Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

'Pi Network'. Click To Know More. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 'Pi Network'. Click To Know More. (605 Views)

Know More About Apostle Edu Udechuckwu And Vera Obi Marriage Proposal & Wedding / Pi Network - Seems PI Is Officially Launched It's Trending On Twitter / How To Create A Pi Network Account, Step By Step Guide With Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'Pi Network'. Click To Know More. by Cryptox: 6:20am On Jul 01, 2020
N/B This doesn't involve your money or special knowledge on Computer.

Pi' is a new cryptocurrency that allows you to mine coins on your smart phone for free. It is the first of its kind. Unlike Bitcoin that requires a lot of data, money, a laptop and a special hardware to mine.

Pi uses a different technology better than that of Bitcoin.
Pi was initiated by 3 Stanford PhDs with the vision of making cryptocurrency accessable to the common man.

The Pi Network was created on the 14th of March 2019 and over time it has stood firm and it has grown to over 6 million plus members worldwide.

You may think, "why are they allowing members to mine for free using their smart phone"?. Cos that is their vision and goal, for cryptocurrency to be accessible to You and I.

When Bitcoin started in 2008 it was worth nothing, just like Pi now, there were many critics saying bitcoin is worthless, but just look at how much a Bitcoin is worth today. A single Bitcoin is worth over $9000.
The success of the Pi Network will depend on the ability of it members to create awareness.

Pi is growing fast and you wouldn't want to miss out or have regrets later for not joining when mining was still free.

Just look at this as a future investment, now Pi is worth nothing because it hasn't enter the exchange market yet, but it will certainly be worth a lot in the next 2-5 years because it is growing faster than bitcoin. Pi is not a scam, you are not investing money, they are just depending on we the everyday people to make it a success and the we have mined will be Ours, because of our contribution to its success.

Go to Google playstore today, download the App (name: Pi Network) and register. Use the Invite code: Kelvynkruz.
Secure the future!
Make sure to read the FAQ and White paper on the Pi App.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT A GET RICH QUICK SCHEME!!!

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Did For Her Husband / FRSC Recruitment 2021/22 Portal: How To Apply, Requirements / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.