Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries (52713 Views)

N-power: Sadiya Umar Farouq's Season's Greetings Turns Sour / Sadiya Umar Farouq: N-Power Volunteers Will Get Their Stipends Next Week / N-power: Sadiya Umar Farouk, A Woeful And Disastrous Failure-wikipedia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by immaculatesense(m): 9:36am On Jul 01, 2020
truthhurts2:
Your number 4....it will definitely end in tears because, that's more or less like a retirement pay off, and pls tell me, what has happened to the retired civil servants?
So that idea of yours of removing 5k every month is trashed.

Your number 5... As a "still single" individual, earning 30k per month (720,000 for 2yrs), if you know what you are doing, you should be able to get something out of it, be it savings or start a mini business with it.

U no go chop for that two years abi...dey der...saving 720k for d two year program is not feasible for a single unemployed youth dat only survive wit empower...na by fire by force and self denial u go even use save 150k sef

3 Likes

Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by arena07: 9:37am On Jul 01, 2020
yelanst:
Are you really okay? �� You no want make others follow you chop? Abeg Abeg go find better job before you get addicted to this 30k
The others you are talking about to benefit which nobody is stopping them from not benefiting why can't they get the better job you are talking about why npower if truly their are better jobs like u stated?

6 Likes

Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by canozy(m): 9:38am On Jul 01, 2020
If they always hand over power to the North, does that makes them N-power?
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 01, 2020
daniel5711:
Npowerites should not castigate the Government. remember the programme is for 2 years. let others try their luck.

Humans are insatiable we know Nigeria can do better but you enjoyed something for over 2 years oya comot for those who has not benefitted at least get something una don dey draw yansh back. We are selfish by default.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by ademijuwonlo(f): 9:40am On Jul 01, 2020
barrypro:
Batch A and B are automatically back to the streets.
most of them have other jobs they are doing!
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 01, 2020
yelanst:
Are you really okay? �� You no want make others follow you chop? Abeg Abeg go find better job before you get addicted to this 30k

We too greedy, I'm saying it if the youth get those position we are clamouring for omon we go do worse that the present politicians.
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by truthhurts2: 9:45am On Jul 01, 2020
immaculatesense:

U no go chop for that two years abi...dey der...saving 720k for d two year program is not feasible for a single unemployed youth dat only survive wit empower...na by fire by force and self denial u go even use save 150k sef
I'm not sure you read it line by line...

I said, "get something out of it" NOT all of it.

Use your glass
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by Emmasnoop(m): 9:52am On Jul 01, 2020
superfitsez:
youths are really suffering,I weep for this government

Nor weep for them oh, pray make them get sense to differentiate between good and bad,when politician carry 2,000 for them they go forget themselves and steal ballot boxes, they are reaping what they sowed.
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by Johnson5258: 9:59am On Jul 01, 2020
So humane, she sound like a mother. Well done ma. Thanks.
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 01, 2020
God will punish this evil woman. Heartless being.

2 Likes

Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by sonofthunder: 10:02am On Jul 01, 2020
Lankybaby:
Who would help me I need to apply for the n-power program
What so you need?
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by izubext007: 10:04am On Jul 01, 2020
the end of every good thing is always beater.
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:08am On Jul 01, 2020
LovesonBlezz:
Batch A and B should still be placed on the monthly stipend till the so called transitioning comes to fruition, and this should not stop recruitment of batch c. There is money in this country!

Cc npowerng
money for which country?
Na you dey donate give them?

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:09am On Jul 01, 2020
barrypro:
Batch A and B are automatically back to the streets.
someone with sense intact would have saved those money and now after being engaged, set up business
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:10am On Jul 01, 2020
flackoFlint:
N power na scam
Use your head
are you sure some of those Batch A and B beneficiaries haven't applied again using an entirely different Identity?
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by mannyiyke: 10:10am On Jul 01, 2020
Kingpele:
Whenever I look at this woman, I remember Mrs mmadueke the crook, this woman looks like a crook, I don't know how but I feel it in my mind that this woman is a thief... God forgive me if am wrong... Happy new month to every single person in this forum and the guest readers
Deziani Madueke is not like this woman. In fact, the corruption she's accused of, may not be totally true. Madueke volunteered to come back home and defend those allegations, but the Nigerian Government told the British Government to try her in London. What then do you want her to do? Besides, Madueke, as Petroleum Minister, was resourceful and hardworking. In the process, she stepped on many toes who wanted to continue shortchanging this country through shoddy deals. The woman is not a saint, but she's not the same as this disaster woman.

2 Likes

Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:11am On Jul 01, 2020
Seunaj05:
For those of you hailing this woman that she has done well by following the initial agreement let's not forget the following:
1. Laolu Akande who still remains the spokesman for the Npower program categorically told the beneficiaries in a live chat that they will be made permanent staffs if they reelection Buhari into office. Alot of the beneficiaries fell for this scam.
2. What is the fate of those who have already started a family based on earnings from NPOWER? I know couples who are both Npower beneficiaries.
3. Why exit beneficiaries without clearly stating out what the transitioning package would be? I guess the promise of transitioning is just another scam, a political strategy to maintain calm and order. As for me, stipends ought not to stop until Farouk is sure of what's coming up for the disengaged beneficiaries
4. In Nigeria today, it is almost impossible for beneficiaries to save something substantial to start a living out of 30k monthly stipend. Again in my own opinion, part of the money, say 5k, should have have been deducted on a monthly basis and be given to beneficiaries at the end of program.
5. How do you think that someone who has earned 30k monthly for 2 years would readjust back to earning nothing? Perhaps by resulting to crimes to maintain standard of living??
Goodluck to the retired beneficiaries, God almighty will see you through
using Npower to start up family without earning external source of income?
such an unreasonable plan

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:12am On Jul 01, 2020
daniel5711:
Npowerites should not castigate the Government. remember the programme is for 2 years. let others try their luck.
God bless you
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by Ogbehadanyel(m): 10:12am On Jul 01, 2020
Doublecc:
Incompetency and unprofessionalism at its peak.
How can she use covid19 pandemic as reason behind the disengagement.
The government can also go ahead and sack civil servants to make way for the teaming unemployed masses.
kiss
Doublecc:
Incompetency and unprofessionalism at its peak.
How can she use covid19 pandemic as reason behind the disengagement.
The government can also go ahead and sack civil servants to make way for the teaming unemployed masses.
Bros, d appointment is for just 2 years, which d batch A and B knew before applying for d recruitment so why talking of point.
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:13am On Jul 01, 2020
superfitsez:

you right,80% of the beneficiaries are from the northern States, everything about Nigeria is scam
do you have any proof for this, or you just want to be stupid this early morning?
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:16am On Jul 01, 2020
guru90:
As i finished reading it......

I didnt see where u support them by giving them 200k to 500k....

So that they will start their own business finally......
the morning they received was okay for them to start up a business and not spending it, seeing that a season will come when it will rain
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by mannyiyke: 10:16am On Jul 01, 2020
Seunaj05:
For those of you hailing this woman that she has done well by following the initial agreement let's not forget the following:
1. Laolu Akande who still remains the spokesman for the Npower program categorically told the beneficiaries in a live chat that they will be made permanent staffs if they reelection Buhari into office. Alot of the beneficiaries fell for this scam.
2. What is the fate of those who have already started a family based on earnings from NPOWER? I know couples who are both Npower beneficiaries.
3. Why exit beneficiaries without clearly stating out what the transitioning package would be? I guess the promise of transitioning is just another scam, a political strategy to maintain calm and order. As for me, stipends ought not to stop until Farouk is sure of what's coming up for the disengaged beneficiaries
4. In Nigeria today, it is almost impossible for beneficiaries to save something substantial to start a living out of 30k monthly stipend. Again in my own opinion, part of the money, say 5k, should have have been deducted on a monthly basis and be given to beneficiaries at the end of program.
5. How do you think that someone who has earned 30k monthly for 2 years would readjust back to earning nothing? Perhaps by resulting to crimes to maintain standard of living??
Goodluck to the retired beneficiaries, God almighty will see you through
She has not even paid them June and July stipends, yet she quickly announced that their tenure has come to an end. For batch B, they started in August 2018 and will complete their tenure in July, 2020. Some were not paid their February, March and April stipends. That woman is a crook.

4 Likes

Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:17am On Jul 01, 2020
Tladybukky:

Same here ooo

https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup
You can drop your email lemme guide you
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by mannyiyke: 10:18am On Jul 01, 2020
hotplate:
please someone should answer me 'what arw the chances for a biochemistry graduate applying for the n-health category'?
That's where you belong.
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:18am On Jul 01, 2020
BiggyB242:

Humans are insatiable we know Nigeria can do better but you enjoyed something for over 2 years oya comot for those who has not benefitted at least get something una don dey draw yansh back. We are selfish by default.
God bless u
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by Motivational324: 10:19am On Jul 01, 2020
‪“We Don’t want” Bamaso “ Youths shout loud to President Muhammad Buhari ... ���‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU2li-hEXEI
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by nurusystem(m): 10:28am On Jul 01, 2020
no certificate
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by mannyiyke: 10:30am On Jul 01, 2020
truthhurts2:

Your number 5... As a "still single" individual, earning 30k per month (720,000 for 2yrs), if you know what you are doing, you should be able to get something out of it, be it savings or start a mini business with it.

Nobody can save from N30k monthly. They go to work, eat and feed themselves. The government should have given the money in bulk and tell the beneficiaries to use it to set up businesses. Do you know that if you don't go to work, they'll quickly put you on hold for a month, after which if your reply to their query doesn't convince them enough, they'll sack you. Those that started business connived with them, or probably they had businesses before they got NPower, and they also gave them some money every month, to avoid being sacked. Some used theirs to complete Master's and PhD programmes. Don't you know that N30K is N1000 everyday? If given in bulk is a huge amount of money, but if given as a stipend of N30K, it's not saveable.

4 Likes

Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by mannyiyke: 10:32am On Jul 01, 2020
Tladybukky:

Please can you give us the genuine official website
NPower.fmhds.gov.ng
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by YoungAncient1: 10:32am On Jul 01, 2020
Just to make her ministry relevant post Covid
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by SIONKPO1(m): 10:34am On Jul 01, 2020
LovesonBlezz:
Batch A and B should still be placed on the monthly stipend till the so called transitioning comes to fruition, and this should not stop recruitment of batch c. There is money in this country!

Cc npowerng
Oga,no be npower you need,but our government needs to start building factories and ensure that it functions to optimum level

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site / Sample Cover Letter That Should Land You That Job / National Population Commission Is Accepting Cv!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.