Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,010 members, 7,799,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

My Bitter Experience With Tradecorner - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / My Bitter Experience With Tradecorner (530 Views)

Share your story,passion,experience with others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bitter Experience With Tradecorner by Ema143: 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
MY BITTER ENCOUNTER WITH TRADECORNER

I officially started working with Trade corner as a freelance writer in March this year. He is a difficult person to work with. His very low pay of #1 per word and his 2 weeks payment scheme is Hell. I could not cope with his mode of operation and we parted ways.

This month I decided to have a fresh start and endure his bossy attitude and poor mode of operation. I reached out to him again with my other WhatsApp. This time we had a good start, I delivered a couple of top notch contents. Things were moving fine until we had a misunderstanding.(I will give the details if need be)

We are no longer working together. All I am asking is for him to pay me for the previous contents I wrote.

Each time I call him, he cuts the call. He doesn't respond to my WhatsApp messages or text messages. (I have screenshots of all the messages I have sent to him)

Last week I made a post on NL asking to hear from writers who have worked with him before. It was at that point re reached out to me and asked that he doesn't want trouble, I should remove his name from my trend. Asked for my account details and told me I should expect my pay on Monday. Even went ahead to mock me. ( I have all the screenshots and will release it if need be).

I reached reached out to him yesterday to ask for my pay. He refused to reply, called him countless times, he refused to pick.

I was left with no other choice than to share my experience here on Nairaland.

LET THE STORY NOT BE ONE SIDED. I call on #TradeCorner to come and answer.

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience With Tradecorner by hopeforcharles(m): 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
Hmmm when my organization is considering trade corner for a deal. S.M.H
Re: My Bitter Experience With Tradecorner by ajasay3030(m): 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
Mr. Tradecorner, since you are not responding to the allegation levelled against you, I believe this guy's words are not fallacy, and I can go on with my contribution.

I see no reason in owing someone who has spent his time and all to work for you. I'm sure the foreign client that gave you the job has paid already. And even if it is your blog, it is inhuman to owe this gentle soul.

I understand you might have personal reasons to not have been able to pay. But, at least, make the guy understand why you couldn't meet up, instead of ignoring his calls.

Please, writing is no easy o. Pay the young man his due.

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience With Tradecorner by Ema143: 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
MY BITTER ENCOUNTER WITH TRADECORNER

I officially started working with Trade corner as a freelance writer in March this year. He is a difficult person to work with. His very low pay of #1 per word and his 2 weeks payment scheme is Hell. I could not cope with his mode of operation and we parted ways.

This month I decided to have a fresh start and endure his bossy attitude and poor mode of operation. I reached out to him again with my other WhatsApp. This time we had a good start, I delivered a couple of top notch contents. Things were moving fine until we had a misunderstanding.(I will give the details if need be)

We are no longer working together. All I am asking is for him to pay me for the previous contents I wrote.

Each time I call him, he cuts the call. He doesn't respond to my WhatsApp messages or text messages. (I have screenshots of all the messages I have sent to him)

Last week I made a post on NL asking to hear from writers who have worked with him before. It was at that point reached out to me and asked that he doesn't want trouble, I should remove his name from my trend. Asked for my account details and told me I should expect my pay on Monday. Even went ahead to mock me. ( I have all the screenshots and will release it if need be).

I reached out to him yesterday to ask for my pay. He refused to reply, called him countless times, he refused to pick.

I was left with no other choice than to share my experience here on Nairaland.

LET THE STORY NOT BE ONE SIDED. I call on #TradeCorner to come and answer

(1) (Reply)

SEO Writer Needed (closed) / I Need The Services Of An Editor / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.