Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,890,019 members, 6,949,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 06 July 2022 at 10:59 AM

Today's Devotionals For Christians - Tuesday 30TH JUNE 2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today's Devotionals For Christians - Tuesday 30TH JUNE 2020 (74 Views)

[Thread Updated daily] Need A Channel For Bible Study/devotionals? Click Here / God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians / Day 20, Tuesday 30th Jan 2018, 2018 RCCG 50 Days Fasting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotionals For Christians - Tuesday 30TH JUNE 2020 by Thedevotinals: 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
JOEL OSTEEN DAILLY DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 4TH JUNE 2020.

TOPIC: BE A BARRIER BREAKER
BIBLE TEXT: John 17:14, NIV

'I have given them your word and the world has hated them, for they are not of the world any more than I am of the world.'

READ JOEL OSTEEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOSEPH PRINCE DAILLY DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 4TH JUNE 2020.

TOPIC: REST AND FIND GOD’S GRACE
BIBLE TEXT: Luke 2:40

'And the Child grew and became strong in spirit, filled with wisdom; and the grace of God was upon Him.'

READ JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 4TH JUNE 2020.

TOPIC: WE ARE GOD’S CHILDREN
BIBLE TEXT: Isaiah 49:15 (AMPC)

'[And the Lord answered] Can a woman forget her nursing child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? Yes, they may forget, yet I will not forget you.'

READ JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

TREM DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 4TH JUNE 2020.

TOPIC: IT IS TIME FOR WHAT YOU CARRY TO MANIFEST
BIBLE TEXT: Romans 8:18-19 KJV

'For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.'

READ TREM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 4TH JUNE 2020.

TOPIC: A TERRIBLE END
BIBLE TEXT: ACTS 12:12-25 (NKJV)

READ DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

SEED OF DESTINY FOR THURSDAY 4TH JUNE 2020.

TOPIC: DARE IT!
BIBLE TEXT: James 2:17

'Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.''

READ SEED OF DESTINY FOR TODAY

OUR DAILY MANNA FOR THURSDAY 4TH JUNE 2020.

TOPIC: THEY DIED TOGETHER-SAME DAY!
BIBLE TEXT: HEBREWS 9: 23-28.

READ OUR DAILY MANNA FOR TODAY

DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 4TH JUNE 2020.

TOPIC: GOD DESERVES THE BEST
BIBLE TEXT: Leviticus 21:21

”No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall come nigh to offer the offerings of the LORD made by fire: he hath a blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God.”

READ DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 4TH JUNE 2020.

TOPIC: NAVIGATING LIFE’S RAPIDS
BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 32:8

'I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.'

READ OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 4TH JUNE 2020.

TOPIC: PRAYERS TO BLINDFOLD EVIL AGENTS
BIBLE TEXT: Ezekiel 9:5

“And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:”

READ MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 4TH JUNE 2020.

TOPIC: NO RELATIONSHIP!
BIBLE TEXT: Ephesians 5:11

“And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.”

READ OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME THURSDAY 4TH JUNE 2020.

TOPIC: HOLD ON TO THE WORD
BIBLE TEXT: 2 Peter 1:19

'We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts.'

READ RHAPSODIES OF REALITIES FOR TODAY

(1) (Reply)

When You Make God Your Shepherd / Praying As A Christian / Do You Know What You Believe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.