Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War (24865 Views)

Nigeria More Divided Than Civil War Era – Sanusi / Pat Utomi: APC Is Now Worse Than Jonathan's PDP Government / Uche Secondus: More Nigerians Killed Under Apc’s Watch Than Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by InvertedHammer: 1:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
/
I laugh at the people who believe Nigeria is going to be better soon. grin

Every problem sang by Fela about 50 years ago is still there: Looting, paddy paddy government, killings, unemployment, NEPA, policemen, military, etc. If you read a copy of Nigerian newspaper in 1982, you will think you are reading yesterday's paper.

In 2020, Nigerians are still playing politics of tribe and religion instead of things that will better their collective interests. During election, people were entertaining themselves with if Atiku is a Nigerian or not; if it is Muslim:muslim or Muslim:christian ticket; if it is Hausa:Yoruba or Fulani:Igbo ticket. It is mostly shameful coming from the media or the so-called educated community.

After voting deadwood president who wasted 6months in foreign land on a sick bed, now everyone wants to turn around and be taken serious. It ain't gonna happen. Buhari still has 3 more years. NASS is a retirement home for old politicians so no succour from that end.

When this is over, there will be another election. I expect the same mistakes to be made again. More wailing and crying as time flies. Then our children will grow up to continue the same mistakes. Don't think that your parents in the 80s didn't believe that their children would have got it right by 2020. Here we are!
/

4 Likes

Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by Brushstrokes20: 1:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
The shithole urgently needs a president!
Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by Billygee2u: 1:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
Deebwebb:
undecided yarribas are too be blame,why vote buhari when we all knew he was a disaster.anyways this is just the beginning.Fulani slaves can never condemn there master.
Afonjas.

Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
Dear all,

I'm genuinely begging if anybody has an old laptop they are not using or slightly faulty laptop that you give out, please kindly give to me. I'm preparing for an exam (GRE) that requires I use a laptop to practice (Mock exam). Please I beg you in the Name of God �
Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by Billygee2u: 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
ZZ22:
It will get worse and more worse because Nigeria has no president
Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by Kingbuhari(m): 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
Are u going to blame Jonathan again The president is your kinsmen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by Billygee2u: 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
ObaOfIgbos:
BUHARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A COLOSSAL FAILURE!

PLEASE GIVE US

BIAFRA
AREWA
MIDDLE-BELT
ODUA REPUBLIC

WE ARE TIRED OF ONE NIGERIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by tope777(m): 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2020
That Emir must be IPOB or PDP member grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by Exmilitant(m): 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2020
ObaOfIgbos:
BUHARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A COLOSSAL FAILURE!

PLEASE GIVE US

BIAFRA
AREWA
MIDDLE-BELT
ODUA REPUBLIC

WE ARE TIRE OF ONE NIGERIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are TIRED. Not tire. Keep dreaming anyways.
Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by Billygee2u: 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
itsIYKE:
The General that was elected to use his military experience has turned out to be a headless chicken,........Goodluck "THE TAME" Jonathan did far better than this fake general in terms of security
Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by Exmilitant(m): 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
AmazingRidwan:
Dear all,

I'm genuinely begging if anybody has an old laptop they are not using or slightly faulty laptop that you give out, please kindly give to me. I'm preparing for an exam (GRE) that requires I use a laptop to practice (Mock exam). Please I beg you in the Name of God �
Two persons promised you yesterday. How many lappy do you want?
Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by Jabioro: 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
Never reach to cry,you go cryi past egbere..
Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by Exmilitant(m): 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
ObaOfIgbos:

or deh

teaeeeh me what i don't know nau grin

Funny internet grin Even dumb illiterates will be feeling funky
You no sabi book.
Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by heendrix(m): 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
SmartProf:
Can u call buhari and tell him this directly? U don't need to say it in English, just speak your language and he will understand better. U can also illustrate with suitable examples using Cow, and he will respond immediately

Lol grin
Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by Hoodgod(m): 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
iwaeda:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/emir-of-daura-insecurity-now-worse-than-civil-war/
our dear president home state?insecurity inside the belly of an incompetent fellow
Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by galaxy2020(m): 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
You Neva see anything, you cook food, the food don't don nah, chopam......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
I'm yet to hear from them sir

Exmilitant:
Two persons promised you yesterday. How many lappy do you want?
Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by perdollar(m): 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
deposition loading
Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by Maobichek: 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
Kriss216:
cheesy grin

Emir don turn wailer over night? Is God not wonderful?

Sai Baba 4+4!
Hahahaaaa!!! you eh! why bring God into this? Of a truth, North and South West didn't witness the civil war so the Emir is exaggerating the security issue in his domain, thank you.
Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by achierosion(m): 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
This is not news

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by knowhowk: 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
Is the Emir an IPOB ? Maybe .

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by Ezmans: 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
SLAP44:
Unu afugokwanu ife?
There is no terrorist in the northern nigeria, where we have terrorist is in the eastern nigeria & they are called ipob,if you dought ask afonjas

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by iwaeda: 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
Hoodgod:
our dear president home state?insecurity inside the belly of an incompetent fellow
Uhhh hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by Angelfrost(m): 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
"...solicited for prayers, advice and goodwill of all Nigerians"!!!

If it were Jonathan or another Southerner in power, you would not have made the above statement!
Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by omoluka: 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
Welcome to Absurdistan
Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by oglalasioux(m): 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
IPOB emir.
Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
SLAP44:
Unu afugokwanu ife?

The Emir also cautioned Nigerians against “undue interference in security matters to avoid distracting the security agencies, more so since the President is a former war-tested general and a two-time head of state, who knows the military more than any civilian.

please smart people i need explanations ?
Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by Exmilitant(m): 1:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
ObaOfIgbos:

Militants dey go school?
yes we dey go better school abroad with your country money and your country dey pay us every month.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2020
AllHailBiafra:
And I say that's a wild lies. How did he arrive on that claims? The Biafra civil war was not fought in the North nor West, all the fight started and ended in the East, so he obviously has no idea the level of horror they unleashed on Biafran people, if not for Chiukwu Okike Abiama and bravery of the great Biafrans, they actually intend to erase us as a race. What they are witnessing today is called nemesis over their evil against the Biafrans and Nnamdi Kanu told them this will come. So if the Emir think they have seen alot, they should just take a chill because this is where they're still in Genesis, by the time they get to Malachi they would have understand the need for Biafra Exodus. Remember that the greatest prophet of now, His excellency Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. Ohamadike 1 Biafra gburu gburu told them that if they refuse Biafra Independence Somalia and Slovakia will be a child's play compared to what will befall Nigeria. Is it not happening now?

#FreeLanceCorpralMartins

Somebody Halla my Monika^^^

They never experienced the civil war in the north. Even this insecurity, further fact that governors were hobnobbing with bandits, the insecurity is their doing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Electricity Grid Collapses Again / Edo 2020: PDP Youths Kick Over Waiver For Obaseki / Five Prominent Fights Among Buhari’s Appointees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.