Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,244 members, 7,807,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her (100249 Views)

I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! / I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by hardbody: 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
oh my Gawd this thread. I haven't laughed this hard in a long long while, damn....

People greeting people...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Ezennwa(m): 11:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
hmm!

Whenever a Lady gives me her number, I will first of all check out the number, the second day I'll just observe the number and pretend I did not see anything, the third day I will just delete the number for no reason.

What is really happening to me.
Who did i offend.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Maobichek: 11:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ningen:
Disgusting scene in her whatsapp.
Dude is just greeting her like it's a job.

That guy is a disgrace. sad

Hahahaaaa!!! what stops her from asking the guy out? equal right and feminism should come into play here, thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Maobichek: 11:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
Emmald:
Na by force to toast a girl grin
. She can equally toast him oh! "Brave" gals are doing it these days.

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Juliearth(f): 11:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
The chats seem doctored, judging by the irregularities in the salutations ( good afternoon when it morning and vice versa)

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by quiteboy(m): 11:11pm On Jun 30, 2020
MainForeigner:
The Time interval doesn't correspond with the greetings. So I think this is just attention seeking.
I been think say smoke been dey my eyes oh, so you self see am?

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Juliearth(f): 11:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
Emmypure:
it's a fake chat just to seek attention, the greetings don't correspond to the time that is used, except they are in another planet.

Exactly my point. People can cook up things just to trend.

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Dextre(m): 11:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
rasheylaw:

Ewo ni gbogbo goodmorning, good evening rederede yi. grin
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by jayaim: 11:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
This world has really changed. A friend introduced me to a lady for business all of a sudden she started calling me honey. Girl i didn't even toast shocked

4 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by SlimChay: 11:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
So the innocent gentle man probably lacks the courage to drive in, why can't she spice the chats with some interesting topic to encourage him muster courage enough to play along, it's clear she knows the problem and she acknowledges his looks as a criteria to what she wants too.

Nigerian girls are too ignoble, no honour at all in them, they can't help,support in anyway. Little children always wanting what they can't give.

The guy's only problem na Liver! That's a good boy, insecure immature women can never appreciate nor deserve. Na after years with the useless bad boys dem go com dey find Mr shy good guy.

Nonsense!!

7 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by merieam16(f): 11:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
eni4real:
A simp that doesn't pay any Monthly allowance??
must a simp pay Monthly allowance??
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Emaprince: 11:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
A very dull fine boy!!!

Who greets good afternoon at 7pm.....

Good evening at 4am

How is your day going by 5am?? When she is prolly still on bed

Made up chat
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
merieam16:
most a simp pay Monthly allowance??
And Weekly allowance too!!
That guy is not a simp!

Greeting offering >>>Weekly Allowance!!!
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 11:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
iTearHerToto:
Prolly what these hoes deserve. Too much attention and they'd attempt transmuting you into a nauseating simp.
Do not be a simp for no hoe unless your ancestors cursed you

Pukes angry
hahahhahahha caused by an ancestor
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Raymeskey: 11:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
I usually do this to some ladies I mean I do collect their number and I wouldn't call. Most especially those that don't want to release it easily. I do tell them not everyone that collect your number wants to woo you.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Babatunde7109(m): 11:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
rasheylaw:
In a rather hilarious post shared by a Facebook user on the social networking platform, a Nigerian lady has lamented over the dullness of her conversations with a “fine boy” who she gave her number to about three months ago.

According to her, she felt that by this time, the guy who requested for her number would have asked her out and they woulda had a relationship going as of this moment.

But the lady, Mercury, who says she wishes for the year to ‘come and go’, has been left with nothing but total disappointment with the guy who apparently loves to tell her how “Good” every time of the day is.

From the screenshots of their chats she shared, the guy consistently sent her “good morning, afternoon and evening” texts even when she didn’t respond to them.

Now she’s taken to her page to lament over the situation as she wonders whether the said guy is a ghost or something. See her post below,

Well, in this case, the guy's fault is quite lesser to that of the lady.

I mean, she expects something to happen when she's not even giving him the attention he sought, in the manner he knows.

His experience might have shaped the way he operates. Afterall, we know what some girls do to some guys who try to woo them.

She should wait there and be expecting the guy to perform wonder to know what she has on her mind. She go turn 'Akube' for singles club.

She better start replying every 'good mornings', 'good afternoons', and 'good evenings' she was feeling irritated to reply. (That's the only way he could be free to make his love advances to her). Else, make she forget am.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Runjozi(m): 11:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
Very stupid lady so if the guy doesn't woo you , you can't woo him I don't know why girls are like this, I like the guy grin grin grin grin he is just putting her on Cruise. cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
I guess his father was a time keeper or he was time prefect back in high school.

But am sure the girl grew up not having TIME OR WATCH CLOCK grin.. just like story line with pres jonathan or efe tongue grin grin
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Goalnaldo(m): 11:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
Who greets good afternoon@ 7:25pm and good evening@2:21 am Are you sure the lady isn't looking for clout sad
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by meobizy(f): 11:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
#FakeStoryOfTheWeek.
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Goalnaldo(m): 11:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
Babatunde7109:

She go turn 'Akube' for singles club.

She better start replying every 'good mornings', '.
akube Balenciaga gang grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by SlimChay: 11:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
The guy even tries to at least greet her, morning n night for attendant sake lol

What right has she to complain? She only replies to his greetings,never for once did she strike a convo. Young boys still growing, tend to have too much restrain in them due to unwarranted fear/respect(the type 'nice-guys' have) for women. Women don't care who's good or bad. All they know how to do is avoid responsibilities, be at receiving end. No mutuality concept at all. No freeness or corperation. I be woman, u be man, na your work to 'toast' me....even ordinary friendly greeting.na you go first greet me. Life of a Nigerian woman!

11 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
samdavjustin:
I don’t trust that chat some of these girls can do anything for attention

A chat they make up themselves with two phones. Attention seeking is now a full job in this country. Na wetin bihari's APC cause be that.
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by paul100(m): 11:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
The only way this post is true is if the guy is in another country abroad because i don't know when 7:30 pm became afternoon.
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Monday60655(m): 11:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
You're just an attention seeker. How can he keep on greeting you good evening my dear by 5:02am and good afternoon my dear by 7:23pm. Learn how to lie you won't learn. Better visit "Liar Mohammed".

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Nwaonyishi69: 11:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
The guy has somebbody holding him tight.
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by phorget(m): 11:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
HE DOESN'T WANT "I'M NOT INTERESTED BUT WE CAN BE FRIENDS" FOR A REPLY. I'M SURE YOU'LL SOON START NEEDING 2K URGENTLY SO YOUNG MAN DOESN'T WANT TO TAKE THAT CHANCE.

Chai!
You too sabi dem ways,
They can need 2k urgently no be lie.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by fr3do(m): 11:50pm On Jun 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
samdavjustin:
I don’t trust that chat some of these girls can do anything for attention
it’s fake. Look at the time stamps. They don’t correspond with the greetings at all. Another attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by prixm: 11:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
Watch it young lady! This guy could be psycho. Greeting Good evening at odd hours of the morning when he should be sleeping is suspect. The pattern of communication doesn't add up. There is enough green light in the response for even a shy guy to take a cue from. Tread carefully!
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by samuel1986(m): 11:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
That guy don't just know what to type.
Image a guy greeting morning at night and evening in the morning.
My sister the guy is fine but don't know how to type I think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) / Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) / Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.