Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Funny Car Stickers Now Trending In Ẹdo State - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Funny Car Stickers Now Trending In Ẹdo State (3012 Views)

Car Stickers / The Funny Car I Saw Today / What's Your Favorite Funny Car Model Acronym? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Car Stickers Now Trending In Ẹdo State by eseosa77(m): 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
Car Stickers with different inscriptions no trending in Ẹdo state..

1 Like

Re: Funny Car Stickers Now Trending In Ẹdo State by fulaniHERDSman(m): 10:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Funny Car Stickers Now Trending In Ẹdo State by IfGodbeforus(m): 10:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
Whatever happens! Edo State Governor has got my Respect!

godfatherism is the greatest Hinderance to development in Nigerian Politics

Respect should be given to those who helped you but they should not Lord it over you. Somebody must help somebody. It doesn't mean you should decide on how things should be.

If Edo state governor wins, then Edo state may witness top notch development .
godfatherism slows development. It is a yoke that should be broken!

Akwaibom is enjoying that today..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Car Stickers Now Trending In Ẹdo State by Mightyhaiz: 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
IfGodbeforus:

Respect should be given to those who helped you but they should not Lord it over you. Somebody must help somebody. It doesn't mean you should decide on how things should be.

hey.. u are delving into politics and that is vanity...

lol,..

On a serious note,I completely concur with what u submitted.. Godfather ism must be stamped out of our politics for there to be meaningful developments.. what we need in Africa are not strong men,what we need are strong institutions..

let's take for instance gang related activities that are ravaging our youths .. do u know most kids seek protection from others by joining gangs,..in order to escape oppression... if institutions like our police were very strong ,efficient and very capable of bringing pepetrators to book and completely protecting the weak,.. bullies will know that there must be consequences for their actions..thereby behaving themselves to the relief of the society..

strong institutions people,not strong men. Obama and Clinton no dey dictate to even county heads for America

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Car Stickers Now Trending In Ẹdo State by Salvador1: 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
Must be hand work of ipob yoots.

E go clear for afonja miscreants eyes.

1 Like

Re: Funny Car Stickers Now Trending In Ẹdo State by Salvador1: 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
IfGodbeforus:

pls hammer it more into afonja skulls.
Re: Funny Car Stickers Now Trending In Ẹdo State by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
That does not change the fact that obaseki is a dickhead.

Man did nothing for four years.

1 Like

Re: Funny Car Stickers Now Trending In Ẹdo State by Exclusive101: 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2020
Exactly, this is very true no wonder Lagos with godfather is a million times beta than Edo or any other state in Nigeria without a godfather.

eseosa77:
Car Stickers with different inscriptions no trending in Ẹdo state..

1 Like

Re: Funny Car Stickers Now Trending In Ẹdo State by Villagemeat: 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2020
Salvador1:
pls hammer it more into afonja skulls.
No. They prefare it. It give them joy

1 Like

Re: Funny Car Stickers Now Trending In Ẹdo State by simplyshade: 11:48pm On Jun 30, 2020
Forget about the glitz and glamour. Lagos would have been ten times better without godfatherism. When Ambode was governor, projects were delivered with the speed of light (I don't care whether he followed party guidelines or gave those contracts to members of his family)

Ever since our dear Sanwo Olu assumed office, he has been moving at a snail's pace. Obviously because he has to take orders from one Ja......

Lagos State doesn't give back 10% of what it generates as revenue. We all know that, unless we want to pretend not to cheesy
Apart from roads on expresses, people interlock their own roads (a new normal :owhich is not supposed to be so) they drill their own boreholes in order to have access to portable water supply...need I say more?
Exclusive101:
Exactly, this is very true no wonder Lagos with godfather is a million times beta than Edo or any other state in Nigeria without a godfather.

1 Like

Re: Funny Car Stickers Now Trending In Ẹdo State by Exclusive101: 1:11am On Jul 01, 2020
I guess the road in your father's state is being interlock by your state govt n not your father. Why wail of lagos being 10 times beta while no state is yet to be half beta.

Why don't your state get beta than Lagos so we can use it as a sample to insult Lagos. Pls foolish people like you disgust.

Is the state your father from not suppose to be 100 times beta if foolish PDP governor that looted the glory of you n your father n your unborn perform a qauter like lagos ?!

simplyshade:
Forget about the glitz and glamour. Lagos would have been ten times better without godfatherism. When Ambode was governor, projects were delivered with the speed of light (I don't care whether he followed party guidelines or gave those contracts to members of his family)

Ever since our dear Sanwo Olu assumed office, he has been moving at a snail's pace. Obviously because he has to take orders from one Ja......

Lagos State doesn't give back 10% of what it generates as revenue. We all know that, unless we want to pretend not to cheesy
Apart from roads on expresses, people interlock their own roads (a new normal :owhich is not supposed to be so) they drill their own boreholes in order to have access to portable water supply...need I say more?

1 Like

Re: Funny Car Stickers Now Trending In Ẹdo State by Goodcare(m): 2:45pm On Jul 01, 2020
I missed AMBO

1 Like

Re: Funny Car Stickers Now Trending In Ẹdo State by simplyshade: 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2020
Wow! Your quote is not only a pointer to the fact that you have poor comprehension skills it also shows that your horizon of reasoning is very shallow.

The way you also insulted your father is quite marvelous, typical of someone who lacks home training.

Kindly enroll into a middle school.
I'm outa here cheesy
Exclusive101:
I guess the road in your father's state is being interlock by your state govt n not your father. Why wail of lagos being 10 times beta while no state is yet to be half beta.

Why don't your state get beta than Lagos so we can use it as a sample to insult Lagos. Pls foolish people like you disgust.

Is the state your father from not suppose to be 100 times beta if foolish PDP governor that looted the glory of you n your father n your unborn perform a qauter like lagos ?!

Re: Funny Car Stickers Now Trending In Ẹdo State by NaijadrivaCars: 11:32pm On Jul 14, 2020
Slawormir come see ur place.
Dammmmn niccccur

(1) (Reply)

. / 2017 Toyota Previa Premium Lifestyle Bringing Your Dreams To Life -pics / Check Out Innoson's G-wagon!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.