Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

9ice Is Truly An Ingrate - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate (3138 Views)

Photocopy Ko Easy: Who Do You Think 9ice Is Directing This To? / Hottest!9ice Is Engaged To Toni Payne / 9ice Is Nigerian Akon (the Hit Maker), Believe It Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by dammiecool(m): 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2011
NE: You were responsible for the hook of the hit song Ruggedy baba, what was it like working with Ruggedman?
9ice: Working with Ruggedman was the relationship that established my reputation as the go to guy for hooks. Ruggedman is a role model, a man with a vision, he has great aspiration and he is a go getter. Apart from this he encourages a lot of upcoming artists. He always calls them “the awaiting superstar. He is great to work with. He is an entrepreneur with a difference because he has succeeded in being an entrepreneur and an Artiste. He teaches, he lectures, and he advice about the magic to reach the top,

Kai!!!! afibi su olore ni bobo ice yi sha angry angry angry angry
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by dammiecool(m): 6:22pm On Jan 31, 2011
Q- In all the International shows 9ice has performed, how many did you go with him?

Jahbless;I didn’t go to any one.

Q-Why?

I don’t know. The first one he had problem with the organizers which was Mandela’s show. It was actually his first international show. I did not go with him. That was when I started my album. I know I don’t have the time. Right now, my album is ready.

Q-Is that the main reason you left him?

Jahbless:He had many international shows after the first one. I just don’t want to go into that. I think he is the right person who can answer[b] why he didn’t take me to those shows[/b].

sorry jahbless cry cry cry
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by tosinaded(m): 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2011
How does dis change the price of tomato in the market?
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by MeGaStReEt: 8:00pm On Jan 31, 2011
truth hurts
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by tical(m): 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2011
9ice is the biggest ingrate,I ve eva heard of. Prior to now, 9ice neva calls ruggedman by his name. . he calls rugged ''Egbon''

9ice even disclosed on soundcity star host that rugged co-wrote the english part of ''Ruggedybaba'' hook wit him. .9ice re wrote that chorus thrice cuz it was written carelessly by him. . left to 9ice,he wuld written everything carelessly in yoruba.This is for pple spewing gibberish here without knowing a thang.
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by MeGaStReEt: 8:37am On Feb 01, 2011
tical:

9ice is the biggest ingrate,I ve eva heard of. Prior to now, 9ice neva calls ruggedman by his name. . he calls rugged ''Egbon''

9ice even disclosed on soundcity star host that rugged co-wrote the english part of ''Ruggedybaba'' hook wit him. .9ice re wrote that chorus thrice cuz it was written carelessly by him. . left to 9ice,he wuld written everything carelessly in yoruba.This is for pple spewing gibberish here without knowing a thang.

aka Tosinaded
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by dammiecool(m): 9:00am On Feb 01, 2011
tosinaded@:

It does a lot grin cheesy this shows d kind of person 9ice is angry

do grin cheesy wink u want more info about d stupid ingrate
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by dammiecool(m): 9:04am On Feb 01, 2011
RM[b] I helped D’banj, 9ice to stardom[/b]

The same way I did stuff for 9ice, I did stuff for Durella, D’banj and so many other people. Like D’banj, there was a show in Abuja, when he just came back from London. After the show, I called D’banj and Don Jazzy, saying we are doing Star Trek, a big show. So, when I am performing, after two or three songs, I would tell the audience that my friends from London would like to perform. I would bring D’banj and Don Jazzy on stage and will start singing Tongolo. The following year, they came to stardom because they were on Star Trek. That’s what I did to some reigning artistes of today. For almost three years, every show I went to I gave 9ice some time to perform with me. I also took my CDs and his CDs along to all my shows.

afibi su olore oooobiiii grin cheesy cheesy
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by lalaboi(m): 9:21am On Feb 01, 2011
What ta heck is all this?. . `Why does rugged have to go around in interviews to prove he's behind peeps success?? he mus be really full of himself . . .like say if first bus nor come the next one nor go come? this is Bitchy mahn!
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by dammiecool(m): 9:32am On Feb 01, 2011
lalaboi:

What ta heck is all this?. . `Why does rugged have to go around in interviews to prove he's behind peeps success?? he mus be really full of himself . . .like say if first bus nor come the next one nor go come? this is Bitchy mahn!

Wetin dey do this one

no be journalist ask am question,abi na offence to answer
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by lalaboi(m): 9:37am On Feb 01, 2011
Dammie. . .i know say You get brain pass this.

Did a journalist ask him did u help D'banj and Don Jazzy into stardorm??

The above mentioned have earned more than he can ever think of! Why is he bitching around saying stuff like that. . .is he jealous or what?
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by dammiecool(m): 9:52am On Feb 01, 2011
, undecided undecided
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by dammiecool(m): 10:05am On Feb 01, 2011
no too bad cool
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by lekuchi: 10:11am On Feb 01, 2011
I think RM shld stop tellin us stories of those pple he helped. how abt those dat helped his sorry ass wen he was nothin
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by bouzymill(m): 10:16am On Feb 01, 2011
I know you people have so much passion for Ruggedman but pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase! Let him shut the F!ck up! You helped this, you helped that. .  .  that does not make that person your slave forever. I don't fucking care about what happened between them, that's their f!cking business.  .  . But when I heard Ruggedman's track "a word is enough for the 9ice" and I heard a line like :

". . . I gave him life"

Then my jaw dropped. There's no blasphemy worse than this. God gives life and everything belongs to God. Ruggedman thought he was the King in 9ice's life, but little did he know that he was just a pawn in 9ice's succssful-so-far career.

Please, tell Ruggedman we have heard his point and we are tired of the emphasis.

The same way I did stuff for 9ice, I did stuff for Durella, D’banj [/b]and so many other people. Like D’banj, there was a show in Abuja, when he just came back from London. After the show, I called D’banj and [b]Don Jazzy, saying we are doing Star Trek, a big show. So, when I am performing, after two or three songs, I would tell the audience that my friends from London would like to perform. I would bring D’banj and Don Jazzy on stage and will start singing Tongolo. The following year, they came to stardom because they were on Star Trek. That’s what I did to some reigning artistes of today

Are you guys too blind to see the vainglorious attitude? Damn! He talks too much. and he's still in one place. . . . No International affiliation, no international endorsement, not more than 3 albums in like 7 years, clothing line that we don't even see on the CEO anymore. And all we here is talk talk talk talk. Wake up
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by tosinaded(m): 11:19am On Feb 01, 2011
Where is abouance?
Where is jafaar?
Where is vino?
Where is cmion?

They were dawgs wiv ruggedman,as in close dawgs! Why isnt he claiming responsibility 4 their careers also?

How come he claims god wen it comes to succesful artistes? 9ice,durella,dbanj,donjazzy. . . .

Its a naija thing for artistes who av gained a ground on the scene to put TALENTED new ones on stage!

Make we no hear word again cos its ruggedman? How come we dnt hear all this i gave him life,i got him a wife,i put him on stage,i took him abroad, i this i that 4rm other older artistes? HUMILITY is far 4rm ruggedman.

And like i askd b4,where are his real dawgs? Where are they. . . .

Sum1 said 9ice used to cal him egbon b4,now he cals him by name. . .
It is a sayn that any elder that puts himself down to be trodden upon,has himself to blame! Ruggedman has lost his respect in nigeria.
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by MeGaStReEt: 12:05pm On Feb 01, 2011
tosinaded@:

How come he claims god wen it comes to succesful artistes? 9ice,durella,dbanj,donjazzy. . . .

Nobody will like to associate with failure (includin you)

tosinaded@:

Sum1 said 9ice used to cal him egbon b4,now he cals him by name. . .
It is a sayn that any elder that puts himself down to be trodden upon,has himself to blame! Ruggedman has lost his respect in nigeria.

In your nigeria, and not certainly the Nigeria I know. . . since you kant rap, sing or dance to save yourlife, you should become a comedian
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by johnjoel(m): 12:17pm On Feb 01, 2011
9ice is f****cking cool craze,ruggedy acting like a kid,9ice like a2days old baby f************ck them 2,9ice is rugged and nasty.ruggedman.is 9ice and a fool at his age,well i love them ooooooooooooooo
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by sweetguy10(m): 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2011
So this guy still dey talk crap so he can sell his Album Mscheeeeww the guy na Old id.iot
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by bjmighty(m): 12:57pm On Feb 01, 2011
tosinaded@:

U no go kill pesin oloshi oloriibu grin grin grin grin
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by tical(m): 9:41pm On Feb 01, 2011
sweetguy10:

So this guy still dey talk crap so he can sell his Album Mscheeeeww the guy na Old id.iot
stop posting crap outta ignorance,the interview was conducted somtym in 2009 before the whole beef started

@lalaboiy~ oga moderator,Rugged was asked by the interviewer whether its true that he brought 9ice up as 9ice earlier disclosed. .rugged modestly said 'No' that he only contributed to 9ice blowing up nd he further asked rugged hw he helped 9ice . .so if its u r bn asked a question in an interview . .wont u answer?? Nd one question led to another dats hw rugged disclosed som of the people he helped. . Rugged didnt jst start talkin anyhow. .get it? It was an interview 4 God sake!!!

@dammiecool~ God bless u for these interviews u posted,i read them back in 2009. . The truth hurts u knw. .U can post the full interviews so these blinded haters culd just knw whats up & shut up!
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by eghost247(m): 11:51pm On Feb 01, 2011
Now Playing BO -KINI YEN 9ICE
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by dawhizkid1(m): 5:00am On Feb 02, 2011
lekuchi:

I think RM shld stop tellin us stories of those pple he helped. how abt those dat helped his sorry backside wen he was nothin
He talks about them too. . . In the 'RuggedyBaba' track, he said it out loud that Paul Play played a very big role on his way to Stardom! How u want make he talk about ppl wey help am pass to call their name on record?
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by javalove(m): 9:04am On Feb 02, 2011
Na wa oooooooooooooo

wetin na!!!!

why all the misyarnings!!!!!

Abegi damiecool lo jko sibi kan jare. . .

9ce made those statements when relationships were good. . .but not it has gone sour!!!!!

I dont know why rugheaddy and rugheaddy fans are over flogging this issue. . .na only am help person for Nigeria?

And tell me how rugheadybaba track would have sounded in your ears without the 9ce hook?

The relationship was symbiotic. . .fact!!!!!

Thank God say God never raise rugheaddy to the level of don jazzy. . .he for dey scream for every track like person wey hunger dey catch say na him build the naija music scene from scratch. . .

kilode!!!!

Relationships are built. . .at the same time, they get sour. . .

Abi no be the same rugheaddy wey appear for inside Modenine video "Its about to get ugly". . .then relationships were good. . .

Abi no be the same rugheaddy wey Modenine was the first person to blash his Ehen track on Rythym 94.7 Abuja. . .?

Woooo. . .i dont intend to stress this any firther. . .

9ce is not an ingrate. . .and if he is. . rugheaddy s a snitch for pokenosing into his friends marital life. . .for claiming he gave him a child. . (wait. . .did he really give him a child grin). . .

You guys should stop spewing gibberish and cut the crap!!!!!

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by bjmighty(m): 9:48am On Feb 02, 2011
javalove:

Na wa oooooooooooooo

wetin na!!!!

why all the misyarnings!!!!!

Abegi damiecool lo jko sibi kan jare. . .

9ce made those statements when relationships were good. . .but not it has gone sour!!!!!

I dont know why rugheaddy and rugheaddy fans are over flogging this issue. . .na only am help person for Nigeria?
OMO ME SEF WONDER OO!

And tell me how rugheadybaba track would have sounded in your ears without the 9ce hook?
OBVIOUSLY WACK!

The relationship was symbiotic. . .fact!!!!!

Thank God say God never raise rugheaddy to the level of don jazzy. . .he for dey scream for every track like person wey hunger dey catch say na him build the naija music scene from scratch. . .
HIN FOR THE CLAIM GOD OF NAIJA MUSIC!

kilode!!!!

Relationships are built. . .at the same time, they get sour. . .

Abi no be the same rugheaddy wey appear for inside Modenine video "Its about to get ugly". . .then relationships were good. . .
ABI OOO

Abi no be the same rugheaddy wey Modenine was the first person to blash his Ehen track on Rythym 94.7 Abuja. . .?
WOW! I DIDN'T KNOW THAT OOOO.

Woooo. . .i dont intend to stress this any firther. . .

9ce is not an ingrate. . .and if he is. . rugheaddy s a snitch for pokenosing into his friends marital life. . .for claiming he gave him a child. . (wait. . .did he really give him a child  ). . .
OMO DNA ONE TIME grin grin grin

You guys should stop spewing gibberish and cut the crap!!!!!

Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by dammiecool(m): 1:21pm On Feb 02, 2011
tical:

@dammiecool~ God bless u for these interviews u posted,i read them back in 2009. . The truth hurts u knw. .U can post the full interviews so these blinded haters culd just knw whats up & shut up!

Even if i post d whole interview u don 4get say hate don blind their eyez,block their senses angry ;Ds, grin

@java

but na 9ice start am now,([b]kilode to bite finger to feed e/same person to bless beat e/eni to je pe oun lo ko chorus hit e/,[/b]

Rugged con rush am, shocked shocked shocked una con dey complain why
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by javalove(m): 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2011
dammiecool:

Even if i post d whole interview u don 4get say hate don blind their eyez,block their senses angry ;Ds, grin

@java

but na 9ice start am now,([b]kilode to bite finger to feed e/same person to bless beat e/eni to je pe oun lo ko chorus hit e/,[/b]

Rugged con rush am, shocked shocked shocked una con dey complain why

Ask urself. . .what did 9ce do to rugheadman. . .please just answer the question. . ? What did he do to hurt him. . .did he send hired kilers to his house. NO. . .did he diss him on a track. . .NO. . . rugheaddy blew up everything by releasing that convo. . .that dude is smart grin . u think he didnt know what he was doing when he pressed RECORD on his BB. . .see he needed the thing to take his career out of the mortuary before final burial. . .and not one. .TWO PUCKING DISS TRACKS made his wack album because of this issue. . .Omo IBO. . .kilo expect. . grin

He needed the thing jare. . .he must have envisaged that it will get to this point. . .

That guy is a coward. . .a snitch. . .and a jelous soul. . .he can not be as rich as 9ce his. . .na wetin dey pain am be dat. . .ela ojukan grin

Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by emmabowin(m): 3:28pm On Feb 02, 2011
H'v been readin all your posts on dis thread and i must say both sides have done well.for me, d lesson 2 learn from all dis is 2 give respect to all those that helped You into stardom.(4 nice and fans) secondly 4give all those that offends u rather dan exposing their secrets.(4 ruggedman & fans)
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by bjmighty(m): 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2011
Yeah Java, i was also wondering what he had in mind before pressing record. Omo, pple dey snitch ooo
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by dammiecool(m): 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2011
javalove:

Ask urself. . .what did 9ce do to rugheadman. . .please just answer the question. . ? What did he do to hurt him. . .did he send hired kilers to his house. NO. . .did he diss him on a track. . .NO. . . rugheaddy blew up everything by releasing that convo. . .that dude is smart  grin . u think he didnt know what he was doing when he pressed RECORD on his BB. . .see he needed the thing to take his career out of the mortuary before final burial. . .and not one. .TWO PUCKING DISS TRACKS made his wack album because of this issue. . .Omo IBO. . .kilo expect. .  grin

He needed the thing jare. . .he must have envisaged that it will get to this point. . .

That guy is a coward. . .a snitch. . .and a jelous soul. . .he can not be as rich as 9ce his. . .na wetin dey pain am be dat. . .ela ojukan  grin

haba java!!! 9ice openly challenged ruggedy, I remember 9ice telling him to go 2 d studio.U n I know 9ice dropped d first (two) diss track on this issue,
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by dammiecool(m): 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2011
bjmighty:

Yeah Java, i was also wondering what he had in mind before pressing record. Omo, pple dey snitch ooo

9ice oloriburuku o fe ba temi je,la i bayawo e sun grin grin ma ba ti e je ko to ba temi je grin grin wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dido: I Got Pregnant! So I Took A Break / Tom Ford Freestyle [audio + Video Download]- Sarkodie / Download Instrumental: Mayorkun – Eleko (beat By XY Beatz)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.