Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

BREAKING!!! Hushpuppi To Spend 20 Years In Prison If....(Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING!!! Hushpuppi To Spend 20 Years In Prison If....(Photos) (7651 Views)

US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Fraudster Hushpuppi To November 7 / Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 / BREAKING! Hushpuppi Arrives At Pennsylvania Prison In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!!! Hushpuppi To Spend 20 Years In Prison If....(Photos) by dynicks(m): 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
Phyno , timaya and olamide....we told him yet he wouldn't listen....

I guess everything fell on deaf ears.....Monkey don go market; come fall as scape goat...to return come be wahala!.....

Laslas , Dem no dey telli person....Eye don clear the guyman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Hushpuppi To Spend 20 Years In Prison If....(Photos) by KingMack(m): 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
I swear naija don cast dey don't see the lesson to be learnt in this guys arrest rather see the figures in Cash he defrauded the Innocent as motivation that they to can make it if dey go to INTERNET SCAM

As for you FATPUPPY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Hushpuppi To Spend 20 Years In Prison If....(Photos) by JFT24(m): 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
Golan007:

There is nothing to glorify here.

Some people even if they aren't buying obscene numbers of vainglorious gadgets have lived an even higher quality of life without resorting to crime.

pure vainglorious. He vaingloriously on peeps lived on peeps means of livelihood. He's a livelihood robber. He deserved a death sentence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Hushpuppi To Spend 20 Years In Prison If....(Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
Nawa o
Re: BREAKING!!! Hushpuppi To Spend 20 Years In Prison If....(Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
Golan007:

There is nothing to glorify here.

Some people even if they aren't buying obscene numbers of vainglorious gadgets have lived an even higher quality of life without resorting to crime.
I dont think there is higher quality of life than what hushpuppi had lived...

I'm not talking about how he made his money, I'm talking about the quality of life he lived...
Re: BREAKING!!! Hushpuppi To Spend 20 Years In Prison If....(Photos) by Stewart883(m): 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2020
Nnukwueze:

40 years is okay

8 years enjoyment 40 years in prison.. chai I pity hushpuppion!!
Re: BREAKING!!! Hushpuppi To Spend 20 Years In Prison If....(Photos) by uvie66: 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
Wisdomkosi:
BREAKING! !! Hushpuppi To Spend 20 Years In Prison If....

By Wisdom Nwedene

Popular Instagram Bigboy, Raymond Abbas,aka Hushpuppi, who was arrested in Dubai on June 4, 2020, for his high-profile scamming activities could face up to 20 years maximum prison term or more if found guilty, IGBERE TV has learnt.

Hushpuppi who lived the high life in Dubai while conning millions of people was brought crashing down by the FBI.

Before he was arrested and disgraced by the FBI, Hushpuppi peppered his instagram with his life of private jets and immense wealth right up until the FBI stormed his apartment while he was sleeping in Dubai.

His Instagram comprises pages of him posing all over the world with luxury bags, a fleet of Rolls Royce's, private jets, helicopters, yachts, posh watches and taking it easy in five star hotels.

Investigators say they seized more than £30million in cash from the con artist who used Instagram to "lure victims from all over the world".

Twelve other people were arrested in raids for their alleged involvement in the global cyberscam.

Investigators reportedly found the email addresses of two million victims on several phones and computers seized during the operation.

The June 10 raid also netted luxury cars and suitcases full of cash after two months of investigating the gang.

According to findings by IGBERE TV, Hushpuppi may not be released anytime soon if found guilty. An insider said Hushpuppi is likely to spend 20 Years in prison.

IGBERE TV recalls that Hushpuppi had told his 2.4million followers that he posts about his luxury life to inspire others to make more of their lives.

"I post a few of these things so that someone can see my page someday and decide not to give up," he said.

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1356478/just-hushpuppi-spend-20-years-prison/
regurgitated news
Re: BREAKING!!! Hushpuppi To Spend 20 Years In Prison If....(Photos) by Golan007: 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
seanwilliam:

I'm not talking about how he made his money, I'm talking about the quality of life he lived...

I think you are wrong.

Matter of fact, I know you are wrong.

There are some Nigerians whose services have been required far and wide, who've been dined and wined by the big corporations, at the very best of places.

They don't look over their shoulders in fear nor with furtive concern.

They can fly from country to country without restraint, and they aren't in danger of being arrested or detained.

Simply because Hushpuppi is a lousy, largely uneducated fellow, he goes to social media to showcase what quite a number of the privilege enjoy in their private lives.

It shows no class in any way.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Hushpuppi To Spend 20 Years In Prison If....(Photos) by Obzerfapex(m): 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
Stewart883:

you say you are pitting hushpuppi why don’t u pity the people that have been depressed, the people that may have killed themselves because of the money he scammed form them....the idiot deserves life sentence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Hushpuppi To Spend 20 Years In Prison If....(Photos) by Stillthebest: 5:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
shocked

I had always believed that even if he was living a fake life, that type of fake life was fucking expensive!

I used "was" because his life has become a past. He would be regretting badly right now and thinking about 100 ways he would have spent the illegal earnings better and lived better.

By the time he comes out, he would have grown old around 55 and won't be able to do any other thing than to further embrace the criminal world again.

He would meet so many guys of like minds in the prison.

If it were usa prison, they have their ways of rendering criminals useless.
If found guilty only God can save his existence!

I remember one guy like that in Ondo state that was arrested by FBI years ago over a huge fraud then . Till today no one hears about him again.

Who hears about the Nigerian, Americanairplane bomber, son of former First bank MD, A BDULMUTALAB?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Hushpuppi To Spend 20 Years In Prison If....(Photos) by HomerTimpson: 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
Idonije8:
You think they know Yoruba or Nigeria I swear our country will never move forward oh! We need stop this Tribe nonsense
i worth 15k monthly,will you marry me baby ?
Re: BREAKING!!! Hushpuppi To Spend 20 Years In Prison If....(Photos) by RedPhoenix: 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2020
Jakumo:

When those muscle-bound fellow prisoners get done with Hush Crappy's anus, he will require a pampers diaper to contain his smelly solid waste, and stop it running down his leg while he paces the prison exercise yard like a caged chimpanzee for the next 30 long years of epic suffering.

If you think jail is worth any type of crime, then why not carry out a petty theft with the intention of being arrested and jailed, just for the experience, so that you can write us here in the Nairaland forum to regale us with stories about your new life's calling behind bars in Kiri-Kiri prison.

Smiles. Even Hushpuppi's existence doesn't benefit me. You may need to work on your hate dufos

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Hushpuppi To Spend 20 Years In Prison If....(Photos) by sammy7410(m): 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
Zalatan said �Hushpuppi better boyfriend�
Okkk now I see

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Hushpuppi To Spend 20 Years In Prison If....(Photos) by PeculiarMA: 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1,500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how 08131560392.
Re: BREAKING!!! Hushpuppi To Spend 20 Years In Prison If....(Photos) by RedPhoenix: 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
seanwilliam:

Your head is there. Exactly what I've been saying. Leaving sentiments aside, he lived a worthy fake life
Re: BREAKING!!! Hushpuppi To Spend 20 Years In Prison If....(Photos) by Nnukwueze: 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
Stewart883:

The guy go hear am cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Hushpuppi To Spend 20 Years In Prison If....(Photos) by johnstar(m): 8:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
Wisdomkosi:

By Wisdom Nwedene

Popular Instagram Bigboy, Raymond Abbas,aka Hushpuppi, who was arrested in Dubai on June 4, 2020, for his high-profile scamming activities could face up to 20 years maximum prison term or more if found guilty, IGBERE TV has learnt.

Hushpuppi who lived the high life in Dubai while conning millions of people was brought crashing down by the FBI.

Before he was arrested and disgraced by the FBI, Hushpuppi peppered his instagram with his life of private jets and immense wealth right up until the FBI stormed his apartment while he was sleeping in Dubai.

His Instagram comprises pages of him posing all over the world with luxury bags, a fleet of Rolls Royce's, private jets, helicopters, yachts, posh watches and taking it easy in five star hotels.

Investigators say they seized more than £30million in cash from the con artist who used Instagram to "lure victims from all over the world".

Twelve other people were arrested in raids for their alleged involvement in the global cyberscam.

Investigators reportedly found the email addresses of two million victims on several phones and computers seized during the operation.

The June 10 raid also netted luxury cars and suitcases full of cash after two months of investigating the gang.

According to findings by IGBERE TV, Hushpuppi may not be released anytime soon if found guilty. An insider said Hushpuppi is likely to spend 20 Years in prison.

IGBERE TV recalls that Hushpuppi had told his 2.4million followers that he posts about his luxury life to inspire others to make more of their lives.

"I post a few of these things so that someone can see my page someday and decide not to give up," he said.

how do u want to buy house in banana island??
buy posting fake news

wat i juz read up there is recycled news same thing una post same right only difference isthe 20 years jail

bro stop posting fake new
useless blogger

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Hushpuppi To Spend 20 Years In Prison If....(Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
When Hushpuppi finishes his jail terms of 20 years, he would be humble and perhaps turn to pastor, like Ade Bendel.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Hushpuppi To Spend 20 Years In Prison If....(Photos) by Jakumo(m): 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Smiles. Even Hushpuppi's existence doesn't benefit me. You may need to work on your hate dufos

Yeah muffug. I HATE scammers, and would enjoy nothing more than shooting them for fun, if only the law permitted such.

You got a problem with that ? Tough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Hushpuppi To Spend 20 Years In Prison If....(Photos) by RedPhoenix: 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
Jakumo:

Yeah muffug. I HATE scammers, and would enjoy nothing more than shooting them for fun, if only the law permitted such.

You got a problem with that ? Tough.

Your hate. What it do with me
Re: BREAKING!!! Hushpuppi To Spend 20 Years In Prison If....(Photos) by Jakumo(m): 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Your hate. What it do with me

Thank you sir. Scam me and you die violently by your own hand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Hushpuppi To Spend 20 Years In Prison If....(Photos) by Idonije8(m): 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
HomerTimpson:
i worth 15k monthly,will you marry me baby ?
lol no sir
Re: BREAKING!!! Hushpuppi To Spend 20 Years In Prison If....(Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2020
RedPhoenix:
But this guy really pulled it off. The lifestyle was. Worth 20 imprisonment, just leaving it a few years.. Forgive me. For thinking out loudly guys. I just smh and smile at the lavish living this dude was living
yea I understand....but kindly watch the movie "cape fear".
Re: BREAKING!!! Hushpuppi To Spend 20 Years In Prison If....(Photos) by hedonistic: 12:18am On Jul 01, 2020
leofab:
Still considerable.. he will come out still richer than 40% of Nigerians

90%, actually and objectively speaking.
Re: BREAKING!!! Hushpuppi To Spend 20 Years In Prison If....(Photos) by Seunn11: 12:25am On Jul 01, 2020
What if Hushpuppi was working for US CIA? What if he was involved on a Black Op to get some of the guys attacking US financial system...? What if he was used as a bait? Then you will hear that all the gang members were sentenced to 25 years in prison and hushi will re-brand and re-deploy or retire!
Re: BREAKING!!! Hushpuppi To Spend 20 Years In Prison If....(Photos) by hedonistic: 12:26am On Jul 01, 2020
Stillthebest:
shocked

I had always believed that even if he was living a fake life, that type of fake life was fucking expensive!

I used "was" because his life has become a past. He would be regretting badly right now and thinking about 100 ways he would have spent the illegal earnings better and lived better.

By the time he comes out, he would have grown old around 55 and won't be able to do any other thing than to further embrace the criminal world again.

He would meet so many guys of like minds in the prison.

If it were usa prison, they have their ways of rendering criminals useless.
If found guilty only God can save his existence!

I remember one guy like that in Ondo state that was arrested by FBI years ago over a huge fraud then . Till today no one hears about him again.

Who hears about the Nigerian, Americanairplane bomber, son of former First bank MD, A BDULMUTALAB?

You would probably not be alive in 20 years time. A quarter or more of people reading this post wouldn't be alive by then anyway, so what gives? You guys overrate this life.

This Hush mo'fucker and his Co-travellers have enjoyed life in their short spell more than most people would ever do even if they live up to 100 years of age, so what gives?
Re: BREAKING!!! Hushpuppi To Spend 20 Years In Prison If....(Photos) by merieam16(f): 1:54am On Jul 01, 2020
Nofin last 4ever
Re: BREAKING!!! Hushpuppi To Spend 20 Years In Prison If....(Photos) by Nobody: 2:03am On Jul 01, 2020
Wisdomkosi:

By Wisdom Nwedene

In booharee's voice
"Chai,inside life."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Hushpuppi To Spend 20 Years In Prison If....(Photos) by Stillthebest: 6:42am On Jul 01, 2020
hedonistic:

You would probably not be alive in 20 years time. A quarter or more of people reading this post wouldn't be alive by then anyway, so what gives? You guys overrate this life.

This Hush mo'fucker and his Co-travellers have enjoyed life in their short spell more than most people would ever do even if they live up to 100 years of age, so what gives?

I don't understand the basis of your post but you won't probably be alive in 20 years time. You won't. Who is castigating the type of life he lived?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Hushpuppi To Spend 20 Years In Prison If....(Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 7:03am On Jul 01, 2020
Just 20 years? undecided

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Hushpuppi To Spend 20 Years In Prison If....(Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 8:01am On Jul 01, 2020
leofab:
Still considerable.. he will come out still richer than 40% of Nigerians
you must be a clown,would he still feel rich after getting sodomized for several days and nights by ho.rny muscular men in American prison? The constant rape made American singer Houston attempt suicide and eventually plucked out his eye after he was released from prison. Remembering how he was sodomized forced him into drug use.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Year Old Girl Molested To Death! / Sample Of My Petition To Efcc / EFCC Secures Conviction Of 17 Illegal Petroleum Dealers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.