Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,612 members, 7,801,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Goat Rearing And Sales - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Goat Rearing And Sales (501 Views)

IITA Trains Northeast Women In Beekeeping And Goat Rearing (photos) / How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 50 Broilers From A Day Old To 6 Weeks / How Many Bags Of Feed Is Needed In Rearing Layers To Maturity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goat Rearing And Sales by Jolomsguy(m): 5:05am On Jul 01, 2020
Hello,

Pls am planning of setting up a goat rearing farm.

I need guidance and counsel on the list below;

1. What location is good for it?
2. What speches are good for rearing and marketing?
3. How lucrative is it in Nigeria?
4. What are the dos and donts?
5. How many and what gender do I start with?
6. Where can I see to buy?
7. What are the dangers involve in it?

I will appreciate if I can get a sincere and professional advice.

...or WhatsApp me on 0 8 0 2 9 6 3 5 7 7 7
Or email me on jiboyo11@gmail.com

Thank you

Joloms
Re: Goat Rearing And Sales by Musty112: 8:22am On Jul 01, 2020
Go on telegram and search the group "Goatbauernhof" all ur questions and much more is there
Re: Goat Rearing And Sales by Jolomsguy(m): 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2020
Thank you so much

(1) (Reply)

Sesame Is Available At Kano / Well Fed Broilers For Sale In Abeokuta / We Are Looking For Suppliers Of Dark Color Peanuts (groundnuts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.