Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,281 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:25 PM

I Will Freely Hand Over Myself To You If You Do This -abaribe Tells Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Freely Hand Over Myself To You If You Do This -abaribe Tells Police (3126 Views)

You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari / Fani Kayode Reacts As Senator Abaribe Tells Buhari To Resign / “I Would Have Made You Sweat” – Abaribe Tells Akpabio At Ministerial Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Freely Hand Over Myself To You If You Do This -abaribe Tells Police by Newsvender(m): 11:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
Go and arrest Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram members, Then I will freely hand over myself to you -Abaribe tells police

The Senator representing Abia North at the Red Chamber, Distinguish Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe has revealed what should be done first before those who calling for his arrest can go ahead and arrest him.

Abaribe said that police should first go and arrest Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram members and then “I will freely hand over myself to your police,” he said.

The Senator representing Abia North at the Red Chamber, Distinguish Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe has break silence, reply those calling for his arrest to first go after Fulani herdsmen.
It could be recalled that earlier this month, Senator Abaribe granted a media interview where he affirmed to vote for the Sovereignty of Biafra if the need arises and the video was said to have gone viral all over the internet.

Read more at: https://newzandar.com/2020/06/30/go-and-arrest-fulani-herdsmen-and-boko-haram-members-then-i-will-freely-hand-over-myself-to-you-abaribe-tells-police/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Freely Hand Over Myself To You If You Do This -abaribe Tells Police by teebaxy(m): 11:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
Pls sir, loud it to their eardrums, since they are known to forming deaf... God of original convid 19, your attention is needed at aso villa

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Freely Hand Over Myself To You If You Do This -abaribe Tells Police by Vyzz: 11:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
Abaribe might be the man who always say the truth.... But that doesn't make him a better man....

He doesn't take care of his people

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Freely Hand Over Myself To You If You Do This -abaribe Tells Police by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 01, 2020
True talk
Go and arrest bandits first
Stupid cowards with gun

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Freely Hand Over Myself To You If You Do This -abaribe Tells Police by aminusodiq(m): 12:20am On Jul 01, 2020
Bbb
Re: I Will Freely Hand Over Myself To You If You Do This -abaribe Tells Police by IduNaOba: 12:33am On Jul 01, 2020
Igbo Amaka.
Gwazie ndị yard Ụnụ

8 Likes

Re: I Will Freely Hand Over Myself To You If You Do This -abaribe Tells Police by slivertongue: 1:14am On Jul 01, 2020
Go and arrest Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram members, Then I will freely hand over myself to you

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Freely Hand Over Myself To You If You Do This -abaribe Tells Police by BlackfireX: 2:09am On Jul 01, 2020
You will be jailed ... How dare you... How dare you abaribe... SSS will arrest you today.
Re: I Will Freely Hand Over Myself To You If You Do This -abaribe Tells Police by agulion: 3:36am On Jul 01, 2020
The should arrest MURIC leader too

6 Likes

Re: I Will Freely Hand Over Myself To You If You Do This -abaribe Tells Police by DiagnoPolitics: 3:44am On Jul 01, 2020
We are making progress, how many cowardly yoruba politicians can talk about oduduwa in the senate. Fear no fit gree dem. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Freely Hand Over Myself To You If You Do This -abaribe Tells Police by Bighead9: 4:45am On Jul 01, 2020

2 Likes

Re: I Will Freely Hand Over Myself To You If You Do This -abaribe Tells Police by boss1310(m): 4:46am On Jul 01, 2020
This fulani herdsmen issue upsets me a lot because it seems our government whether state or federal take this matter lightly and some citizens think its a tribal and political issue, no its not.
Many farmers are afraid of going to their farmlands because they are afraid of being butchered to death and those who survive it are left crippled and bedridden for life.Food prices are going up everyday cos of it even crops that do well in rainy season are yet to come down to their normal prices yet you see some people who pay through their noses to eat still trying to deny the herdsmen mayhem only because they want to defend whatever partisan interest they have, we common Nigerians are our biggest problems I swear

2 Likes

Re: I Will Freely Hand Over Myself To You If You Do This -abaribe Tells Police by chrisxxx(m): 4:48am On Jul 01, 2020
Vyzz:
Abaribe might be the man who always say the truth.... But that doesn't make him a better man....

Are his people incapacitated?

1 Like

Re: I Will Freely Hand Over Myself To You If You Do This -abaribe Tells Police by chrisxxx(m): 4:56am On Jul 01, 2020
The Constitution guarantees freedom of expression. Ababribe has expressed his inner thought. It is in us every human to live free of every constraint and restriction.
I want freedom. And if given an opportunity I would vote to have my own country. I mean a country of only myself. When this is not possible I would prefer a country of only my family members. This my desire will continue until the minimum possible number to have a country of like terms.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Freely Hand Over Myself To You If You Do This -abaribe Tells Police by helinues: 6:23am On Jul 01, 2020
shocked
Re: I Will Freely Hand Over Myself To You If You Do This -abaribe Tells Police by Adiola(f): 6:30am On Jul 01, 2020
ewedu Muslims over to u

2 Likes

Re: I Will Freely Hand Over Myself To You If You Do This -abaribe Tells Police by itsme01: 6:37am On Jul 01, 2020
cool

Na so so talk talk them Sabi for Abia while Ikpeazu leads them into ditch

Re: I Will Freely Hand Over Myself To You If You Do This -abaribe Tells Police by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 01, 2020
itsme01:
cool

Na so so talk them Sabi for Abia while Ikpeazu leads them into ditch

And there are no senators in borno and BOKOHARAM now collect taxes on the road there....

1 Like

Re: I Will Freely Hand Over Myself To You If You Do This -abaribe Tells Police by itsme01: 7:40am On Jul 01, 2020
ezenwajosh:

And there are no senators in borno and BOKOHARAM now collect taxes on the road there....

Keep decieving yourself while Borno gets world class infrastructure, loans taking much goes northeast, NorthEast has a federal commission, and Boko haram had made them soon rich and here you are getting marginalised and speaking big big grammar
Re: I Will Freely Hand Over Myself To You If You Do This -abaribe Tells Police by Uchek(m): 7:44am On Jul 01, 2020
Are his people complaining. Biafra will take care of people issues.Let the truth set them free first.

Vyzz:

Re: I Will Freely Hand Over Myself To You If You Do This -abaribe Tells Police by Vyzz: 7:56am On Jul 01, 2020
chrisxxx:
Are his people incapacitated?

I am one of them and I am saying he isn't doing well.....

Is not a crime is it?
Re: I Will Freely Hand Over Myself To You If You Do This -abaribe Tells Police by ThatFairGuy1: 8:06am On Jul 01, 2020
Python will soon dance to your house. Hypocrite.
You want Biafra but you're in the zoo garden (chamber) receiving zoo humongous salaries. This one has also been brainwashed by Nnamdi Kanu
Re: I Will Freely Hand Over Myself To You If You Do This -abaribe Tells Police by gartamanta: 8:16am On Jul 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Python will soon dance to your house. Hypocrite.
You want Biafra but you're in the zoo garden (chamber) receiving zoo humongous salaries. This one has also been brainwashed by Nnamdi Kanu

The same python that likes to dance at the homes of unarmed people like Abaribe and Kanu but can never dance against the Fulani herdsmen killing people everywhere? What sort of stupid python is that?

1 Like

Re: I Will Freely Hand Over Myself To You If You Do This -abaribe Tells Police by Forumobserver12(m): 8:24am On Jul 01, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:
We are making progress, how many cowardly yoruba politicians can talk about oduduwa in the senate. Fear no fit gree dem. grin

Was it necessary to drag them into this matter?
Re: I Will Freely Hand Over Myself To You If You Do This -abaribe Tells Police by Madmohamed419(m): 8:25am On Jul 01, 2020
Vyzz:

he will kill him self to be a beter man for u. U what did u do for ur people? Go and get ur brean where u keep it. If have nothing to say u beter shut up.

1 Like

Re: I Will Freely Hand Over Myself To You If You Do This -abaribe Tells Police by TooMuchStuff: 8:27am On Jul 01, 2020
boss1310:
This fulani herdsmen issue upsets me a lot because it seems our government whether state or federal take this matter lightly and some citizens think its a tribal and political issue, no its not.
Many farmers are afraid of going to their farmlands because they are afraid of being butchered to death and those who survive it are left crippled and bedridden for life.Food prices are going up everyday cos of it even crops that do well in rainy season are yet to come down to their normal prices yet you see some people who pay through their noses to eat still trying to deny the herdsmen mayhem only because they want to defend whatever partisan interest they have, we common Nigerians are our biggest problems I swear
True
BuhariApC is another name for Fulanization!
Killing Fulani terrorists across the country is made impossible by deep infiltration of same Fulanis in the Armed forces, thereby making them untouchables.
Nobody can can successfully rid off the Fulanis without first weeding them from the Armed forces. Till then, we are stuck with the death merchants of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Freely Hand Over Myself To You If You Do This -abaribe Tells Police by Duru1(m): 8:36am On Jul 01, 2020
Vyzz:

I guess always saying the truth is a factor in making a better man...
Re: I Will Freely Hand Over Myself To You If You Do This -abaribe Tells Police by Tranquillity360: 8:42am On Jul 01, 2020
Yorubas will start hating him.

They hate unjustly.
Re: I Will Freely Hand Over Myself To You If You Do This -abaribe Tells Police by LadyExcellency: 8:48am On Jul 01, 2020
Vyzz:

Is not a crime is it?

Please explain doing well in the contest of a Senator with no dead bone in his cardboard? Does he control money and projects?
Re: I Will Freely Hand Over Myself To You If You Do This -abaribe Tells Police by Afolabimills(m): 9:00am On Jul 01, 2020
BlackfireX:
You will be jailed ... How dare you... How dare you abaribe... SSS will arrest you today.
it's buhari fulani herdsmen terrorist jihadist bandit bokoharam n ur likes that will eventually be jailed hypocrites
Re: I Will Freely Hand Over Myself To You If You Do This -abaribe Tells Police by chrisxxx(m): 9:17am On Jul 01, 2020
Vyzz:

Is not a crime is it?
Come up with a business plan, proposal or anything that will yield to helping others and meet him. Secondly he might be doing for others and perhaps not you. Thirdly for you to be here and evaluating you with your level of English command shows that you are not poor and you do not need penury assistance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Rejected Biafra Of Only S’east Igbo States – Nnamdi Kanu / How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos / Williams Uchemba Rocks His Biafran Attire ( Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.