Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities (5903 Views)

Dubai Is not a Country, Doesn't have Natural Rivers, More Developed than Nigeria / Economy Fare Prices From Lagos To Some Cities Abroad / 34-miles Over The Ocean, China Set To Launch Worlds Longest Ocean Bridge(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by Simplyleo: 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

bro.. you and I both know that's auto correct at work.. nonetheless thanks for calling my attention to it
Catch your fun, don't take life too serious.

Compared with the other expressions in your comment, I'm 100% sure it was a mistake. So don't take me too serious, I come to nairaland to relax and catch funs.
Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by tydi(m): 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
IfGodbeforus:
Awesome! Beautiful! Premium!Fabulous!Excellently classy!Breath-taking Master class Edifice

No longer vanity..

You're a confused and hungry preacher!

Take it to the bank

2 Likes

Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by tydi(m): 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
This is magnificent. A beauty to behold, she truly is the queen of the sea.
Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by Simeonjoe1: 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
tydi:

No longer vanity..

You're a confused and hungry preacher!

Take it to the bank

Mad oh grin cheesy hunger bad
Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by selfdefence: 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
this is really beautiful, let no one tell you money isnt good o, now i feel like taking a trip especially since paying for it can be easily done from my phone with *737#.

7 Likes

Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by Crofton: 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
johnmartus:
This ship is bigger and fine than whole of southeast Nigeria.

Noted, You can now have some peace .

Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by Kccheechy(m): 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2020
How much is one night worth on the ship?
Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by achierosion(m): 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
Vanity upon....

#i runcheesy

1 Like

Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by seanwilliam(m): 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
This is FAKE! Which country build am?, which sea he dey? Who dey sail am? Pure fake
Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by Realresk(m): 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
Simplyleo:

In monetary terms, I don't know the worth of Aso Rock. But I know this ship is worth 5 times Aso Rock. cool

By extension, it is 20 times more beautiful than Anambra, Enugu, Imo, Abia and Ebonyi states combined. undecided

Guy, I swear...u dey mean
Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by Jakemedg(m): 5:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
Technology and Science doing wonders
Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by Jakemedg(m): 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2020
jidamsel43:
Is this a ship or an estate?

I know one day Nigeria will build a ship that will be the biggest in the world.

Anything is possible.

"I know one day Nigeria will build a ship that will be the biggest in the world ".
Yes the ship will be bigger than river Niger and river Benue put together. The capacity of the ship will be over 500,000 people .
Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by doggedfighter(f): 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
Breathtaking
Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
oh my !!
Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by Askme2020(m): 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
Great100000:

This ship is just like heaven on earth and the best place to go for vacation. I don't know about you but spending time in this ship is now in my bucket list(smiles).

Same here
Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by illicit(m): 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
Beautiful ship
Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by merieam16(f): 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
Lord av mercy....beautiful!
Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by TGMISKY(m): 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
The ship is really alluring
Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by RenaissanceGuy: 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
IfGodbeforus:
Awesome! Beautiful! Premium!Fabulous!Excellently classy!Breath-taking Master class Edifice ..

But it is totally and Comprehensively incomparable to Street of Gold The Lion of the tribe of Judah has Prepared in Heaven for us who Love Him..
This Heaven ; We Will be there by God's Grace!

No Retreat! No Surrender!

R.......ness89, this is not how to preach. You're just spamming Nairaland in order to appear pious. You're always dragging God into what doesn't relate to Him. Must all your posts mention God, devil, etc?

2 Likes

Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by Sambai65(m): 12:47am On Jul 01, 2020
seanwilliam:
This is FAKE! Which country build am?, which sea he dey? Who dey sail am? Pure fake
it's not fake oooo
I have watch the video in CNN before.
Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by Kenn55: 12:55am On Jul 01, 2020
This is one of the reason an average oyibo person don't have any savings. Too much flexing mehn.
Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by Hadampson(m): 1:22am On Jul 01, 2020
nairalandankrah:
it's more beautiful than oyo state

And enugu cool
Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by Hadampson(m): 1:27am On Jul 01, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
R.......ness89, this is not how to preach. You're just spamming Nairaland in order to appear pious. You're always dragging God into what doesn't relate to Him. Must all your posts mention God, devil, etc?

Seconded
Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by Bighead9: 5:05am On Jul 01, 2020
jidamsel43:
Is this a ship or an estate?

I know one day Nigeria will build a ship that will be the biggest in the world.

Anything is possible.

It's very possible my Brother. With Buhari as President or either Oshiomole, Akpabio or Amaechi as President. It's achievable. They are men of substance.

Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by blessedchild234(m): 7:45am On Jul 01, 2020
Thats cool, but its not gonna be of use this corona time , more so its an onshore hotel.
Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by nathdim: 8:16am On Jul 01, 2020
IfGodbeforus:
Awesome! Beautiful! Premium!Fabulous!Excellently classy!Breath-taking Master class Edifice ..

But it is totally and Comprehensively incomparable to the Street of Gold, The Lion of the tribe of Judah has Prepared in Heaven for us who Love Him..
This Heaven ; We Will be there by God's Grace!

No Retreat! No Surrender!fairy tales

Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by onomeabuja: 9:55am On Jul 01, 2020
WALAHI I NO KNW Y THEM MY PAPA BORN ME FOR AFRICA COME BE SAY NA NIGERIA OF ALL PLACES embarassed embarassed embarassedI JUST TIRE I SWEAR embarassed embarassed embarassed :-
Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by 2cul2care: 11:08am On Jul 01, 2020
Anybody wey say money no good ehhhnn

Papa God abeg bless my hustle, I don't want to be rich like dangote, I just want to be successful enough to enjoy the better things in life
Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by Great100000: 3:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
onomeabuja:
WALAHI I NO KNW Y THEM MY PAPA BORN ME FOR AFRICA COME BE SAY NA NIGERIA OF ALL PLACES embarassed embarassed embarassedI JUST TIRE I SWEAR embarassed embarassed embarassed :-
Take It Easy Bro
Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by onomeabuja: 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
Great100000:
Take It Easy Bro
No b my fault bro....d kind good good news we de hear for other country na him make i talk like that, bt here in nigeria, na so so bad news,politicians milking us, old men never give the youth chance to explore thier talents, thats just to mention a few.
See better things for other countries no be say we no get d money fah,we get wella.
The thing just tire me jooooor
Re: The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities by Great100000: 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
onomeabuja:

No b my fault bro....d kind good good news we de hear for other country na him make i talk like that, bt here in nigeria, na so so bad news,politicians milking us, old men never give the youth chance to explore thier talents, thats just to mention a few.
See better things for other countries no be say we no get d money fah,we get wella.
The thing just tire me jooooor
All is well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Port Harcourt; Please I Need Your Suggestion On Places To Visit In Port Harcourt / South Africa Visit Visa / Immigration Office At Ado Ekiti For My Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.