Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual (8276 Views)

She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ / Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual by koyen(m): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2020
Source: www.knowefritin.com

(Name withheld – not same in picture)

I met my girlfriend on Facebook 8 months ago, she was quite beautiful,caring and smart. We started chatting and then we fell in love so to say.

In order to see her, I asked her to come over to my place and she did. We had a long gist and then I took her on a date. The relationship started and was going well not until after 2 months of knowing her, she called me one day and said she was coming over.

She actually came and requested that we make love together, well I agreed but something happened afterwards. She went to the kitchen and brought an empty plate and placed beside the bed and said Okay lets start. I didn’t count it as anything, so I took off my dress and we started. To my greatest surprise when I was about to ejaculate, she immediately shifted and placed the plate underneath me.

It was spontaneous so I released in the plate thinking she didn’t want to get pregnant so wanted to put it in the plate and then throw it away. To my surprise she actually drank the semen and rubbed the rest on her face.

I was scared to death and asked what that meant, she said I should not be scared that it was just to help her look fresh and avoid pimples. I believed it because she didn’t look suspicious and so we went on like that doing the plate thing for 6 months plus.

The major Issue now is that I do have weird dreams this days and see her and when I wake I feel strange, coupled with the fact that people are saying am getting lean and drying up from inside. She has even left me o and blocked all my lines so I don’t reach her.

I really don’t know what to do, maybe I should open up to my pastor.....

More True Life Stories @ www.knowefritin.com

Re: I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual by squash47(m): 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
Nothing wey Coronavirus no go hear for Lagos.

10 Likes

Re: I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual by IfGodbeforus(m): 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
So many destinies have been Shattered because of 2-10minutes of sex..

Only the Mercy of God will deliver you..

Praise God, you are still alive..

Corrections could be made if you are willing to surrender to JESUS

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ok
Re: I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
. maybe u dont deserve to live na

4 Likes

Re: I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
The major Issue now is that I do have weird dreams this days and see her and when I wake I feel strange, coupled with the fact that people are saying am getting lean and drying up from inside. She has even left me o and blocked all my lines so I don’t reach her.

What do you want us to do for this your matter now? Ok send me your semen inside bottle make I take am go LAB to verify if she uses your sperms for something evil or not
Re: I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual by stella55(f): 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
women do take semens with the aim of having flawless and fresh skin.
since you're unhealthy and having weird dreams go to Lab if nothing is found consult your pastor

4 Likes

Re: I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual by Margy: 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
Special package at work!!!!

Op is an EWU!... OLOBURUKU

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual by agbolahan1991(m): 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2020
Women use it to smoothen their face...
Re: I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual by roybanjo100(m): 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
Kikikikikikikikikiki.....Ur destiny is been digested and used as powder

4 Likes

Re: I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
stella55:
since you're unhealthy and having weird dreams go to Lab if nothing is found consult your pastor
What a queer discovery shocked
Re: I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual by stella55(f): 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
Dicktion:
Now you know
Re: I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual by stella55(f): 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
Dicktion:
Now you know
Re: I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual by ire803386: 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
She didnt use anything send her name let me add her to verify something
Re: I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2020
stella55:
Now you know
Yea and your DP is convincing
Re: I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual by Realresk(m): 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2020
But why person go dey drink sperm?? Na craze? Ewwwwwwwww lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual by Xsem(m): 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2020
stella55:

Have you ever practiced that smiley
Re: I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual by Kccheechy(m): 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
If only youths can abstain from premarital sex!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual by HomerTimpson: 6:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
stella55:
did he call his pastor before doing the do ?Was he not in church when the same pastor was saying #NO2PREMARITALsex cos GOD frown at such?Nvm cos he's probably on FB chatting d girl up while the same pastor ride on,i bet this misfortune even started on a sunday undecided

1 Like

Re: I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual by fati2001(m): 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
*sorry* oh that's all I have

Re: I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual by HomerTimpson: 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2020
Margy:
Special package at work!!!!

Op is an EWU!... OLOBURUKU
MARGY?Hmmm where's bart ?(let me teach u yoruba

1 Like

Re: I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
Y'all b'lieve that bullsh¡t? Damn! How's a lady suppose to know her man is about to ejaculate? I don't know! Prolly got her cues from your facial expression & rapid breath'n?... Lol, not sure; or you clued her in?
Re: I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual by KenBen217: 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
which kind lie be this God....??!!!!!
Re: I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual by PeculiarMA: 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1,500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how 08131560392.
Re: I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual by stella55(f): 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
HomerTimpson:
did he call his pastor before doing the do ?Was he not in church when the same pastor was saying #NO2PREMARITALsex cos GOD frown at such?Nvm cos he's probably on FB chatting d girl up while the same pastor ride on,i bet this misfortune even started on a sunday undecided
so what are you saying, he shouldn't seek help from pastor?
Re: I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
cheesy

Re: I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual by PoliteActivist: 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
Another Nairaland made up STORY
Re: I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual by HomerTimpson: 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
stella55:
so what are you saying, he shouldn't seek help from pastor?
lol why not? If he had faith in GOD at all he won't av turned himself to sperm factory...but wait what will his pastor do alone ?Lets be realistic(its just the same like getting involve in a bad investment like gambling,ponzi stuff with your money knowing fully well its wrong and seeking the face of GOD after the misfortune COS WHY NOT?
Re: I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual by Liposure: 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
stella55:
talking from experience
Re: I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual by Meteng: 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
That means you were going nekede, without fear, for someone you randomly met on Facebook? Some people sha dey take risk o. Go do HIV test kia kia

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Tribe Cheats More In Marriage? / Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? / "To Be A Man Is Not Easy " - AN OVERRATED STATEMENT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.