Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Answering The Right Surnames - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Answering The Right Surnames (215 Views)

Help!! I Finished Answering All My Jamb Questions Today, But Was Logged Out / Help!! I Finished Answering All My Jamb Questions Today, But I Didn’t Sumbit / Lagos Teacher Beats Student To Death For Not Answering Maths Question Correctly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Answering The Right Surnames by gift2xl: 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
Fellos i have thought about the issue of bearing surnames, to me i dont welcome the idea of a man or children bearing there grandfathers names. Let me sight an example. John wele is the son of Amadi wele and wele is the grandfather of john. And john bears john wele instead of john Amadi, ignorantly allowing his father's name Amadi to die. And when john give birth to childrens he gives them wele instead of for example rose john and not rose wele or rose amadi. The children are his generation and ought to bear his name. What's you take on this.

(1) (Reply)

Federal Polytechic Ilaro ND Full-time Admission 2020/2021 / Rape Bill Allegedly Targeted At Lecturers – ASUU / Coronavirus: FG Gives Deadline To School Proprietors To Release Guidelines For S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.