Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Police Parades Notorious Ritualist In Rivers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Parades Notorious Ritualist In Rivers (777 Views)

I Bought Two Legs For N20,000 - Suspected Ritualist In Ogun Confesses (Photos) / Young Girl Outsmarts A Kidnapper/Ritualist In Port-Harcourt By Feigning Dead / How Woman's Loud Scream Saved Her From Being Killed By Ritualist In Delta State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Parades Notorious Ritualist In Rivers by brightec(m): 8:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
BREAKING NEWS

The Rivers State Police Command has paraded a man suspected to be a serial killer who has confessed that he specializes in abducting and killing his victims in Igbo-Etche, Etche Local Government Area of Rivers State.

The suspect, who is also a practicing shoemaker was paraded before journalists in his home in Igbo-Etche.

He confessed to the heinous crimes and also disclosed that he has since abducted and killed four victims since he started the trade in February.

He also showed journalists the suck away where he disposes off the dead bodies of his victims.

When asked how he lures his victims, he said they are majorly his shoe clients who supply him with shoes to sell. He said he first strikes them on their hearts and then strangulates them on the neck.

"I am a shoemaker. I stay in Garrison with my wife and children. My wife is not aware of what I do. Only me stay in this house (in Igbo-Etche).

"I started killing this February. I have kidnapped and killed four since I started. I kill them by holding them on their neck. I tell tell them I want shoes to sell and they being it," he said.

More details loading.

News credit: Officialbarman

Re: Police Parades Notorious Ritualist In Rivers by supercase1(m): 8:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
This is a classic example of a lazy semi youth who wanted to become rich like jagaban of Lagos State and drive Benz through evil means this man is a disgrace to all Southerners and we the members of Nairaland Users Forum NUF unitedly and wholeheartedly reject him
Re: Police Parades Notorious Ritualist In Rivers by THELATTERMAN(m): 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
Only someone without visions engages in crime and fraud...

Visit my profile/timeline for legit business/investment partnership with minimum of 25% return rate just after 42 working days..

Invest Now....
Re: Police Parades Notorious Ritualist In Rivers by zagorakis(m): 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
The heart of man is desperately wicked...go and rot in jail
Re: Police Parades Notorious Ritualist In Rivers by Gadaluck(m): 11:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
Pls someone next to this useless retard should strike him with a hammer to the heart and strangulate his reject neck too. Hediat blow hole!
Re: Police Parades Notorious Ritualist In Rivers by Georgekyrian(m): 11:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
Killing by firing squad
Re: Police Parades Notorious Ritualist In Rivers by Jabioro: 2:12am On Jul 01, 2020
Don't wasted tax payers fund on him, going to court will amounted to the same expected result . Police should please do the needful..
Re: Police Parades Notorious Ritualist In Rivers by Nobody: 2:16am On Jul 01, 2020
God have mercy!,make naija no cum gap Sodom and Gommorah for evil deeds.

2 Shares

Re: Police Parades Notorious Ritualist In Rivers by Harrykn: 3:05am On Jul 01, 2020
Which tribe?? NL tribal warlords come and carry him, if he's from you tribe carry mbok let's cleanse this shithole country it's dirty.

(1) (Reply)

Enough Of The Southern Kaduna Killings - A Nairalander / One Dead, Properties Burnt As Two Fight Over Phone Charging In Kogi State / My Experience With A LASTMA Official At Igando

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.