Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) (94265 Views)

US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) / Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) / Man Punches Taxi Driver To Death In Owerri (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by Think9ja(m): 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
Good for them
Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
undecided sad dull pipu still dey show us pant sad sad,Nah d pant killed her?Well ladies,why go into relationship wen u know dat U’ll padlock your V but go happy to collect his money

1 Like

Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by Alexaonfleek: 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
angry

You can imagine!!!
He hasn't even proposed to her,yet he feels like he owns her kitten.
His konji will cool off in jail

Dear mods angry
pls I said pussssyyy not kitten
Don't modify my words pls

2 Likes

Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by JBoss25(m): 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
wiseone28:
Na so i for enter nairaland front page for 2018 because of a toxic girlfriend.

Thank God i am single now and happy.
Anthony Joshua I sight u
Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by Froshloaded: 10:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
angry

You can imagine!!!
He hasn't even proposed to her,yet he feels like he owns her kitten.
His konji will cool off in jail
Baby
Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by debbydams(f): 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
More reason why I don't visit guys or bf.. The fear 0f men na beginning 0f wisdom..the last time I spent a nite with a guy. Was 2017..my life is precious to me o

1 Like

Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by wiseone28: 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
JBoss25:
Anthony Joshua I sight u
Have modified the reasons
Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by MsAllison(f): 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
[s]
ObaOfIgbos:

Righteousness89 what happened to this account?
[/s]
shatap
Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by NtiObaEneke(f): 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
Oh, what a 'sexy generation'.
Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
I hope when you get to prison you wont those niggas your ass they smash
Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2020
Una dey see bah..... where's the sex urge again.... somethings doesn't worth loosing everything for....
Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 10:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
Yoruba man can kill for anything.
Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by Egracy(f): 10:11pm On Jun 30, 2020
Erigga,u're a very bad guy.Rot in jail,nonsense.
Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by Chirowman(m): 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
what a life, how do you kill woman because of sex. all this nonsense boys won't stop taking drugs, after taking shayo you can't control the libido and the disappointment.

2 Likes

Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by tunary(m): 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
aysnoopy:
I understand your pain. It's not easy to see a punna and can't have access to it.
But I'll like you to rot in hell for your action.
Control over your emotions is sometimes very difficult. she allowed him to see the punna but she didn't allow him to have access to it, in such situations it is indeed not easy to control yourself. no much blame for the guy but since it's a murder case, he will have to dance to the tune of music
Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by SIRKAY98(m): 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
Next time show the girl picture too. Both male and female have something to learn from the scenerio.
Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by Mightyhaiz: 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
see condom this buck arrange when he wan take bulala.. why punch the girl.. why not beg

1 Like

Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
Egwu Di
Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
yesloaded:
Firstly, its wrong to force any woman (including your wife) to shine her Congo

Secondly, you don't quickly assume someone is dead until certified/proven by medical professional

In conclusion, it's wrong to throw the dead body (if at all certified dead) into the well

only a knowledgeable and wise person knows this. Which for certain he isn’t one of them
Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
Who else thought that this news was reported by P.M news? You can't blame us though, they usually report this kind of stuff. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by Joashiyke: 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
Shun violence against women... it’s obvious the young man did not kill her deliberately, maybe he just wanted to beat her and forcefully have his way but this has resulted to murder .
Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by Respect55(m): 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
robinso01:
This world is not my home I'm just a passing through
Lol
Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by Buharidgeneral: 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
Eleyi gidi gan oooo

One blow seven death

Rest on sister
Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by BigBashiru: 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
debbydams:
More reason why I don't visit guys or bf.. The fear 0f men na beginning 0f wisdom..the last time I spent a nite with a guy. Was 2017..my life is precious to me o

One of the wisest things I've read here in a while. Other ladies should take a cue.

1 Like

Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by Nwaonyishi69: 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
This man has destroyed his life. Yet, I also pity the dead lady and her family. To me the lessons that everyone should learn from this are two sided. For men, learn to use your brain, so that your emotions do not drag you to hell on earth and after life: if one door is closed many others are open. Remember always that ladies or women signify 'woo to men' and do your best to jump their provocations, even with your wife. For ladies, you should learn from this that not all men are arse lickers; many are dangerously untamed emotionally, just as some good number have drug or crack issues making them unstable. So, when a lady is visiting a man to sleep over, and he is not a close relation; try to avoid who you be attitudes, whether as a prank or in the name of I know my right. Many of these pains from scams, deaths and rape stories are avoidable, if we reasoned well.

3 Likes

Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by omolola12345(m): 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
I think he is possessed by the evil spirit or he is under the influence of hard drug. This is evil and devilish act.
Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by Tbasicme: 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
This is wickedness. He should even have atleast pity the parent of the lady. The emotional pain they will be going through is unimaginable.
Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
Good for him, see where lack of self control has landed him
Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by Dididrumz(m): 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
Arrest Him

Infact cut off his man thing but make sure she doesn't die.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) / Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.