Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project (40668 Views)

El-Rufai Builds Kabala Costain 230m Bridge (Kaduna Urban Renewal Project) / Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo / Updates On Eket City Renewal Project - Roads, Mall, Stadium, Parks (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by mechanics(m): 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
What does the yellow marks at the centre of the road means?

1 Like

Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Djex614: 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2020
Patrioticman007:

You want him to develop wailing Wailer's poverty ravaged area ?.
Why would he develop the people that rejected him for PDP ?.
Why should he develop areas that PDP choose not to developed for 16 years ?.
The Christian terrorist had Yakowa as governor but, he failed them as usual because he is a fake Christian abi ?.
Young man could you just keep shut. Yakowa was doing a great job in Kaduna south before he died. He even developed Kafanchan. It was his "untimely death/ murder" that made it seem he didn't do much

1 Like

Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by agurza(f): 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2020
minasota:
if you like use all the oyel money from south south develop north Aboki Na still aboki
i know e pain you no be small

3 Likes

Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Salako01(m): 8:00pm On Jun 30, 2020
minasota:
if you like use all the oyel money from south south develop north Aboki Na still aboki

Stop this
Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by NNAMDIII(m): 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
Oh my mama! Town sweet die but it's the problem of every cadet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by IMO01: 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
PureGoldh:
Well,I have a friend that stays in Kaduna.

The praise wey him dey shower pon Kaduna state government no be here

Just kadipa idea brought about and pushed very hard by El rufai shows the man is a genius when it comes to investment though I hate his tribal bigotry

1 Like

Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Simplyleo: 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
minasota:
But has any abokki ever told you he wants to be a pig? I'm sure none has undecided

3 Likes

Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by AnanseK(m): 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2020
Reference:
Lovely pictures, great effort until I got to the point where two foreigners standing supposedly supervising the work and I am put off completely. It irritates me seriously.

Public works are meant for the public. To empower them. If I were to be in charge of this country foreigners will not be permitted to handle public works projects except on a PPP basis. There is no reason why we need foreigners to build roads and bridges and rail lines in 2020.

Go sit down my friend . When your country imports toothpick and toilet paper, do you think they can build a road that can last even one year.
See this road in Onitsha probably built by your countrymen .

2 Likes

Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Patrioticman007(m): 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2020
Djex614:

Young man could you just keep shut. Yakowa was doing a great job in Kaduna south before he died. He even developed Kafanchan. It was his "untimely death/ murder" that made it seem he didn't do much

If truly Late Yakowa developed Kafanchan a southern Christian town as against Muslim area, why make complaint because a Muslim Governor is developing Muslims towns ?.
Pls elect another Christian Governor come 2023, we are waiting for the black Messiah.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Djex614: 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
Patrioticman007:

If truly Late Yakowa developed Kafanchan a southern Christian town as against Muslim area, why make complaint because a Muslim Governor is developing Muslims towns ?.
Pls elect another Christian Governor come 2023, we are waiting for the black Messiah.
Bro are you for real! ? Yakowa was one of the best governors Kaduna has ever had. He was a man of the people and was never biased! He developed Town (Kasuwa ) and Kaduna North at the same time developing the south which was long forgotten. Even till this day, Kaduna north is far more developed than the south

2 Likes

Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by omenka(m): 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
NIGHTFOX:
One sided development....
All what the governor is doing is only captured in Muslim dominated kaduna north....
Show us the all sides development your governor has brought to bear in your village. Make sure no gully erosions are in sight.

Pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Mbenny(m): 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
minasota:
i think you don't know anything about the north. I'm from kaduna state and Christians are the majority most Muslims you see are residents from other states and they live in the northern part of the state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by slimmax: 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
When this development go reach kaduna south, places like sabo, gonin gora etc

1 Like

Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by omenka(m): 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
dario078:

Southerners are very dumb. It's so sad that they claim to be educated, but so full of ignorance.

When you hear them talk about the North, you would think the region is another country. These days, not knowing about other countries is unacceptable because Google is always there. How much more unacceptable is it to know nothing about your country?

Like, how can you know next to nothing about the a part of your country and its people and culture.
Not all southerners are dumb. You know those who are, and they're the same people who would die for one Albino Fraudulent Skunk called Cownu. They're also fervent supporters of the Party of Tax Collectors.

5 Likes

Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Myketuale(m): 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
Let's make kaduna great again. Good job Mr Governor
Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by bigiyaro(m): 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
minasota:
lolzz! aboki is still ruling and chopping your money, while your east is almost washed away by erosion and they is nothing you can do about it.

2 Likes

Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Jakemedg(m): 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
ifytrik:
A state gorvened by the most wicked and heartless man on earth after buhari grin
But when it comes to work the same Gov. Nasir Ahmed El rufai is performing wonders
Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
itsIYKE:
monkey crawl back into your leaking brown roof house , you have been noticed

Will you shatap there, yeye empty chest beater

1 Like

Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Jakemedg(m): 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
Patrioticman007:

You want him to develop wailing Wailer's poverty ravaged area ?.
Why would he develop the people that rejected him for PDP ?.
Why should he develop areas that PDP choose not to developed for 16 years ?.
The Christian terrorist had Yakowa as governor but, he failed them as usual because he is a fake Christian abi ?.
Guy you shouldn't have bring in religion into this thread. Haba you even went as far as calling one of my best governors late Patrick Yakowa a terrorist
Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by IMAliyu(m): 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
Job2004:

It baffles me that even the educated southerners don't know much about the diverse distinct ethnic groups existing in the North.
States like Plateau, Benue, Niger, Kogi, Nasarawa, Tabara even certain parts of Borno, Adamawa, Bauchi and virtually all the Northern states have their distinct cultures, languages.
It's easier to see people as a group rather than individuals.
The North are all Muslims and aboki in the minds of some people.

2 Likes

Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Jakemedg(m): 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Guy religion is one of our problems in Kaduna .That's why some places feel marginalized
Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Kennydoc(m): 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
divicode:
Sure this must have been done by the developers from the yEeast republic.

Btw, how come they cannot develop Ebonyi, Afikpo, Aba, Abakaliki et al.

They have developed India with hard drugs grin grin grin

Go and see the thread from Ebonyi State posted few days ago. Umahi has done more in Ebonyi than these 2 roads El-Rufai tarred.
Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by morris477(m): 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
All na wash
Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Kennydoc(m): 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
israelmao:
I may not agree with El-Rufai on most things but I give it to him when it comes to turning hamlet into modern city.

Which hamlet? Kaduna that was the seat of power of Northern region even before independence. Kaduna has more federal institutions than any other state in Nigeria.
What really has El-Rufai done apart from these 2 or 3 newly tarred roads to warrant such commendation?
Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Reference(m): 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
AnanseK:

Go sit down my friend . When your country imports toothpick and toilet paper, do you think they can build a road that can last even one year.
See this road in Onitsha probably built by your countrymen .

I am merely stating what a nation should be, what right leaders and inspirational leadership should do to leading the nation to becoming prosperous. Unlike you I am not subscribing to failure or juvenile tantrums. Most of my posts have in them solutions.

The roads in the countries of those so called expatriates are not built by foreigners but by commoners. There is nothing special about it if we have leaders who are interested in empowering their people with knowledge, competencies and resources. There is a whole army of youth involved in all manner of crimes for lacking anything meaningful to do and here you are giving out your scare resources to capital flight thinking Nigeria is Saudi Arabia where you can laze around while your arse is wiped by foreign expats.

We are poor so we have to develop common sense. Develop some and demand your leaders do same.

1 Like

Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Arrewa: 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2020
Mbenny:
i think you don't know anything about the north. I'm from kaduna state and Christians are the majority most Muslims you see are residents from other states and they live in the northern part of the state.
shut up and stop deceiving yourself!!

Which Muslims are from other states??

Kaduna is 80% Muslims

That's why elrufai easily won with Muslim Muslim ticket

However we don't need all this religion nonsense... We should focuse on developing our region.

2 Likes

Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by stayclearofme: 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2020
ifytrik:
A state gorvened by the most wicked and heartless man on earth after buhari grin
The man is your next president.

1 Like

Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Jakemedg(m): 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2020
IMAliyu:

It's easier to see people as a group rather than individuals.
The North are all Muslims and aboki in the minds of some people.
Funny enough most Southerners still think every northerner is a Muslim or a Hausa /Fulani not knowing that there are Christians ,there are Miles, Gwaris, Kanuris, Jukuns, Tivs, Idomas, Bagi,Langtang, and Berom among others
Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Jakemedg(m): 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2020
Jakemedg:
Funny enough most Southerners still think every northerner is a Muslim or a Hausa /Fulani not knowing that there are Christians ,there are Miles, Gwaris, Kanuris, Jukuns, Tivs, Idomas, Bagi,Langtang, and Berom among others
Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by umbroxxx(m): 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
EwuGambia:
It breaks my heart whenever i see Nigerians celebrating tarred roads (that are mostly substandard) and other mediocre things in this time and age as achievements of their government....
Most of the things we see as big deals here are necessities and not luxuries like we make them seem...from cars, to houses, to roads, eateries, parks and shopping malls.
Imagine someone making mouth the other day about his governor building shoprite....WHICH KYN WAHALA BE THIS undecided
no surprises here because most of these guys who celebrate tarred roads are not exposed when they travel oversees they would realise that such things don't count as achievement at all

1 Like

Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Arrewa: 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
Jakemedg:
so ones you're a Christian you're no longer a Hausa or fulani abi??

We have other minority tribes in Nigeria...

Saying that all southerners think that all the north is Hausa or fulani not knowing there are Christians in the north is a very fat blunder!!

We have Hausa Christians and Fulani Christians in every part of the north...

Being a Christian doesn't change ones tribe

1 Like

Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Arrewa: 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2020
umbroxxx:
no surprises here because most of these guys who celebrate tarred roads are not exposed when they travel oversees they would realise that such things don't count as achievement at all
shut up!! You're jealous and pained!!

The north you once call backward is now developing and growing stronger than ever before!

Tell your governors to do the same! We must celebrate development... Not kerosine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira / Lady’s Leg Cut, Others Seriously Injured As A Danfo Collides With A Truck / Accident At Otukpo-Enugu Round About Kills Many (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.