Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War (24864 Views)

Nigeria More Divided Than Civil War Era – Sanusi / Pat Utomi: APC Is Now Worse Than Jonathan's PDP Government / Uche Secondus: More Nigerians Killed Under Apc’s Watch Than Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by Ade3131: 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
I have a proposition for the federal government and the Nigerian Army on how to tackle this security challenge with a completely different approach that can help us achieve the kind of success the American troops had when they invaded and captured Osama Bin Ladin.

I believe after trying out the core military approach for far too long and getting understandably the same results, it is rather eminent we try augmenting our approach with the latest smart technologies that will simplify warfare and greatly reduce the casualties our military personnels are faced with while recording tremendous desired results. This is actually going to cost us resources but the results we're bound to achieve far outweighs those recorded from towing the same path since the inception of this unending fight against insecurity and insurgencies, and surely, for every price there's a prize.

I will write the president through his Twitter handle and loop in the Nigerian Army, Ministry of Defense and Defense Headquarters, and some prominent northern leaders. I hope and pray they don't turn a deaf ears to it.
Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by content208: 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
Deebwebb:
undecided yarribas are too be blame,why vote buhari when we all knew he was a disaster.anyways this is just the beginning.Fulani slaves can never condemn there master.

You mean Fulani slaves like Rochas Okorocha, Lauretta Onochie, Joe Igbokwe, Orji Uzor Kalu, right?

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by danzyworld1(m): 3:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
iwaeda:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/emir-of-daura-insecurity-now-worse-than-civil-war/

continue praying till you die all.
Nigerians raise up an fight who Na the fear.

mobilise youths an impish the president an all military generals... the country will be born again. c.a.n an all Muslims should mobilise youths we need buhari out.
take a step an others will follow.

if who Na like make who Na hear. if who Na no like make who Na continue to pray till there will be no hope for our children born an un_born then who Na go learn to hide fear.
Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by nasbiafra(m): 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2020
Me i sure know say if them enter east or south.lets just be expecting second civil war.and it will be very bloody
Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by mindtricks: 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
So those who rejected and hated this incompetence from day one were right after all?
Common sense will always make sense.
Time alone, tells it all.
Seem like Nigeria was cursed never to have visionary people stir the ship of nationhood?
Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by Bekool(m): 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
You all brought this upon urselves when you refused to arrest and prosecute all ur brothers that were committing genocide in benue and other states in the early years of this buhari's regime. All the head of all the security agencies are all from the core north so there's absolutely nothing southerners can do to remedy the situation.
Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by Edenken: 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
He is our son, he should remain there!!!
Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by Flora2Sweet: 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
So long it's happening in the North I'm Okay

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by Simbrixton(m): 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
AllHailBiafra:
And I say that's a wild lies. How did he arrive on that claims? The Biafra civil war was not fought in the North nor West, all the fight started and ended in the East, so he obviously has no idea the level of horror they unleashed on Biafran people, if not for Chiukwu Okike Abiama and bravery of the great Biafrans, they actually intend to erase us as a race. What they are witnessing today is called nemesis over their evil against the Biafrans and Nnamdi Kanu told them this will come. So if the Emir think they have seen alot, they should just take a chill because this is where they're still in Genesis, by the time they get to Malachi they would have understand the need for Biafra Exodus. Remember that the greatest prophet of now, His excellency Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. Ohamadike 1 Biafra gburu gburu told them that if they refuse Biafra Independence Somalia and Slovakia will be a child's play compared to what will befall Nigeria. Is it not happening now?

#FreeLanceCorpralMartins

Somebody Halla my Monika^^^
lie
Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by TheStarsAlign: 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
Call your superhero SuperSizu to the rescue na. Abi him no dey pick him call ni?

With great power comes great responsibility. SuperSinzu, your neighbourhood superhero... grin
Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by AllHailBiafra(m): 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
Simbrixton:
lie
What is lie? Come on I want you to counter me, or can't you write?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
iwaeda:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/emir-of-daura-insecurity-now-worse-than-civil-war/

If these Elders and Army Chiefs are lamenting about these ragtag terrorist called Boko Haram, then no Nigerian is safe.

Soldiers are busy molesting civilians and mounting illegal checkpoints extorting civilians while illiterate Boko Haram terrorist are killing Nigerian soldiers and reequipping themselves for another attack.

Is Boko Haram now greater than Nigerian Army since Nigeria has been fighting these monsters for over 8years and yet undefeated..?
Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by Simbrixton(m): 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
AllHailBiafra:
What is lie? Come on I want you to counter me, or can't you write?
dere was no attempted genocide
Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by AllHailBiafra(m): 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
Simbrixton:
dere was no attempted genocide
And who said there was an attempted genocide?
Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by emecheboy2(m): 5:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
Yeye talk, as if civil war reach daura.
Wait ooo emir turn wailer
iwaeda:

Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by Litmus: 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
bigfish3k:

Afonja kind of write up

It must mean, then, that Afonja's understand the bigger picture.
Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by AgentNairaland(f): 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
You Never See Anything grin These People Are Fighting For allah So Enjoy It

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by bigfish3k: 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
Litmus:

It must mean, then, that Afonja's understand the bigger picture.
If that was an exam

You failed because there was no art of reasoning in the write up. Just scribbles
Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
Sai badbad.
Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
You want advice? Ok, you guys pack your raggedy Fulani asses and go back to Futa f**king Jalon or wherever backwoods you came from.
Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by kayzeesoft(m): 6:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
Shebi na una pikin dey there.
Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by Fuckgovt: 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2020
I thot thee general was in charge. Shei under gej they claimed he wanted to eliminate the north. Now na una brother dey Dia o. Him Wan eliminate una?
Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by supercase1(m): 6:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
NoIgboSoundTueh:
What's the corelation between civil war and this insecurity? undecided
zombie spotted...........

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by Grovemaster: 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
SLAP44:
Unu afugokwanu ife?
Ndi ara! Instead of calling their brother who is the president, they're busy asking for prayers.i wonder the hell that would have let loose if we had a southern as the president? Just think about what their response would have been...

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by tical(m): 7:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
Really Enjoy your change 4+4 grin grin grin grin
Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by bizhop01: 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2020
Dividend of 4+4
Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
To set the records straight.

Nigerian Army did not win the biafran war.

It was the starvation policy against the igbos by obafemi awolowo that ended the war.
Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by Litmus: 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
bigfish3k:

If that was an exam

You failed because there was no art of reasoning in the write up. Just scribbles

It’s called foresight. If you have as much sense as you think you do you'd have understood.
Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by bigfish3k: 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
Litmus:

It’s called foresight. If you have as much sense as you think you do you'd have understood.
I understood everything you wrote
But it doesn't hold water

You were flogging a dead horse called nigeria
Nigeria is more than 100 years and you are still talking about forceful unity. That's dumb

Separation is the solution not an impossible unity
Re: Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War by Smartwave: 2:16am On Jul 01, 2020
Deebwebb:
undecided yarribas are too be blame,why vote buhari when we all knew he was a disaster.anyways this is just the beginning.Fulani slaves can never condemn there master.
Now you agreed that Southwest is one of major determining political factor in Nigeria? So, by continue to insult them you intend to gain there support: since you have been insulting them, what did you gain Yet you still rush in Mass to Southwest and North. And North response by sending trailers of Alimajiri to your land. Take easy ooo, Southwest always and will always belong to all national party, either PDP or APC. Whoever win - cool by us. It called politics grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did You Know That Rochas Okorocha Could Dance Like This? (Video) / Electricity Grid Collapses Again / Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.