Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Can You Deliberately Switch Off Your Phone With Your Main Line For Whole Day? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Deliberately Switch Off Your Phone With Your Main Line For Whole Day? (341 Views)

Which Tribe Do U Like Apart From Your Main Tribe In Nigeria. / My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. / Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Deliberately Switch Off Your Phone With Your Main Line For Whole Day? by bongolistik(m): 6:37am On Jul 01, 2020
I often find it weird when I hear some persons easily say that they switched off their phones for the whole day because they don't want disturbance. And I noticed that ladies are the ones that do that mostly.

It is weired to me because it is something that I don't think that I can do ordinarily if it is not about something that is life threatening. How on earth can I deliberately switch off my phone and do it for the whole day when my phone has not only turned my companion but also more of an office that can easily be used to put food on my table!

If I see way that my phone will never run out of battery life so that it will always remain on, I will even like it, but the idea of certain people easily and deliberately switching off their phone for the whole day still perplexes me.

Is it that they can't have emergency that others will need to reach them on their line or that their phone is only used for casual friendship calls and talks? That reminds me last week that my neighbour left food on the gas fire, locked door and went out and totally forgot he has pot on the fire. When the house was filled with smoke, we tried reaching him on his phone but his phone was off, although he didn't intentionally switched off the phone but his phone was out of battery life that moment.

So can you deliberately switch off your phone for the whole day and if you can, what could be your reason?
Re: Can You Deliberately Switch Off Your Phone With Your Main Line For Whole Day? by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 01, 2020
Lone wolf like us, there's really no difference whether the phone is on or off. Nobody dey call before.
And in the event someone does, an extensive rumination on why the person might be possibly calling is carried out. If it's something I can definitely conclude on, and I deem it unimportant, the call is ignored

1 Like

Re: Can You Deliberately Switch Off Your Phone With Your Main Line For Whole Day? by ModestGal(f): 6:58am On Jul 01, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Lone wolf like us, there's really no difference whether the phone is on or off. Nobody dey call before.
And in the event someone does, an extensive rumination on why the person might be possibly calling is carried out. If it's something I can definitely conclude on, and I deem it fit unimportant, the call is ignored
Me too, I prefer chats to calls, my phone is always on silence mode
Re: Can You Deliberately Switch Off Your Phone With Your Main Line For Whole Day? by cassidy1996(m): 6:59am On Jul 01, 2020
i cant
Re: Can You Deliberately Switch Off Your Phone With Your Main Line For Whole Day? by bongolistik(m): 7:04am On Jul 01, 2020
ModestGal:

Me too, I prefer chats to calls, my phone is always on silence mode
Can you chat when your phone is switched off?
Re: Can You Deliberately Switch Off Your Phone With Your Main Line For Whole Day? by GuestLog: 7:17am On Jul 01, 2020
If you have a job, you will understand the value of your phone.
Re: Can You Deliberately Switch Off Your Phone With Your Main Line For Whole Day? by Oluromantic: 7:32am On Jul 01, 2020
When u see a girl doing that, her ways no straight.

(1) (Reply)

Oreofeoluwa Babalola, Mummy Calm Down Boy Bags Multi-million Naira Deal (photo) / Basketball Court Flooring / MP3 Player With Speakers For SALE. SOLD*!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.