Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,795 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) (48175 Views)

Heavy Flooding In Benin City, What's The Situation In Your City? (pics) / #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) / I Drove Through The 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Closure (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) by Kennyswag: 1:44am On Jul 01, 2020
[quote author=BeijinDossier post=91246873][/quote]grin grin grin
Re: Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:30am On Jul 01, 2020
Igbochief001:
Forget enugu is among the best cities in Nigeria

Another one is owerri if it's can actually fix the roads

Abakaliki is another hidden fine place sha
Sounded like one of my Enugu guy, he schools in PH.
Re: Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) by subcbouy: 2:44am On Jul 01, 2020
Ogbete market is missing. If not that I served in that city, you would have bobo me naw. Anyway, welcome to capital of Biafra, coal city.
Re: Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) by YADNUS11: 4:50am On Jul 01, 2020
Igbo's hyping slums and calling it city. Do you want me to disgrace this your Enugu slum with pictures of AKWA IBOM?
Igbos are not doing well in times of governance, they can't govern themselves that is why north is so much afraid of giving them power

Igbo eweghi Eze. Igbos don't have king

1 Like

Re: Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) by Odinaka00(m): 4:59am On Jul 01, 2020
Beremi:
Very good

For Enugu state to achieve its potential these abakaleke miscreant must be chased back to their barren backward ebonyi state

They 're only there to make a living...what you just said hurt...When South Africans say this to Nigerians. We see them as Xenophobic people so you saying this simply means we 're all the same...We hate ourselves
Re: Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) by codedlee(m): 5:29am On Jul 01, 2020
came here since 2017.. since that time. the only thing I will say the Governor did is the Old road linking ngwo to new market. that nigga doesn't know anything about governance. If what other past government did is continued by ugwuayin Enugu would have been a more better place. look at ogbete. see the unnecessary thing that's been constructed there.. that market deserves a flyover, new market deserves a flyover ,abakpa also. I remember what Governor amosun of Ogun did in Abeokuta when I was schooling there. he built flyovers even where not necessary, I think Enugu state should vote in an APC governor. I don't believe in one party stuff. if PDP Ismt working ,try APC. if APC isn't working try another party. that's democracy.

I love 042!!! the only state with the code!!! ndi ORIngo!!!

1 Like

Re: Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) by potopotoking: 6:05am On Jul 01, 2020
[s]
Factshunter:

God bless enugu. cool

Let's showcase more of her beauty, both brownroofs and none brownroofs areas.

You are welcome.

[img]https:///65535/50029753773_b34c1e19a3_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50029753798_0344e1d0bd_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50030291511_c58648dfe7_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50029753703_4bcc7ca9f0_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50030291476_a05d2dc4ec_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50030552132_33f10ed7d1_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50030552082_d4daaeb4ff_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50029753558_352740805b_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50030291371_b38b374848_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50030552012_be0c51a68a_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50029752163_1f37f48032_b_d.jpg[/img]
[/s]

Chai lol smiley!!!

Just see how de tin pain you soooootaaayyy, chei lolol cheesy cheesy!!!

Igbo no dey carry last o, unlike dudu-skinned dudu-smelling omo dudu in sifia pain from lack of palliative to the point of fighting over BURIAL rice in one brown roof poto capital for one expired suffersticated "gomina" lol shocked lipsrsealed shocked.

Dat migraine headache wey Umuezechukwu dey cause for your ewedu brains anytime you dey your head for pillow is easily cured with common paracetamol, if you will only give me your banking particulars make I dash you small small if you no get money buy am, shameless idiot tongue.

But always know that paracetamol is a temporary fix because we shall always book plenty space for dat jealous amala mumu head of yours, just like we book all the prime space in Lagos No Man's Land lol cool cool cool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 01, 2020
Follygunners:

Then y'all should go back there and stop running away to Yoruba lands.
Buy back our houses na

1 Like

Re: Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) by udoka1987: 6:34am On Jul 01, 2020
ifytrik:
The future capital of the FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA, 042 AMAKA
Are you listening to RB at all...The capital of Biafra is Igweocha ( River state)
Re: Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 01, 2020
shestrong:
My favourite place
Very true

Baby what you're doing is not fair and you know. Do you really need to do that? Recall what happened when I did that during my trip to my place and see how it felt. Pick the damn phone mama. Do not make me do what I'm not supposed to do. If you persist, whatever comes after I won't feel guilty.
Good morning
Re: Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) by livebyday(m): 6:40am On Jul 01, 2020
christejames:
What a city with the most amazing and civilized inhabitants in the country... Well planned.

A stay in the city will only have you thinking of having properties there.

Very true

That place is something else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) by livebyday(m): 6:42am On Jul 01, 2020
DAYOODS:

This Enugu no fine at all,alI I see is sandy city. I still love calabar city,the real people of paradise.

You need to travel there and see for yourself the camera use din this video sucks

I was there recently and I must say ..I was really surprised and the people are so nice and civil

It just feels like tyne side .. the same vibe you get when in Newcastle.

Calm clean, no scruffy places around

You should go there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) by Awaja(m): 6:47am On Jul 01, 2020
Am still scrolling in search of the pictures.

1 Like

Re: Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) by firstratedcitiz(m): 7:35am On Jul 01, 2020
What did you gain by showing several images of the same scene? Your car no dey move, abi your legs no fit carry you go capture different scenes?

1 Like

Re: Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) by kolade560: 7:36am On Jul 01, 2020
Biafra always and only celebrate roads, nothing more angryBiafra always and only celebrate roads, nothing more
Re: Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) by turbotech11: 7:50am On Jul 01, 2020
Threadowner should drive to acharalayout and also take pictures.The current Governor is a joke & has done nothing.Sullivan remains the best governor Enugu has ever had....Period!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) by Codes151(m): 8:29am On Jul 01, 2020
You driving around Enugu north....

Only??

Check the other sides. It’s a jungle

1 Like

Re: Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) by mrdipye(m): 8:56am On Jul 01, 2020
Nysc took me to Enugu and I loved and enjoy my stay

1 Like

Re: Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) by Staro: 9:13am On Jul 01, 2020
Beautiful
Re: Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) by mabea: 9:19am On Jul 01, 2020
DAYOODS:
;This Enugu no fine at all,alI I see is sandy city. I still love calabar city,the real people of paradise.
Calabar is very backward, no infrastructures. Apart from calabar municipal the rest is nothing to write home about.
Re: Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) by DAYOODS(m): 9:24am On Jul 01, 2020
mabea:
Calabar is very backward, no infrastructures. Apart from calabar municipal the rest is nothing to write home about.

Which part ni Calabar ? Are you now saying Enugu is finer than Calabar ?
Re: Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) by Khayceeofficial(m): 9:33am On Jul 01, 2020
Taye4j:

Oga, forget that I've lived in Enugu for more than 17yrs, I know what I'm saying. Igbos can only deceive the gullible ones. Those states are shit.

Infact, some Northern states are far better off.

No point trying to cover your face...

Calm down and learn
Be humble
Re: Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) by DAYOODS(m): 9:37am On Jul 01, 2020
Anambraboko:

You're talking nonsense... Enugu is among the premium cities in Nigeria.. Whether anyone admits or not doesn't matter.. But that's the reality

Keep quiet stop talking rubbish. See your Enugu .. Ihuokpara in Nkanu East Local Government Area of Enugu State

Re: Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) by Alaga2222(m): 9:44am On Jul 01, 2020
With all the hyping no plenty cars for road..most people in enugu no get car see as road empty..nah wah oo
Re: Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) by Factshunter: 10:10am On Jul 01, 2020
[s]
potopotoking:

Chai lol smiley!!!

Just see how de tin pain you soooootaaayyy, chei lolol cheesy cheesy!!!

Igbo no dey carry last o, unlike dudu-skinned dudu-smelling omo dudu in sifia pain from lack of palliative to the point of fighting over BURIAL rice in one brown roof poto capital for one expired suffersticated "gomina" lol shocked lipsrsealed shocked.

Dat migraine headache wey Umuezechukwu dey cause for your ewedu brains anytime you dey your head for pillow is easily cured with common paracetamol, if you will only give me your banking particulars make I dash you small small if you no get money buy am, shameless idiot tongue.

But always know that paracetamol is a temporary fix because we shall always book plenty space for dat jealous amala mumu head of yours, just like we book all the prime space in Lagos No Man's Land lol cool cool cool.
[/s]

I can't even comprehend the loads of rubbish you wrote down here.

Seriously undecided

cool
Re: Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) by Follygunners: 10:14am On Jul 01, 2020
Igbochief001:

Buy back our houses na

From the money Awolowo dash una, abi? grin
Re: Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 01, 2020
Follygunners:

From the money Awolowo dash una, abi? grin
Then keep shut and keep paying your rent to us

1 Like

Re: Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) by Follygunners: 10:23am On Jul 01, 2020
Igbochief001:

Then keep shut and keep paying your rent to us

Hear ur rubbish. A landlord paying rent in his own abode! grin Impossible! Eventually, we go send una commot, just wait. cool

You dey enjoy the free money we dash una as compensation after beating the crap out of una for being cowards and weaklings in the war.
Re: Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 01, 2020
hedonister:
Why the fight?
I wonder

Re: Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) by Amudeneogu: 11:01am On Jul 01, 2020
development is not only construction of roads,the governor is trying sha, i have seen the great works he is doing at the former colliery hospital Enugu, the works are wonderful
Re: Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) by pasol4real(m): 11:24am On Jul 01, 2020
ifytrik:
The future capital of the FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA, 042 AMAKA
Nope
It can’t be our capital. Our capital cannot be at the outskirts of our country, umuahia, okigwe or somewhere around orlu- owerri axis would be made our Fct
Re: Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) by Lastmankc(m): 1:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
So,this useless governor posters still full Enugu street like this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" / Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation / Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.