Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,907,390 members, 7,010,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 August 2022 at 09:12 PM

Investment That Pays You 70% Profit Within A Week - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment That Pays You 70% Profit Within A Week (304 Views)

Lets Help You Invest In Palm Oil To Make 60-70% Profit In 3-4 Mths 08142074243 / You Need A Business That Pays You 24 Hours A Day.. / Real Investment That Pays Upto 70% Profit In 4 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investment That Pays You 70% Profit Within A Week by foworaboy(m): 6:20am On Jul 01, 2020
Hello everyone, without much talk, the investment platform is a crypto currency one which is mainly ethereum, it a worldwide community of people using smart contract call to initiate investment, so without reffering anyone, you get dividend in your investment every minutes.. whenever another investor invest or withdraw money, every other investors get a percentage

No need to refer to earn

Contact me on Whatsapp via my signature

Note:: Minimum investment amount should be 0.3 ethereum which is 30k now

But you can invest as lower as 0.03(3500)

But the higher your investment the higher your dividend

You drop your WhatsApp line to and I will add you to our group

(1) (Reply)

Forex Buyers Needed / Sapphire Scents Pays 49 Million Naira To Investors In 8 Months. / Call Now For Any Type Of Investment Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.