Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank (70676 Views)

Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper / Police Arrest Kidnapper Who Collected $15,000 Ransom In Bitcoins / Driver Kidnaps His Boss In Edo, Kills & Dumps His Body In Septic Tank (2) (3) (4)

Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by milkyworld(m): 10:03am On Jul 01, 2020
9ja, which way?
Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by solsticey2k3(m): 10:03am On Jul 01, 2020
O ga o
Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by symbianDON(m): 10:04am On Jul 01, 2020
Officialgarri:
The rate of kidnapping in Rivers state alone is very high that it will only take the boldness of a lawmaker to raise a motion that Kidnapping should be legalized

Just two months ago, my brother was kidnapped. It was when we discovered the police were not ready to do anything, that we decided to pay a ransom in millions.
The kidnapper sounded so confident as though he had an office that deals in kidnapping
how sad!!
Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by prestige101: 10:04am On Jul 01, 2020
IGBO amaka.......

Gen gen

Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by Omoslim26: 10:04am On Jul 01, 2020
BoboNogoDie:
Chai!
Wicked!
~Ndubuisi!~

~OSU!~
~OSU amaka
~

Men you guys should just outgrow all dis nonsense cheap bigotry

crime thrives everywhere in Nija the situation of our security is at its worst state

and the only thing you and your likes can think of is this una childish Igbo vs Yoruba nonsense

I no just understand who Seun hand over this yorubaigboland forum to

na xo xo small children don full this forum

everywhere you look afonja dis fl@thead dis gworo dis conehead dat nawa oo

Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by PortHarcourt1st: 10:05am On Jul 01, 2020
Rivers yoots are a disgrace
Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by omoluabiguy: 10:05am On Jul 01, 2020
Terrible something.... May God save us all.

Subscribe to my YouTube channel for free programming tutorials and tips.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwNrlP_X_VV4vg00P2QmDnw

You can as well join our Facebook community where we answer questions, discuss and share ideas about technologies
https://www./738709033333419/?ref=share
Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by izubext007: 10:05am On Jul 01, 2020
the heart of man
Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by Arkway: 10:05am On Jul 01, 2020
Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by PortHarcourt1st: 10:06am On Jul 01, 2020
Kinematics:
[b]Chai, ndi potopoto disturbing the peace of Rivers State.hen I say 70% of the crimes committed in Rivers are by people from the barren red mud, ipoo miscreants will be angry.t's not just a statement, it's a fact. Even Wike have said it so many times.b]

So chibuike amechi is also igbo? That guy is a Rivers man from the poto poto backward PORT HARCOURT. Shame
Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by chukwuibuipob: 10:06am On Jul 01, 2020
grin ipob thread grin sad cool
Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by Judeoxide(m): 10:07am On Jul 01, 2020
Officialgarri:
The rate of kidnapping in Rivers state alone is very high that it will only take the boldness of a lawmaker to raise a motion that Kidnapping should be legalized

Just two months ago, my brother was kidnapped. It was when we discovered the police were not ready to do anything, that we decided to pay a ransom in millions.
The kidnapper sounded so confident as though he had an office that deals in kidnapping
mehn
This one weak me
Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by PortHarcourt1st: 10:07am On Jul 01, 2020
Officialgarri:

Rivers state is cursed. Kinematics is also a kidnapper

Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 01, 2020
calenxio:
Is he really a kidnapper? Kidnappers would not kill their victim but would exchange them for ransom. If he hadn't revealed where he hid the dead bodies, Nigerian police would not have discovered it.

Kidnapper & Serial Killer. If they don't pay ransom, he'll kill them.

Evil looking fvck probably wouldn't feed his victims, so if they die before money is raised, they die.

I don't even think death is a good enough punishment. They suppose experiment torture technics with this guy and others like him. Just till brink of death, let them recover, start again.

Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by Germi9: 10:09am On Jul 01, 2020
inside one country..
kidnapping
boko haram
rituals
cultism
herdsmen
bandits
rape
suicide
tribalism
curruption
poverty
deaths
just to mention a few... God please heal our land Amen.
Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by stella55(f): 10:09am On Jul 01, 2020
this country is becoming worst this days
Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by chukwuibuipob: 10:10am On Jul 01, 2020
CC: ipobarecriminals com and see.We don catch dem grin

Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by UDUJ(m): 10:11am On Jul 01, 2020
Throughout my stay in Port Harcourt there were certain regions I dreaded and never drove to. Etche is one of such regions. It's really sad the rate of kidnapping, cultism and armed robbery presently prevalent in Port Harcourt.
Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by Juliearth(f): 10:11am On Jul 01, 2020
Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by ThatFairGuy1: 10:11am On Jul 01, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
All you always do on NL since I've known you is to just take register with laughing emoji. What's funny here olosho
Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by Gosanzy: 10:12am On Jul 01, 2020
Angelfrost:

Sometimes, the evil within their souls seeps out to corrupt the physical appearance.

Very Correct!! That's why no matter what a native/ witch doctor has,he will never look fresh. Devil is evil and dirty.
Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by Theevilone(m): 10:12am On Jul 01, 2020
[quote author=Sweetgirlmimi post=91250711]

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/30/rivers-police-arrest-notorious-kidnapper-uncover-bodies-victims-septic-tank cry cry cry cry cry God , how do people do this evil , where is our conscience bikonu?
Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by BoboNogoDie: 10:12am On Jul 01, 2020
kessdivine4all:

Thunder fire ,ur useless mouth, d one happening with your tear tear face brethren is worse
Lol!
Na dem...

Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by ThatFairGuy1: 10:12am On Jul 01, 2020
MsAllison:
m.ynd44 lalast.iclala se.un oa.m4j Justw.ise muk.ina2
rule 19

Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by zaralady: 10:12am On Jul 01, 2020
I hope he rots in jail

In another news

I have a very very clean iphone 7Plus (128 gig rose gold) and 8plus (256gig black) for sale
Very very clean from Dubai!!
Quality phone. Prices with accessories which include charger and Samsung Bluetooth headset all imported!!
Call my number on my signature or personal text
Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by kristo123: 10:13am On Jul 01, 2020
God have mercy
Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by calenxio: 10:13am On Jul 01, 2020
0DDA0:

Kidnapper & Serial Killer. If they don't pay ransom, he'll kill them.

Ah yeah, I forgot. Anyone who became a kidnapper would also be ready to kill the victims he failed to collect ransom for. So a kidnapper would also be a killer.

Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by BoboNogoDie: 10:14am On Jul 01, 2020
Omoslim26:
~

Men you guys should just outgrow all dis nonsense cheap bigotry

crime thrives everywhere in Nija the situation of our security is at its worst state

and the only thing you and your likes can think of is this una childish Igbo vs Yoruba nonsense

I no just understand who Seun hand over this yorubaigboland forum to

na xo xo small children don full this forum

everywhere you look afonja dis fl@thead dis gworo dis conehead dat nawa oo
You should take your preaching to those OSU ipob Jew pig trolls.
Have them change first.
They should stop chest beating and showcasing that they are children of hate and sorrow.

Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) / EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) / FBI arrested Invictus Obi at the airport just before ‘escaping’ US (Photos)