Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,770 members, 7,806,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

How To Keep The Vagina Clean And Fresh! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Keep The Vagina Clean And Fresh! (1123 Views)

Canadian Who Wants Both A Vagina & Penis Wins Funding For Surgery (Photos) / Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure / Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Keep The Vagina Clean And Fresh! by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:49pm On Jun 30, 2020
It is so disheartening having to read comments from men about how a lot of ladies they were about to get down with had smelly vaginas aka " fishy smell". Truth be told, many ladies are careless about their personal hygiene and even when they do try to take care of their skin, they neglect the vagina because well, it's not their face that has to be made up neither is it their skin that has to be glittering and accesorised.
I quite remember a former course mate of mine who once gisted us about how she was seated beside a lady and how she had had to run for her life simply because 'Hanti's vagina was oozing' and she was starting to choke, I'm sure she can relate with the guys on this platform who have had experiences like that (lol).
As much as no one expects the vagina to smell of room freshner grin grin grin, the normal odour of the vagina must be maintained by proper personal hygiene and that's what the video is all about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti67I7jnmVc
By watching this video, you'll learn how to take good care of the vagina, how to wipe the vagina, what to do and what not to do. Ensure you subscribe, click on the notification bell so you can get all the great/informative videos as soon as they're uploaded. Also like, comment, share to both your loved ones, frenemies and foes grin grin.
NB: I am looking to improve on my YouTube contents, the videos and of course, you can tell I'm a shy person. grin grin grin grin
Sha watch and subscribe lol.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To Keep The Vagina Clean And Fresh! by iamyemiakins(m): 11:59pm On Jun 30, 2020
Lol

Re: How To Keep The Vagina Clean And Fresh! by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:16am On Jul 01, 2020
iamyemiakins:
Lol
E fi mi sile ooooo, sha watch and subscribe. One of these days I'll make a video on sexual issues relating to men. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Keep The Vagina Clean And Fresh! by Beedehmee(m): 12:37am On Jul 01, 2020
Wait for practical video with real V
Re: How To Keep The Vagina Clean And Fresh! by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:42am On Jul 01, 2020
Beedehmee:
Lol, na you sabi, if you get vagina I fit use your own. Lol grin grin. These are simple but great tips, why you still want practical? You get person wey im vagina dey smell? grin grin grin
Re: How To Keep The Vagina Clean And Fresh! by HomerTimpson: 6:35am On Jul 01, 2020
Am watching the video anytime soon cos am fainting here to see your undaunted face,i hope you aware am stalking you hun?(and the YOCA in your moniker,is it an acronym or wat?THANKS
Re: How To Keep The Vagina Clean And Fresh! by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:55am On Jul 01, 2020
Beedehmee:
Your name is Muhammed Fuwad? The accents (signs) aren't there so I couldn't get it right. grin
Re: How To Keep The Vagina Clean And Fresh! by Beedehmee(m): 6:49pm On Jul 01, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Your name is Muhammed Fuwad? The accents (signs) aren't there so I couldn't get it right. grin
Muhammadu Fuad.
Re: How To Keep The Vagina Clean And Fresh! by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
Beedehmee:

Muhammadu Fuad.
Lol, give me some credit bro, I'm not even Muslim or something and I read that without the accents. Lol.

1 Like

Re: How To Keep The Vagina Clean And Fresh! by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
studioonedesign:
Nice one though. Nice spirit, and unique tips.
Keep it up.
Thanks a lot grin grin. You should have left the comment there, subbed and shared. grin grin grin
Thanks all the same.
Re: How To Keep The Vagina Clean And Fresh! by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
HomerTimpson:
Am watching the video anytime soon cos am fainting here to see your undaunted face,i hope you aware am stalking you hun?(and the YOCA in your moniker,is it an acronym or wat?THANKS
Stalking? Lol, I didn't even know anyone took/takes notice of me not to even mention stalking. Yea, watch and sub grin grin grin and of course share. grin Yes, the Yoca's an acronym.
Re: How To Keep The Vagina Clean And Fresh! by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:28am On Jul 02, 2020
arthorjnr here it is.

1 Like

Re: How To Keep The Vagina Clean And Fresh! by RuggedSniper: 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
It is so disheartening having to read comments from men about how a lot of ladies they were about to get down with had smelly vaginas aka " fishy smell". Truth be told, many ladies are careless about their personal hygiene and even when they do try to take care of their skin, they neglect the vagina because well, it's not their face that has to be made up neither is it their skin that has to be glittering and accesorised.
I quite remember a former course mate of mine who once gisted us about how she was seated beside a lady and how she had had to run for her life simply because 'Hanti's vagina was oozing' and she was starting to choke, I'm sure she can relate with the guys on this platform who have had experiences like that (lol).
As much as no one expects the vagina to smell of room freshner grin grin grin, the normal odour of the vagina must be maintained by proper personal hygiene and that's what the video is all about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti67I7jnmVc
By watching this video, you'll learn how to take good care of the vagina, how to wipe the vagina, what to do and what not to do. Ensure you subscribe, click on the notification bell so you can get all the great/informative videos as soon as they're uploaded. Also like, comment, share to both your loved ones, frenemies and foes grin grin.
NB: I am looking to improve on my YouTube contents, the videos and of course, you can tell I'm a shy person. grin grin grin grin
Sha watch and subscribe lol.
Thanks.
Re: How To Keep The Vagina Clean And Fresh! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

E fi mi sile ooooo, sha watch and subscribe. One of these days I'll make a video on sexual issues relating to men. grin grin grin
Are you the one in the video?
Re: How To Keep The Vagina Clean And Fresh! by UndauntedYOCA(f): 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2020
Are you the one in the video?
I've just seen this, you commented on my birthday. Haha.
Me? I no come know that one oooo.

(1) (Reply)

Help Help Help / Help, Help, I Want To Know The Causes Of Missed Period Yet No Pregnant / 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.