Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her (100252 Views)

I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! / I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by rasheylaw(m): 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
In a rather hilarious post shared by a Facebook user on the social networking platform, a Nigerian lady has lamented over the dullness of her conversations with a “fine boy” who she gave her number to about three months ago.

According to her, she felt that by this time, the guy who requested for her number would have asked her out and they woulda had a relationship going as of this moment.

But the lady, Mercury, who says she wishes for the year to ‘come and go’, has been left with nothing but total disappointment with the guy who apparently loves to tell her how “Good” every time of the day is.

From the screenshots of their chats she shared, the guy consistently sent her “good morning, afternoon and evening” texts even when she didn’t respond to them.

Now she’s taken to her page to lament over the situation as she wonders whether the said guy is a ghost or something. See her post below,

15 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by rasheylaw(m): 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by rasheylaw(m): 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
More screenshots

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
LMAO

561 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by RedPhoenix: 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
Na wa o

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Ningen(m): 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
Disgusting scene in her whatsapp.
Dude is just greeting her like it's a job.

That guy is a disgrace. sad

1142 Likes 72 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by THUNDER4real(m): 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
The guy get full time employment in greeting.

639 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by ValCon888: 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
I like that guy. He's a real G.

He's keeping her on ice while waiting patiently for her to turn to an Evening Newspaper.

576 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
I remember one time like that when one babe showed me all the whole light in the world despite that zini lock up just act as if I didn't see her she later stood her ground me self do small shakara grin cause I know if it was me she will do the same

166 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by MainForeigner: 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
The Time interval doesn't correspond with the greetings. So I think this is just attention seeking.

458 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Emmald: 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
Na by force to toast a girl grin

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by MainForeigner: 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
Could it be they're in different planet?. He greets her Good evenin @ 5:am. Good morning @ 7:pm.

205 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by dumininu01(m): 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
So u will play hard to get cheesy grin... Mk guys sef dey do shakara now jor grin

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by doggedfighter(f): 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Ayotemide(f): 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2020
Does he want for words to say asides this time-distorted greetings?

Iru problem wo leleyi?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by illicit(m): 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
Everywhere good

20 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by merieam16(f): 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
gringringrin dis 1 na confirm simp

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Unnerve: 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
If this were to be real, then she should be wondering why such a fine guy is not interested in her besides just offering greetings.
Perhaps she's not as attractive as she thinks.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by gameboy727(m): 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
grin grin What fuckery

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by CAPSLOCKED: 4:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
HE DOESN'T WANT "I'M NOT INTERESTED BUT WE CAN BE FRIENDS" FOR A REPLY. I'M SURE YOU'LL SOON START NEEDING 2K URGENTLY SO YOUNG MAN DOESN'T WANT TO TAKE THAT CHANCE.

400 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by samdavjustin(m): 4:39pm On Jun 30, 2020
I don’t trust that chat some of these girls can do anything for attention

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by tydi(m): 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2020
And the brainless girl wouldn't raise any interactive topic that would lead to an Interesting chat thereby leading them getting to know themselves, how dumb she literally would be.

Chatting with a Nigerian girl is boring anyways.

This is 2020, brain dead girl wake up.

336 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Ghostrye: 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2020
The guy is trying to initiate a conversation, but I guess she couldn't make conversation interesting

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by timibare(m): 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
No strength for relationship....if u like him bang him en waka pass

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Emmypure: 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2020
it's a fake chat just to seek attention, the greetings don't correspond to the time that is used, except they are in another planet.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Texman21: 5:11pm On Jun 30, 2020
Lmao turned her to a robot capable of only answering 'good morning' grin

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
This story made my day. lol.

At least he didn't rape you.

One babe greet me like this for like 5 days wey I no reply.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by McBrooklyn(m): 5:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
Emmypure:
it's a fake chat just to seek attention, the greetings don't correspond to the time that is used, except they are in another planet.

You right.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by iTearHerToto: 5:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
Prolly what these hoes deserve. Too much attention and they'd attempt transmuting you into a nauseating simp.
Do not be a simp for no hoe unless your ancestors cursed you

Pukes angry

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Skmoda360(m): 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ayotemide:
Does he want for words to say asides this time-distorted greetings?

Iru problem wo leleyi?
That guy is going for Guinness book of record for most retarded way of chatting.....

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) / Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) / Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.