Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,596 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

I Need Your Help Nairalanders - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Your Help Nairalanders (743 Views)

Help: Nairalanders Is 200k Enough To Open A Lotto Agent Shop? / Help Nairalanders. My Bank Has Refused To Credit Me My Money. What Do I Do? / In Dire Need Of Help, Nairalanders Pls Assist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Help Nairalanders by bleskid: 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
please i need your help ,, how can i open account with Paypal, i tried my best but everything is just in vain ....

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help Nairalanders by OYENIYIJK: 11:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
bleskid:
please i need your help ,, how can i open account with Paypal, i tried my best but everything is just in vain ....

DM me and I will send Lesotho or SA guide for you.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help Nairalanders by DeejayTeeno(m): 12:48am On Jul 01, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

Teach me how to copywrite make I join upwork nOw.
Re: I Need Your Help Nairalanders by OYENIYIJK: 7:54am On Jul 01, 2020
DeejayTeeno:

Teach me how to copywrite make I join upwork nOw.
lolzzzzz

Who am I to teach? Go to the thread and find better people to teach you or telegram.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help Nairalanders by DeejayTeeno(m): 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

lolzzzzz

Who am I to teach? Go to the thread and find better people to teach you or telegram.

Our boss Venzal WhatsApp is too FULL.. make I join urs mke u bless me session by session every week 4rm nOw till August.. Biko nOw!
Re: I Need Your Help Nairalanders by OYENIYIJK: 8:14pm On Jul 01, 2020
DeejayTeeno:

Our boss Venzal WhatsApp is too FULL.. make I join urs mke u bless me session by session every week 4rm nOw till August.. Biko nOw!
aswear na another thing I face now. Join telegram you no go regret. their is no nairalander that can't help, the way you bring yourself will only determine.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help Nairalanders by Nathphil(m): 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

lolzzzzz

Hello please can you recommend telegram channels for domaining and copywriting. Thank you
I need help please
Re: I Need Your Help Nairalanders by OYENIYIJK: 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
Nathphil:

Hello please can you recommend telegram channels for domaining and copywriting. Thank you
I need help please
you don't need any help here. Go to van.za thread and you will see copywriting telegram channel. For the domain, the thread is enough for anybody. We only need patience and grace. If you still want my help, add me on Whatsapp.
Re: I Need Your Help Nairalanders by Nathphil(m): 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

you don't need any help here. Go to van.za thread and you will see copywriting telegram channel. For the domain, the thread is enough for anybody. We only need patience and grace. If you still want my help, add me on Whatsapp.
Thank you make I run go.
Re: I Need Your Help Nairalanders by OYENIYIJK: 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
Nathphil:
Thank you make I run go.
welcome
Re: I Need Your Help Nairalanders by Nathphil(m): 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

Thank you, make I run go
Re: I Need Your Help Nairalanders by AIT1(m): 1:39am On Jul 04, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

Please, can I learn the domain from you bro.

I don't understand anything there.
Re: I Need Your Help Nairalanders by OYENIYIJK: 2:13am On Jul 04, 2020
AIT1:

Please, can I learn the domain from you bro.

I don't understand anything there.
I just dey go bed since morning be this. Nothing is easy bro! Come to the thread and we will accept you happily. If you can read you will enjoy mullah!!!! But you need patience.
Re: I Need Your Help Nairalanders by AIT1(m): 8:47am On Jul 04, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

I just dey go bed since morning be this. Nothing is easy bro! Come to the thread and we will accept you happily. If you can read you will enjoy mullah!!!! But you need patience.

Which page do you think I should read from

The pages are long already. I'm afraid I will be overwhelmed reading from the beginning
Re: I Need Your Help Nairalanders by OYENIYIJK: 9:04am On Jul 04, 2020
AIT1:

Which page do you think I should read from

The pages are long already. I'm afraid I will be overwhelmed reading from the beginning
start from page and stop may be 300 and read from page 1000 to page 1200 and stop. But make I no lie, nobody go tell you to read everything.
Re: I Need Your Help Nairalanders by AIT1(m): 9:05am On Jul 04, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

start from page and stop may be 300 and read from page 1000 to page 1200 and stop. But make I no lie, nobody go tell you to read everything.

Hmm. Okay thanks bro
Re: I Need Your Help Nairalanders by DeejayTeeno(m): 6:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

aswear na another thing I face now. Join telegram you no go regret. their is no nairalander that can't help, the way you bring yourself will only determine.

All right please paste the link to the telegram?
Re: I Need Your Help Nairalanders by OYENIYIJK: 6:26pm On Jul 04, 2020
DeejayTeeno:

lolzzzzzzzzzzz
you just come nairaland? I post it in ven.za thread and I was banned for three days. Bro no vex go to the thread or add me on Whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help Nairalanders by OYENIYIJK: 6:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
DeejayTeeno:

click this link and the click the link after
https://www.nairaland.com/venzal/posts

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help Nairalanders by well2do76: 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

please can i get it too on anselamoke@gmaildotcom thanks

(1) (Reply)

. / Lendi Investment With 55% Return Investment / Nylon Cutting And Sealing Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.