Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Dr Dre’s Wife - Nicole Young Files For Divorce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dr Dre’s Wife - Nicole Young Files For Divorce (686 Views)

Naeto C Celebrates His Wife, Nicole On 34th Birthday (Pix) / Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday / Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Dre’s Wife - Nicole Young Files For Divorce by ijedeikorodu(m): 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
Dr Dre’s Wife Files For Divorce

https://www.tmz.com/2020/06/29/dr-dre-wife-nicole-young-files-for-divorce/

Dr. Dre and his wife of 24 years are ending their marriage ... she's filed for divorce.

Nicole Young filed the paperwork Monday, citing the usual irreconcilable differences as the reason for her split from the hip-hop mogul.

Dre married Nicole on May 25, 1996, and they have 2 adult children together -- a son named Truice and a daughter named Truly -- so they won't have to deal with child support.

Sources connected to Nicole say there is no prenup. Dre's net worth, according to Forbes, is estimated at $800 million.

Re: Dr Dre’s Wife - Nicole Young Files For Divorce by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
Haha, 24yrs marriage, mad hooo shocked shocked.. they are already one cuz, these ones are already used to eachother sad sad , triats wud HV already mixed together like mad shocked.
Why she wan end am, after building up to that extent shocked, oyinbo ppl no dey surprise person angry angry
Daddy Truly and mummy Truly, stop it now undecided undecided, do normal or what is this bayi self undecided
Re: Dr Dre’s Wife - Nicole Young Files For Divorce by RedPhoenix: 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Haha, 24yrs marriage, mad hooo shocked shocked shocked.. they are already one cuz traits wud HV already mixed together like mad shocked shocked.
Why she wan end am, after building up to that extent shocked shocked, oyinbo ppl no dey surprise person angry angry
Daddy Truly and mummy Truly, stop it now undecided undecided, do normal or what is this bayi self undecided

Because she prefers the 50% stake of his estate than the life of being a wife. The highest gold digging on the planet. Imagine after 24 years, na only prophecy fit expose potential gold diggers like this before they strike

It's simply the choose between $400 Million and being a wife. I hope whatever judge sits upon thus case dismisses her request for a share even a single cent of his estate.

Because she didn't calculate well. To have a divorce officially issued, it will need his permission and good reasons for one to be granted and in the absence of cogent reasons, her application can either be dismissed as flimsy or she gets granted a divorce without a claim on his finances.
Re: Dr Dre’s Wife - Nicole Young Files For Divorce by Enoch07: 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Haha, 24yrs marriage, mad hooo shocked shocked shocked.. they are already one cuz traits wud HV already mixed together like mad shocked shocked.
Why she wan end am, after building up to that extent shocked shocked, oyinbo ppl no dey surprise person angry angry

1 Like

Re: Dr Dre’s Wife - Nicole Young Files For Divorce by Enoch07: 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Beware she prefers the 50% stake of his estate than the life of being a wife
na your own conclusion be dat?

Re: Dr Dre’s Wife - Nicole Young Files For Divorce by RedPhoenix: 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
Enoch07:

Shut up youths of these days when your elders are talking you son of a wh0re. What have you put forward. Woe betide your fada
Re: Dr Dre’s Wife - Nicole Young Files For Divorce by offset67(m): 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
stupid gold digging bitch
Re: Dr Dre’s Wife - Nicole Young Files For Divorce by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
Hummmm, I understand you wella, that shud be the reason, cuz I see no tangible excuse you wan make for 24yrs old marriage undecided undecided.
It is like separating plasma from blood angry angry. Oga ho
RedPhoenix:

Because she prefers the 50% stake of his estate than the life of being a wife. The highest gold digging on the planet. Imagine after 24 years, na only prophecy fit expose potential gold diggers like this before they strike

It's simply the choose between $400 Million and being a wife. I hope whatever judge sits upon thus case dismisses her request for a share even a single cent of his estate.

Because she didn't calculate well. To have a divorce officially issued, it will need his permission and good reasons for one to be granted and in the absence of cogent reasons, her application can either be dismissed as flimsy or she gets granted a divorce without a claim on his finances.
Re: Dr Dre’s Wife - Nicole Young Files For Divorce by CzarChris(m): 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
Enoch07:
But it's the truth na,
Re: Dr Dre’s Wife - Nicole Young Files For Divorce by RedPhoenix: 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Hummmm, I understand you wella, that shud be the reason, cuz I see no tangible excuse you wan make for 24yrs old marriage undecided undecided.
It is like separating plasma from blood angry angry. Oga ho

The height of human wickedness to its fellow human. No shame
Re: Dr Dre’s Wife - Nicole Young Files For Divorce by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
Sir, u no lie, na confirm wickedness. Where he wan start from angry angry. I hate things, ppl like this angry angry
RedPhoenix:

The height of human wickedness to its fellow human. No shame
Re: Dr Dre’s Wife - Nicole Young Files For Divorce by Enoch07: 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
CzarChris:
But it's the truth na,
it's your opinion and it may or may not be true
Re: Dr Dre’s Wife - Nicole Young Files For Divorce by RedPhoenix: 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Sir, u no lie, na confirm wickedness. Where he wan start from angry angry. I hate things, ppl like this angry angry

See you. In naija here men live thier wives to die too na. Once she's sick they won't attend to her well so she'll die so they can be free and go get another wife. I've seen this quite a few times
Re: Dr Dre’s Wife - Nicole Young Files For Divorce by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
It is still wickedness angry angry. What u said now remind me of someone sad. It is well
RedPhoenix:

See you. In naija here men live thier wives to die too na. Once she's sick they won't attend to her well so she'll die so they can be free and go get another wife. I've seen this quite a few times
Re: Dr Dre’s Wife - Nicole Young Files For Divorce by RedPhoenix: 2:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
It is still wickedness angry angry. What u said now remind me of someone sad. It is well

Amy time you see a man not making the moves to help his wife's recovery that's what's he's doing. Many times they first use diabolical work to collect her star. And then when she's sick they then abandon her to death. But many times the star doesn't work for them after the death of the owner

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin, Lilian Esoro Celebrates Their Son At 4 (photos) / Female Ex Corper Paschaline Bernard Ifeoma Gifts Self A Brand New Car / Fela Anikulakpo Kuti Died On This Day 1997

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.