Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,070 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:25 AM

MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. (15886 Views)

This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics / Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted / Since September 2009, We Are Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
MadelnNigeria:
There is no 1% chance anywhere.. Let the moniker post with the main.
No need to hide of you need help. What's the point
I believe you went through the part that I said I had been in guest mode on NL up until now...
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by MadelnNigeria: 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
OE0705:

I believe you went through the part that I said I had been in guest mode on NL up until now...
and you happen to know all the mods name and the right section to post....

My guy.... Go and work... Scammers don't prosper

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2020
MadelnNigeria:
and you happen to know all the mods name and the right section to post....

My guy.... Go and work... Scammers don't prosper

You probably might be right. just know that some things are better left unsaid... I implore you pass if there isn't any tangible thing you can say. thanks

1 Like

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by uboma(m): 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2020
OE0705:

I don't want to sound rude.
but I believe you should know a baby bump when u see one...I was asked to use my moniker with it in the pics...which I did...
the pics was taken from a close angle in order to obscure the face...hence the too much concentration of the light...
if you really want to help just do it...
But if you think otherwise too then God's peace be with you... I wont come and ask for help if I'm buoyant enuff.... na just condition make crayfish bend...if u need more clarifications just check my profile or please drop me a mail.
PEACE.

You have no right to be rude.

The Elders say, 'a begger has no choice....'

Some persons have been scammed here for trying to help. If they demand proof that you are genuine, it's either you give them what they want or keep quiet.

27 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by MadelnNigeria: 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
OE0705:

You probably might be right. just know that some things are better left unsaid... I implore you pass if there isn't any tangible thing you can say. thanks
the most tangible thing I will tell you again is that
scammers don't prosper because they block the way of other people who are genuinely in need.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by raphemmanuel(m): 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
Carchoice:
sorry where is the joke? Does 20k sound like a joke? I guess she’s not ready then. I’ll save my money
Hello, if you really want to help her, and you want to ensure that she is real.

Just go private with her, because some people don't see it ideal to show off themselves publicly especially when in need. because someday, someone might used it against you and everyone is trying to protect his/her image.

Just demand her WhatsApp number, you can video call her and tell her to do whatever thing to show she is authentic.
I think that's okay...

Do good when you feel like doing it, because it gives internal Joy. Especially when you did it to someone That needs it, you always feel you've helped a soul.

Cheer...

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
Please I suggest you go private if you really want to help her. You can request for her contact and chat on WhatsApp.

It's not ideal for her to post her face and baby bump here.

But I can assure you all, that's a pregnant woman's tommy.

Abeg I dont know her o, before they ll say we planned it.
Am also expecting and wish I could also help just that I cant right now.

If I cant help at least I can implore others to help if they can.

God bless you all.

11 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by ademide0710: 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
Comments have being reading here really breaks my heart. Why are we like this? if you aren't ready to help why not take an walk? Must you show your stupidity here? Do you know what it takes for her to publicly beg for help.. Please if you are privileged DON'T CALL OTHERS LAZY..... Whatever you have was given to you by God, so be humble.

Dear poster, please send me your account details. God will strengthen you and bless you with the best of your desires. I wish safe delivery

28 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
They are not saying she should post her face. People who wants to help will want a good evidence to part with their money

Carchoice said he needs to be sure he is not sending his money to a scammer.

6 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by raphemmanuel(m): 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
BLUELemon:
it's good you deleted that post.
I read and was not okay with it.
Allow people to do what the want.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
raphemmanuel:
it's good you deleted that post.
I read and was not okay with it.
Allow people to do what the want.
it's good you read and I hope you get the message...

allow people to do the right and honest thing
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
BLUELemon:
They are not saying she should post her face. People who wants to help will want a good evidence to part with their money

Carchoice said he needs to be sure he is not sending his money to a scammer.
leave her be. She’s not ready. Even the photo she posted up there looks suspicious. Post a better photo she’s preaching sermon. The 20k is still available though.

Creating a new moniker to ask for help is a dumb move. Nairaland is an anonymous site. I don’t see the need to leave an anonymous moniker to creat another one to ask for help. Using your original moniker will even make people come to your aid because it’s genuine. Even if she post with her original moniker, Nairalanders still won’t know her. People don’t use common sense. She’s beginning to seem suspicious

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ohemababy:
Please I suggest you go private if you really want to help her. You can request for her contact and chat on WhatsApp.

God bless you all.
nobody asked for her face. Post a clearer photo.

8 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
raphemmanuel:
Hello, if you really want to help her, and you want to ensure that she is real.

Just go private with her, because some people don't see it ideal to show off themselves publicly especially when in need. because someday, someone might used it against you and everyone is trying to protect his/her image.

Just demand her WhatsApp number, you can video call her and tell her to do whatever thing to show she is authentic.
I think that's okay...

Do good when you feel like doing it, because it gives internal Joy. Especially when you did it to someone That needs it, you always feel you've helped a soul.

Cheer...
if she’s not ready to post a better pic here, she should rest. She posted a pic before. A more clearer and detailed one is what I asked.

2 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
Carchoice:
leave her be. She’s not ready. Even the photo she posted up there looks suspicious. Post a better photo she’s preaching sermon. The 20k is still available though.

Creating a new moniker to ask for help is a dumb move. Nairaland is an anonymous site. I don’t see the need to leave an anonymous moniker to creat another one to ask for help. Using your original moniker will even make people come to your aid because it’s genuine. Even if she post with her original moniker, Nairalanders still won’t know her. People don’t use common sense. She’s beginning to seem suspicious
please I need help... I am being very honest and posting with my main Monika.
people might call me a begger but the truth is IAM hungry with nothing. there is no point scamming people. please I would be grateful if you could help me Sterling bank 0 0 72 05 39 10
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
BLUELemon:
please I need help... I am being very honest and posting with my main Monika.
people might call me a begger but the truth is IAM hungry with nothing. there is no point scamming people. please I would be grateful if you could help me Sterling bank 0 0 72 05 39 10

1 Like

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
Carchoice:
I will be grateful sir
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
Carchoice:
wow thanks alot for this sir. may hunger and lack be far from you sir. I just got the alert now. I have not had anything since yesterday.
I was just wondering how I will eat tonight even though it's late. you are a miracle. may everything fall into place always for you . may
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by graciamore(f): 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
Carchoice:
your real moniker and a photo showing your neck to your stomach with the bumb showing. A clearer photo. Not this one that’s distorted by sun light. 20k is ready
Carchioce good evening sir, me see need help OHh if u want my whole face with my big pregnancy picture I can send it sef..some of us that are private school teacher teachers have really seen hell this period.. Na beg we dey daily, please help the lady if u can, I can relate to her story becos am also wearing same shoes like hers... Is well thanks in advance 3058464286 first bank
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by EvilPOTATO(m): 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
graciamore:
Carchioce good evening sir, me see need help OHh if u want my whole face with my big pregnancy picture I can send it sef..some of us that are private school teacher teachers have really seen hell this period.. Na beg we dey daily, please help the lady if u can, I can relate to her story becos am also wearing same shoes like hers... Is well thanks in advance 3058464286 first bank
I thought ayhomes gave you something 3 days ago

9 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by graciamore(f): 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
EvilPOTATO:
I thought ayhomes gave you something 3 days ago
yes oh how am grateful for to God for that..
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by graciamore(f): 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ohemababy:

God bless you all.
teamie I sight u jor here, I how is the ministry going, I tommorw na July OMG lol
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by EvilPOTATO(m): 10:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
Op I believe you must have gotten some alerts by now... Alot of scammers are online claiming to be private school teachers . If you are genuine and people are asking you for evidence, I don't see a reason why not to show them.

A while ago, during the covid 19 lockdown, things were really bad and I had to beg on Nairaland. Infact I had to send my employment letter to a particular Moniker just to prove I was genuine although the person never helped me, but I got help from others ... My point is, if you really need help. You have no reason not to show a concrete evidence. And why would you even create a new account to solicit for help That means you are a questionable person.

Like the poster above me,if you ask her to provide her employment letter, she can't provide it

11 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by graciamore(f): 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
EvilPOTATO:
Op I believe you must have gotten some alerts by now... Alot of scammers are online claiming to be private school teachers . If you are genuine and people are asking you for evidence, I don't see a reason why not to show them.

A while ago, during the covid 19 lockdown, things were really bad and I had to beg on Nairaland. Infact I had to send my employment letter to a particular Moniker just to prove I was genuine although the person never helped me, but I got help from others ... My point is, if you really need help. You have no reason not to show a concrete evidence.

Like the poster above me,if you ask her to provide her employment letter, she can't provide it
you are right now jor.. No body will beg if they have Ohh..is well with her

1 Like

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by EvilPOTATO(m): 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
graciamore:
you are right now jor.. No body will beg if they have Ohh..is well with her
post your employment letter let's see .....I will post mine too...

Alot of you claiming private school teacher are liars

3 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Adanna205: 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
I sincerely understand her fear for not wanting to be identified. I wish I could help but I am a struggling young girl as well.

I remember going to school in abject poverty and when it was time for nysc, I had to solicit for help here because a day to my departure, I had only my box. I used my real moniker as I had just one then and I remembered someone called my mum useless because I solicited for help. Well, she doesn't understand what it means to be fatherless.

Few months later, someone went to my Facebook through my moniker and said horrible things to me, I was depressed. Ever since then, I personally won't recommend her revealing herself here.

Op, you can engage the man willing to help you offline and prove your case. Sir, I don't think you should make her do that here, just go offline with her. Writing this right now, I'm moved to tears because I know how it feels to have nothing because I'm still struggling myself.

If it touches your heart to help her, please verify and do so.

@Op, i think you should be diplomatic and patient as well. Understand the person willing to help you point of view.
I wish you all the best.

8 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by graciamore(f): 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
EvilPOTATO:
post your employment letter let's see .....I will post mine too...

Alot of you claiming private school teacher are liars
hahahahaha employment letter for 15k salary? Is not much but better than nothing in this period, God forbid I lie becos I need help.. Abeg leave my matter face your front this night, na different from thing dey worry my body now

1 Like

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by EvilPOTATO(m): 10:58pm On Jun 30, 2020
graciamore:
hahahahaha employment letter for 15k salary? Is not much but better than nothing in this period, God forbid I lie becos I need help.. Abeg leave my matter face your front this night, na different from thing dey worry my body now
My salary was13500 and I got an employment letter....

I will advise you to desist from this kind of life of scamming people claiming what you are not.... Just like the person up there said... Scammers don't prosper

10 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by EvilPOTATO(m): 11:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
Carchoice:
Carchoice please I don't know if you can help me. I have an evidence of being a private school teacher.. I am willing to show you my employment letter.
Things are difficult although I am trying other Avenues to survive out there
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by graciamore(f): 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
EvilPOTATO:

I will advise you to desist from this kind of life of scamming people claiming what you are not.... Just like the person up there said... Scammers don't prosper
like I said I haff plenty things wa dey worry me dis night fa. Am not in the mood for u at all. Initially I I wanted to send screen short of video I did last Mont for my learners, but change my mind, I please face ur wahala... No be today I join nairaland oh..
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by graciamore(f): 11:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
EvilPOTATO:

i forgive you anyways, may u find help too.. I leave u in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sisters-In-Law: Why Do They Change So? / Some Nigerian Men And Their Popular "I Will Marry U Syndrome" / Two Gay Men Got Married In Lagos (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.