Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) (94266 Views)

US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) / Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) / Man Punches Taxi Driver To Death In Owerri (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by Prognose: 9:08am On Jul 01, 2020
You don't "demand" for sex

Who "demands" for sex? shocked

"Hey come here and give me sex now!"

"I demand you give me sex!"

Na marching order?

Abi people don't know what "demand" means
Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by jevic(m): 9:26am On Jul 01, 2020
Is she your wife that is suppose to be giving it to you whenever you want it
Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by louiziana(m): 9:31am On Jul 01, 2020
I no come know who worse pass between this guy and rapist.
Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by Alaga2222(m): 9:42am On Jul 01, 2020
Make Angel Micheal blow trumpet abeg.. this whole things happening is a sign of end time..
Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by DEROX: 10:29am On Jul 01, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:
grin angry
Afonja and rape is like nigbatti ati nigbatti grin
pls check the name of the guy and the girl hope you won't be disappointed coming to another man's land to cause trouble just check the names
Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by DEROX: 10:34am On Jul 01, 2020
Chukwuemekaezug:
Yoruba people sef.
check the name its your Igbo bros who commit crimes in other peoples land check
Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by DEROX: 10:35am On Jul 01, 2020
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Afonja Ajoka... Maybe he thrown her dead body inside well so he and his siblings will mine her skull later
check the names pls don't be disappointed
Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by Dozman88: 10:59am On Jul 01, 2020
Well that's the guy story but no witness to confirm if it was true or not cos the death cannot talk.am not saying his story is not true ohh but it might be something else.he still had her undies..for what!! Wrist watch...let's think wide pls house...I don't know if anyone is trying to see from my own angle..
Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by Simplyparis(f): 11:53am On Jul 01, 2020
Peson no fit get boyfriend in peace for nigeria again. Chaii. Rip to her
Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by mhychophelha1(m): 12:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
IfGodbeforus:
Punch to Death for sex!!!!
The host of Hell have worked overtime on this young man

They have Succeeded in Diverting his Glorious Destiny with sex.

Young Men, don't allow your Glorious Destiny to be thrown into the lagoon.

Don't give chance to the devil..

Give yourself to purity.! Stay Focused! Give yourself to JESUS
come na only 419 like u like ur post abi
Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by Engr1(m): 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
Hmmmmmm am still wondering.........

Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by genii96(m): 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
Quaddafi29:
This one is not realistic, he should know that even wives demand for money from their husbands before sex these days. Instead of slapping and punching her, he should have just looked for money to pay her.

So basically, they are hookers with a legal contract?
Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by DisLifeSha: 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
At all. You bath with the punna and can't enter. Life sha grin
aysnoopy:
I understand your pain. It's not easy to see a punna and can't have access to it.
But I'll like you to rot in hell for your action.
Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by TRUEBLOOD59(m): 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
debbydams:

Beat nd throw me out.. His neighbors helped me secure a spare room
Eyaaa, sorry beautiful angel.Dat was so inhuman of him.No matter wotever dat might have happened b/w two of u dat night,he has no moral, natural and legal right to throw u out at such odd hours.Wot if dere was no nebo to help? Wot if it was during dis era dat rape is so rampant n u meet one of dem?But note dat all men are not equal.Though u nid 2 b cautious.
Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by Goodman247: 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
Anger is not good at all
Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2020
The Oga himself at work! You may not know the day Satan will take over Job from his agents due to ineffectiveness, since he is not omnipresent. You risk the whole of eternity "dancing at the gate of hell", especially in the case of immorality. While no unrighteousness is justified, the grace of God still flow from the Heavenly Mercy Seat to forgive you of all sin, break the chain of addiction, cleanse you and keep you steadfast until the coming of the Lord Jesus. Therefore, repent of your pernicious ways and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ for the salvation of your soul before Satan mete out the final blow.

I love you!
Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by Morgning: 8:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
I am very sad to read things like this, we are in 2020 and things like this one still happen. Very disappointed.
Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by debbydams(f): 12:09am On Jul 02, 2020
Pacesetter123:
Eyaaa, sorry beautiful angel.Dat was so inhuman of him.No matter wotever dat might have happened b/w two of u dat night,he has no moral, natural and legal right to throw u out at such odd hours.Wot if dere was no nebo to help? Wot if it was during dis era dat rape is so rampant n u meet one of dem?But note dat all men are not equal.Though u nid 2 b cautious.
...yh i.know.. Thanks
Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by Billygee2u: 7:37am On Jul 02, 2020
IfGodbeforus:
Punch to Death for sex!!!!
The host of Hell have worked overtime on this young man

They have Succeeded in Diverting his Glorious Destiny with sex.

Young Men, don't allow your Glorious Destiny to be thrown into the lagoon.

Don't give chance to the devil..

Give yourself to purity.! Stay Focused! Give yourself to JESUS

1 Like

Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 11:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
Uwlcm dear.
debbydams:
...yh i.know.. Thanks
Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by airminem(f): 6:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
The decease must be have been a short height lady. . . cheesy
Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by DarkCaesar(m): 7:26am On Oct 24, 2021
cool
debbydams:
More reason why I don't visit guys or bf.. The fear 0f men na beginning 0f wisdom..the last time I spent a nite with a guy. Was 2017..my life is precious to me o
Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by Bigpapi: 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
SamuelLoch:
OP you need to modify the title. I thought it was Erigga the musician

Re: Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) by Bigpapi: 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2021
U dey give woman three blows because your pri.k stand. COWARD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) / Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.