If yes pls drop the group link for reading
I'm not in any whatsap group yet albeit I reside in ph.. Where in ph do you reside?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by AutosBay(m): 2:46pm On Oct 20, 2020
Total number of questions please and max time limit
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by electof: 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
Tutorial! Tutorial !! Tutoring!!!

Have you forgotten the basic mathematical principles?

Are you an EH who has forgotten basic principles the in Physics?

Don't let this stop you from getting this job despite your experience.

Join Us now.....

1. Revision and
Solutions to Mathematics and Physics related questions....

2. in-depth analysis of each question so that similar questions can be solved without stress.

3. Tips for success in writing timed exams....

4. Live classes on zoom with annotations for calculations...

If interested, please indicate by quoting this message and stating your phone number.

Price: 2000 per session.
Duration: 2 hours.

Maximum number of candidates allowed is 50.

Hurry!!!

PS;

Payment will be expected one hour into the first session...

We are not scammers.

2 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Deedee444: 4:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
electof:

Summary;

From 5a =9b=15c,

You can get two different equations namely;

5a=15c
and 9b=15c.

Combining these two equations with the first statement, you can find the value of a, b and c.

So, both statements are sufficient to solve the question since statement 2 alone is also sufficient as you mentioned.

I will appreciate if you can prove or show how you can use statement 1. 3c - a =5c-3b to solve for a,b & c.

Until proven otherwise with working, I still stand on my intial answer B Statement 2 (i.e. 6cb=10a) is sufficient by itself but statement 1 isn't.

Cheers!
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Originakalokalo(m): 5:09pm On Oct 20, 2020
Deedee444:

I will appreciate if you can prove or show how you can use statement 1. 3c - a =5c-3b to solve for a,b & c.

Until proven otherwise with working, I still stand on my intial answer B Statement 2 (i.e. 6cb=10a) is sufficient by itself but statement 1 isn't.

Cheers!

He needs to look at it well. Statement 1 and the "if statement" alone are dead ends.

You're correct.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by vico1234: 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2020
pls send it to my mail.
elijahoyas@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by vico1234: 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2020
pls add me to whatsapp group ...08131599090...Thanks.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Akious2k2(m): 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
DonShearer:
In ten years, David will be four times as old as Aaron. Twenty years ago, David was twice as old as Ellen. If David is seven years older than Ellen, how old is Aaron?

A. 1–5

B. 6–10

C. 11–15

D. 16–20

E. 21–25
cool
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Akious2k2(m): 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
DonShearer:

Ok bro.
cool
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Amazinggirl95: 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
electof:
Tutorial! Tutorial !! Tutoring!!!

Have you forgotten the basic mathematical principles?

Are you an EH who has forgotten basic principles the in Physics?

Don't let this stop you from getting this job despite your experience.

Join Us now.....

1. Revision and
Solutions to Mathematics and Physics related questions....

2. in-depth analysis of each question so that similar questions can be solved without stress.

3. Tips for success in writing timed exams....

4. Live classes on zoom with annotations for calculations...

If interested, please indicate by quoting this message and stating your phone number.

Price: 2000 per session.
Duration: 2 hours.

Maximum number of candidates allowed is 50.

Hurry!!!

PS;

Payment will be expected one hour into the first session...

We are not scammers.

600 years to you!!!

You are a scammer and a petty one at that..see your mate hushpuppi,you should be ashamed your still in this level....I repeat 600 years to you!

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by electof: 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
Amazinggirl95:

600 years to you!!!

You are a scammer and a petty one at that..see your mate hushpuppi,you should be ashamed your still in this level....I repeat 600 years to you!

Did you see where I stated that payment will be expected after one hour into the zoom tutorial?

It is well with you.

God will forgive this sin you have just committed. It will not speak against you. Amen.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Amazinggirl95: 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
electof:

Did you see where I stated that payment will be expected after one hour into the zoom tutorial?

Teach for free we are all jobs hopefuls...don't come and take from the pocket of those looking..Nigeria has frustrated the youth enough don't add to it pls, if you want to do it free,do it free or eat your knowledge pls..#2,000 ko...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by electof: 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
Amazinggirl95:

Teach for free we are all jobs hopefuls...don't come and take from the pocket of those looking..Nigeria has frustrated the youth enough don't add to it pls, if you want to do it free,do it free or eat your knowledge pls..#2,000 ko...

It is basically for EH..

GTs are fresh from school and as such, will have the basics at their finger tips.

An EH should be able to afford it without stress...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by electof: 8:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
Deedee444:

Cheers!

It was an oversight. You are correct.

Factorising the expression return the same equation either way...

Thanks.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by alfarouq(m): 9:03pm On Oct 20, 2020
Abokii8:
Average price = (550*1.89)+(270*1.38)/550+270=1.72
Dan uwa, I sent you a mail. Please respond.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Kaleidoscope96: 9:28pm On Oct 20, 2020
But na wa O. Someone saw a need somewhere and is trying to provide a service and charging a small fee. It's up to you to go for it or not. It doesn't warrant all this strong words and emotions. This is what causes issues and arguments and disagreements that derail threads.

You were turning the thread to a jamb class and a couple of us politely told you to please stop and you refused. We could have as easily started shouting and insulting you over the simple questions you need help for. But I believe we are all more civilized than that. Nobody used harsh words or tone on you. We simply even proferred an alternate solution being WhatsApp or Telegram.

Why should he give his knowledge for free? His time that he could use to be preparing personally, his data too. He is very much justified to ask for as little or as much as he wants for a few it's up to you to go for it or look pass. It shouldn't matter if he's doing it for GT or EH Not to call him a scammer and be talking plenty plenty. O wrong nau.

Lmao, say na eat your knowledge. Person wey get the knowledge no dey find am o. And na who need am, know the value go go market go find am.

I don't know why people are always triggered on this site. Life na small small abeg. Our problem already plenty for this country.

We've been having a harmonious time on this thread long before this test emails came. Our only problem was that tola1960 guy. Test mails came and all and sundry found the thread and now disturbance and chaos every other minute.

Please let's all be mindful and respectful of one another on here. It's not a very hard ask.

Make the recruitment process do finish quick sef, make job kuku come let the people that get it, get and we all go our merry way abeg.

Amazinggirl95:

9 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by starrez: 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2020
AuditCFA:
Plz no one is helping me with the salary of experienced Chevron cooperatives employee.

Plz help!!!!

Maybe 600-800k
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Amazinggirl95: 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
Kaleidoscope96:
But na wa O. Someone saw a need somewhere and is trying to provide a service and charging a small fee. It's up to you to go for it or not. It doesn't warrant all this strong words and emotions. This is what causes issues and arguments and disagreements that derail threads.

You were turning the thread to a jamb class and a couple of us politely told you to please stop and you refused. We could have as easily started shouting and insulting you over the simple questions you need help for. But I believe we are all more civilized than that. Nobody used harsh words or tone on you. We simply even proferred an alternate solution being WhatsApp or Telegram.

Why should he give his knowledge for free? His time that he could use to be preparing personally, his data too. He is very much justified to ask for as little or as much as he wants for a few it's up to you to go for it or look pass. It shouldn't matter if he's doing it for GT or EH Not to call him a scammer and be talking plenty plenty. O wrong nau.

I don't know why people are always triggered on this site. Life na small small abeg. Our problem already plenty for this country.

We've been having a harmonious time on this thread long before this test emails came. Our only problem was that tola1960 guy. Test mails came and all and sundry found the thread and now disturbance and chaos every other minute.

Please let's all be mindful and respectful of one another on here. It's not a very hard ask.

Make the job kuku let the people that get it, get and we all go our merry way abeg.

Ok sorry sir,if you have money pls follow him..thank you

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (222)

Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! / Andela: IT Training And Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.