Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:59 PM

Why Cant I Access My Uba Savings Account? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Cant I Access My Uba Savings Account? (1324 Views)

Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment / Has Anyone Received Wire Transfer In Nigeria Through UBA Savings Account? / Please Everyone: Help! N174,800 Was Withdrawn From My UBA Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Cant I Access My Uba Savings Account? by Nezan(m): 5:02pm On Jan 31, 2011
I was in one of UBA branches in Abuja to withdraw from my savings and guess what? After spending the whole day to withdraw, I could not. Reason: an e-mail was sent to the branch I opened the account to verify me but the branch did not reply the e-mail. What is UBA turning into?
Re: Why Cant I Access My Uba Savings Account? by BankoleO1: 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2011
Nezan:

I was in one of UBA branches in Abuja to withdraw from my savings and guess what? After spending the whole day to withdraw, I could not. Reason: an e-mail was sent to the branch I opened the account to verify me but the branch did not reply the e-mail. What is UBA turning into?

welcome to the world of UBA
Re: Why Cant I Access My Uba Savings Account? by happyday: 6:26pm On Jan 31, 2011
You need to get back to them,and discover what is really ammiss.They might have got their own reason for behaving in such a manner.
Take hrt.
Re: Why Cant I Access My Uba Savings Account? by Nezan(m): 8:10pm On Jan 31, 2011
I am going to close my account with UBA and take my savings to another bank. For God's sakes, its my money, I wasn't taking a loan. Even loans are structured in a way you can access!

(1) (Reply)

How do I double Half A Million Within 5 Months / Luanda, Angola, An African Country, 2nd Most Expensive City To Live In / Micheal Porter And Business Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.