Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice - Crime (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice (104198 Views)

Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape / Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages / Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2020
J111333:
..."According to him, they had consensual sex, twice. The 1st being after they were both drunk, only for her to tell him the next day she didn’t give her consent to the sex they had"...

The above statement alone will get him in serious trouble. When she is drunk, you ain't suppose to sleep with her especially when not in an established relationship.
Guys be careful and know when to abort mission. Control your prick, don't let it control you. Yea it can be hard and strong but e no go break for sure.
I think you would find also that he mentioned he was drunk too, it would be hard to prove if consent was given or not, he didn't force her to drink they both agreed to have a drink.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Soren4(m): 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2020
It is so painful to see that most ladies in Nigeria no nothing about what rape is? What a consented sex is all about? All they know is to blackmail young guys when they fail to dance to their tune.....

1 Like

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by iammolise(m): 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
Guy do we need to tell him that as a single guy wey dey London, naija babe wey u invite come UK come stay don turn to ur wife like dat
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Just2endowed2(m): 5:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
phemmyfour:
"They were both drunk"

Being drunk is not a consent sir

yes..being drunk is not a consent and i think the lady will win in court. it doesn't matter if she has a sinister motive to blackmail him. what happen was that the doc fell into her trap and the law will to my best take its course. it is wrong taking advantage for someone that is unconscious of her critical thing and ability to make valid judgement.

To me, the guy could face charges and might be guilty.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Just2endowed2(m): 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
petitejolie:
Lesson to all u guys. Una go meet slay queen on social media and want to play smart after seeing breast and bombom. You actually wanted to b friends with benefits with her but seeing that she is a desperate one, u had to adjust. See ehn all this playboys and play men have great phobia for desperate ladies.

my sister, this is really an eye opener and it reveal how the law can be manipulated by ladies the most
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by chessguru(m): 5:25pm On Jul 01, 2020
J111333:
..."According to him, they had consensual sex, twice. The 1st being after they were both drunk, only for her to tell him the next day she didn’t give her consent to the sex they had"...

The above statement alone will get him in serious trouble. When she is drunk, you ain't suppose to sleep with her especially when not in an established relationship.
Guys be careful and know when to abort mission. Control your prick, don't let it control you. Yea it can be hard and strong but e no go break for sure.
The Statement does not prove anything , they were BOTH drunk not only the girl was drunk so your argument does not hold water.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by MedicH: 5:49pm On Jul 01, 2020
SmartyPants:

Take your time and read with understanding. What you said is a crime that will still lead you to the same shame.

What sensible people do is save exculpatory records of text and phone conversations.

Lol you never can tell. The devil cometh not but to steal, kill and destroy. But the son of man has come that you will have life and have it in abundance.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by smartguy2019: 5:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
oyatz:
So how was the man supposed to know that she didn't give consent when both went out to socialize and got drunk?

For a lady who traveled all the way from Nigeria to UK to meet and stayed with a man, what does this suggest?

Gbam. Just this question alone has a long way to go in this matter.
For a lady who traveled all the way from Nigeria to UK to meet and stayed with a man, what does this suggest?
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Ulomoney(f): 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
Poor boy. You must be so insecure.
Run and call your mommy.

otipoju:
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

As her calculation to take over the house no work, the next thing na to destroy the house.

Na thier way.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Aystarz: 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2020
itsme01:

What matters in a rape case is corroborative evidence and not your word vs my word

State of being drunk and intoxicated would actually mess up her case rather than help her case, especially if it was established she wasn't forcefully fed alcohol and not a minor

I can imagine Judge Judy nodding in affirmation of this. Good point bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2020
If you go through her pic and videos on Twitter you figure out she just an attention seeker, always exposing her boobs. I don't think people will take her period.

1 Like

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by MoneyMindset(m): 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
Aystarz:

I can imagine Judge Judy nodding in affirmation of this. Good point bro.
lol,

1 Like

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Emmypure: 6:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
Dobson43:

Bro, it seems you really don't understand the finer points of a rape case. There is a matter of premeditated rape. A guy can get the lady drunk and claim that he was infact drunk as a skunk. He can repeatedly rock the lady under the cloak of drunkenness.

There are cases where the guy has laced a sex date drug with the ladies drink and has had his way. The lady the next day has no recollection of what happened. That too can happen. So I'd like you to understand the context I am coming from.

It is the finer points here like how many bottles did he take. How many did she take? Was he actually drunk or was he faking? A forensic investigator can recreate these circumstances and extrapolate concrete evidence here. Finer points here can get the man into a sticky situation.

But I also agree that you do have a point there too but things can swing the other way.

But what impedes the case here are other circumstances. A second act of sex plus still living with the guy for a period of 4months while the guy sheltered and took care of her. Moreover, the guy sponsored her visa trip from Nigeria and back and took her on a date and these things happened. Under these contexts, guy, the lady is aggrieved and wants a pound of flesh. These I pointed out in my previous submissions.

In all, this is simply a case of a relationship gone wrong. It's just an act no big deal. Go your way if things don't work out.

Updated. The reply given by the doctor was not available when I dropped this message and others above. For those in love with calling guys simps ride on.
the guy didn't offer her the drink, she took it from the fridge her self,

1 Like

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by olusola200: 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
The lady has a mission

Uk paper by all means
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by AUSVINS(m): 7:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
This guy is trying so hard to defend himself with proofs,witnesses and records of chats ... it only points to one fact,he had everything carefully planned.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by jimcaddy(m): 7:31pm On Jul 01, 2020
Women have bastardised this rape of a thing that it is now becoming harder to believe you were molested. Most women think the most effective way to bring a man down is to lie that he molested her. That is the only weapon they have.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by kafeii123: 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
Let twitter matter stay on twitter biko...this importation of news...
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by otipoju(m): 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2020
Ulomoney:
Poor boy. You must be so insecure.
Run and call your mommy.

Which hole did you crawl out from. You better go back inside that your pest infested cave before your day ends in tears.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by SaintBeehot(m): 8:35pm On Jul 01, 2020
nkemdi89:

The guy said he was drunk according to him, how is he going prove that he was actually drunk?
so who should be held responsible, when they later had another sex even with her consent. That alone tell's us the entire story.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
J111333:

It can only get him into trouble in a kangaroo court headed by you. Did you read where he said both of them were drunk? Did you read where he said after alleging that the sex never had her consent he asked her if she was implying he raped her and she said no?
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by freshboi88: 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
Dobson43:

Bro, it seems you really don't understand the finer points of a rape case. There is a matter of premeditated rape. A guy can get the lady drunk and claim that he was infact drunk as a skunk. He can repeatedly rock the lady under the cloak of drunkenness.

There are cases where the guy has laced a sex date drug with the ladies drink and has had his way. The lady the next day has no recollection of what happened. That too can happen. So I'd like you to understand the context I am coming from.

It is the finer points here like how many bottles did he take. How many did she take? Was he actually drunk or was he faking? A forensic investigator can recreate these circumstances and extrapolate concrete evidence here. Finer points here can get the man into a sticky situation.

But I also agree that you do have a point there too but things can swing the other way.

But what impedes the case here are other circumstances. A second act of sex plus still living with the guy for a period of 4months while the guy sheltered and took care of her. Moreover, the guy sponsored her visa trip from Nigeria and back and took her on a date and these things happened. Under these contexts, guy, the lady is aggrieved and wants a pound of flesh. These I pointed out in my previous submissions.

In all, this is simply a case of a relationship gone wrong. It's just an act no big deal. Go your way if things don't work out.

Updated. The reply given by the doctor was not available when I dropped this message and others above. For those in love with calling guys simps ride on.

Too much Hollywood dey worry u .
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Tonitoniton(m): 9:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
hahahaha. u met one of them bitter ladies. U are lucky to still be alive. U guys will start what u know u can not finish. How can import a girl u were not sure of emotionally to come stay with u and u now had sex with her and expect her to be like that? U are still lucky she has not sued for rape yet which will put an end to ur carrier. make una grow sense nau
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by photon3106: 9:45pm On Jul 01, 2020
Dobson43:

My dear, learn to comprehend. I mentioned that a smart lawyer can turn the case on its head since it's debatable how drunk both parties were especially the guy. Guys can get a lady drunk and pretend they too were under intoxication too. That way, he could have his way. But his case can be blown to pieces by a competent criminal lawyer who knows his onions.

My guy, we both know a lady cannot travel from Lagos to Abuja to see a guy without sex already been on the table talk less of travelling from Nigeria to UK. And we also know she didn't come visiting to play Ludo with the guy nor did she spend 4months alone with a man who is neither her father nor her brother just for the sake of visiting. We also know that under usual cases of rape......the assaulted party runs and seeks redress immediately.

I am just pointing to the fact that the excuse that they both got drunk that the doctor gave is not a enough.

As a matter of fact, your stance here is only possible when she fails to admit that they both had drinks together.

In court, I do not think her actions put her on a higher ground. More so, I do not think that the rule of 'consent' holds when it has been established in court that both were under the influence of a substance. Hence the case of rape dismissed!

1 Like

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by spiralwedge(m): 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
The girl is stupiiid. I have to be careful with Nigerian girls now. Most are with low IQ
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Adasun(m): 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
africandollar:

How in the world would you type 'pape' instead of 'rape'?! 'R' and 'P' are at the extremities of the keyboard!
i am using a butting phone.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by gracechellar(f): 10:25pm On Jul 01, 2020
MoneyMindset:
Nigeria to UK

UK-based Nigerian medical doctor, Dr Funmilayo Harvey was accused of rape by another doctor Dr Bola Aseyan, has responded to the allegation.

In a post he just made on Twitter, the doctor stated that they met on Twitter in 2019 and despite never setting eyes on each other, the relationship was never stable.
Dr Funmilayo responds to rape allegation – We had sex twice
He further revealed that Bola, who is a practicing doctor in Nigeria, and not the UK, insisted on coming to the UK to visit, for reasons best known to her, as her Visa was initially not granted.

According to him, they had consensual sex, twice. The 1st being after they were both drunk, only for her to tell him the next day she didn’t give her consent to the sex they had.

He then mentioned that he specifically asked her if she was insinuating he sexually abused her and she replied saying NO.

In his rebuttal, Harvey wrote on how he accommodated Bola for 4 months in his apartment despite the duo not being in talking terms, and his only crime was him not allowing her into his heart.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11839379_ebyzgpuwkak4fd_jpeg_jpegec1c6b0709ae8d3cca627c724c15ff41
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11839380_ebyzgptxkaad1g0_jpeg_jpeg3871dfaa196ed3e93d4a60068dc7d932
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11839381_ebyzgqvwaaa7pc_jpeg_jpegaee98bd993510a1c04e8672e73ec7992
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11839382_ebyzguvwaai1wlb_jpeg_jpegf990f88aaf06db1263ae70f566d00c18

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11839409_ebyzguvwaai1wlb_jpeg_jpegf990f88aaf06db1263ae70f566d00c18
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11839410_ebyagfhxqaaamgv_jpeg_jpeg507ee9355a66167f96f0d65f61a7c12d
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11839411_ebyagihx0aaq6kt_jpeg_jpeg460fb345deea3c8e2c8c769e31e37486
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11839412_ebyagkdxsai90f5_jpeg_jpege6a87e744155d9360c61dfe755a48f9d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11839459_ebyavixx0aabc8z_jpeg_jpeg0b2a081bed8abefe7ed5055e411e561f
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11839460_ebyavi4xsaelfrh_jpeg_jpege40b68a962d9be149689da2648733526
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11839461_ebyavkxyay8r33_jpeg_jpeg18c2af07efcf65c2371c0ca832b0754f
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11839462_ebyavpixqaaquy8_jpeg_jpegd1efff7449d776ca9752eec17f5ec9a8

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/DrOlufunmilayo/status/1278065186935648257

https://mobile.twitter.com/DrOlufunmilayo/status/1278220859921047553

https://mobile.twitter.com/DrOlufunmilayo/status/1278222879197466624

How does all these put food 0n my table
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Dobson43: 10:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
freshboi88:

Too much Hollywood dey worry u .

Na sense you need to get. Who mention Hollywood here? Better go drink your medicine
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by MurderX: 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
otipoju:
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

As her calculation to take over the house no work, the next thing na to destroy the house.

Na thier way.

Guys be careful, these girls are getting desperate, stop dating broke ass chics.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by YemyTemmy: 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2020
Dobson43:
sad

That they both had sex when they were both drunk can actually land him in hot water. A smart lawyer can turn the matter on its head.

As it stands, the lady has scores she wants to settle with the man and she is willing to go any length to tarnish his image.

I have advised my fellow men to draft an agreement before engaging in fuckery.

...*AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX!*
Due to the current and numerous allegations made by women, which include rape and many other sexual misconduct towards women, there is now an agreement to be signed before any poking "*action*".
Please print a Copy which can be used in the Court of Law .

*AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX*......
I, __________________________, the undersigned Female Partner (herein referred to as the 'Screwee'), am about to enjoy sexual intercourse with________________________ (hereafter referred to as the 'Screwer'), certify the following:-
1. THAT I am above the lawful age of consent.
2. THAT I am not under the influence of any narcotic. N(s).
3. THAT the afore mentioned Screwer did not use any force, threats, coercion or promises to influence me.
4. THAT I, the Screwee, am in no fear of him whatsoever.
5. THAT I do not expect or wish to marry him.
6. THAT I do not know if he is married or not and neither do I care.
7. THAT I am neither asleep nor drunk.
8. THAT I am entering this relationship with him; because I love SEX and want it as much as he does.
9. THAT in the event that I receive full satisfaction, which I expect, I declare in advance the capacity and willingness for further participation at regular intervals.
10. THAT I will not act as a witness against him nor will I file charges against him in the event that,
(a) I contract an STD
(b) I become pregnant
(c) I feel that he is violating any legislation - moral, legal or otherwise.
*SIGNED BEFORE JUMPING INTO BED ON THIS* ___ *DAY OF* _____ (MONTH) ________ (YEAR) AT ______ (AM/PM)

Thanks for the template
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by DozieInc(m): 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2020
ThinkFreely:
So if rape can happen and rape can also be falsely alleged, as woman how do you suggest the issue of consent be addressed into order to avoid rape and also serve as evidence for false allegations?

I want you to come up with a valid agreed “consent” that can be used as a standard against a rapist and a false rape allegation because I noticed the “consent” thing is very unclear and ladies want to reserve the right to determine what should be a “consent” and what should not.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by bobluck: 11:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
Fear person wey no fear woman
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by DozieInc(m): 12:05am On Jul 02, 2020
abbey621:

Out of the over 100 cases that I mentioned, 38 of them involved prior social relationships which means they were dating or very close. The concept of consent is fluid which means a lady might give a guy the go ahead one minute but as soon as she says STOP, you MUST STOP! Whether you've been knacking her for years or married does not matter, even if she posts photos of the two of you doing the knacking on social media DOES NOT MATTER! What matters is that she can prove she told you to STOP. In this particular case the guy already CRUCIFIED himself by admitting he was also drunk. So even if she was shouting and kicking saying STOP, he wouldn't understand hence the motive and ability to rape has been technically established.

Let's also not forget, the woman doesn't even need a victory in court, the mere fact that such allegations warrants a court case could have the doctor unable to practice again. He is already losing in the court of public opinion and based on his recent tweets, he is at least guilty of breaking his oath of "DO NO HARM" grin grin grin
Let's say they were both drunk and the man was the one telling the lady to stop but she continued anyway and sex happened.
In this case who is guilty?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested / Kingtblakhoc Arrested For Using Ifa Worshippers' Item To Shoot Porn Movie (Pix) / First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.